Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave out little noises of approval as he awkwardly worked her meat, he had to use his other hand to brace himself on her thigh. Her musky scent wafted into his nostrils making him feel light headed, but it also made him drift a bit closer to her cock. It was different then her perfume's allure, this one was much heavier. Both parties were breathing heavily, Gabbi's eyes were filled with lust as he pulled and twisted her flesh seeming to agonizingly slowly gain more confidence in working her rod. Precum continued to flow from her tip until it trailed onto the boys hand, "I wonder how dirty this boy can be." She thought, aware that she could only push him so far today, he was in a vulnerable state and if she turned him in the right direction they could have a lot of fun together. But at the same time she didn't want to scare him away.

"Now, taste it." She said.

Casey seeming to be oblivious to everything else except that, looked up at her wide eyed. "W-what?"

"See all that coming out?" Casey glanced between her and her cock and nodded, "That's all for you. You're making me feel so good that you're making it just oooooze out of me. It's only fair that you get to taste it." She pushed her hips forward a bit to emphasize her point, and the glistening tip just barely poked at his soft lips.

It took everything Gabbi had to not just grab his head and fuck that cute face, the feel of his delicate lips just barely grazing her cock head sent a delightful twinge up her body. Casey saw that a string of that precum latched onto his bottom lip connecting him to her swollen dick, his own penis continued to throb at the thought of it and he on instinct licked at his lips catching it. Gabbi bit her lip and watched eagerly as he waged war in his head about what he was going to do next.

That minuscule taste he got was a bit salty, but held an eerie sweetness to it as well, no drink could really come close in similarity to it. His curiosity mixed with arousal beat down his sense of panic, and once again his movements were practically sub-conscious as his smaller tongue tentatively poked out of its home in search of more of that strange substance.

Carefully he leaned forward and licked along the velvety head of her cock, and he felt her tremble in his hold. He sampled the taste of it with one, two, three shy licks cleaning her tip of all the salty fluid. There was something primal about it, some sick twisted desire came as each drop slid along his taste buds and he swallowed the small amounts of it. Gabriella was about to lose control here, the tender caress of his warm wet tongue were sending her up the wall. She practically growled as she noticed his hand stopped stroking her while he simply taste tested her. Her cock yearned for release of all it's pent up lust.

As she said, Gabbi hadn't masturbated for almost a week. She was trying to test herself to see if she could wait that long without dropping a load, but since the world decided to hand her this boy tonight.

She decided, fuck that.

Unable to wait anymore, Gabbi suddenly grabbed a fistful of the boys hair; tilting his face up towards her as she grabbed her cock. Casey thought that he had done something wrong with how she looked at him, teeth bared and wild eyes.

"Don't move..." She uttered breathy and coarse while her fist gripped her shaft and rapidly moved up and down it right in front of him, her right leg lifted up and stepped on the arm rest beside him. She simply couldn't wait for him to get accustomed to everything she was offering anymore. She needed release and she needed it now! The boys eyes darted back and forth between her and her junk, her balls swung with the speed of her jerking clearly eager they were about to release their heavy load of boiling hot cum. Gabbi's gaze however stayed fixed right on him, her mouth fell open as she felt the coil tightening in her pelvis. "Ooohh shit..." Her face began to contort, her senses flying on end. The aching finish she had been wanting for days was finally coming. She was cumming. "Yes...yes, look at me, right here...yessssss!" Her voice started arching high and broke at several points, "FUCK I'm gonna cum, oh I'm gonna cum!"

And just as she said, she felt her seed shoot up from it's home out her cock, spewing in long thick white ropes onto Casey's face. The poor boy still too stunned to move could only flinch as he felt it's heat smack him in the face with each shot from her erupting womanhood. Gabbi let out a low groan, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, nearly a week of pent up desire finally being unloaded onto this boys pretty little face.

It's texture was very different from his own semen, hers held much more of a 'gloop' to it, plus the sheer amount of it was far beyond what he felt his own little sack could produce.

When the climax began to settle down to sweet pulses of orgasm aftershocks, Gabbi opened her eyes to see what a mess she made on him. "Oops." She giggled looking at the boys snow painted face. Her cum was definitely much thicker then his own with a heavy scent of her musk practically just liquidized, it was a strong bitter smell that practically made his eyes roll back. His lips were locked so he didn't taste any of it, but judging by how much just the smell of it turned him on, it's taste would probably drive him wild. However in this state Casey didn't know whether he should move, or wipe it off, his brain seemed to just stop working.

"Here sweetie," Gabbi removed her leg from it's stepped up position on the armrest and bent over almost slapping him in the face with her now satisfied, softening cock. And pulled out a few napkins from her purse, right away she went to work on helping clean up the teens face. She managed to get her juice almost everywhere except inside his mouth ironically since this all started because of his tongue. But she didn't exactly plan on aiming, she just wanted to shoot her load really, really badly. So she did. "Sorry about that, you kinda made me lose it for a second but...woo! That was good baby."

Casey sat there expressionless as she cleaned him up. What the hell just happened, and why was his dick still so fucking hard?

Gabbi seemed to pay no knowledge to it though as she finished wiping away her cum from his face and hair. His white shirt had a few wet spots on it but Hell it was white, it'd blend in just fine. Then pulled up both his and her pants, and sat back down beside him with a sigh of content. To his even bigger surprise, (or horror whichever) she actually leaned into him. Putting her head on his shoulder with a sweet smile on her face as she moved to sip her drink again.

She was cuddling him.

Despite everything that just went down, despite the fact that he was starting to wonder whether or not this was all a crazy dream, one thing he had to admit at least. Was that she looked so beautiful lying against him like this.

"I think...we missed a lot of the movie." It was the only thing he could think to say.

Gabbi looked up at him and couldn't help but giggle again, "Oh, it'll be on Netflix." She sipped her soda and then playfully nudged his arm, "Or we could...'see' it again sometime if you want." She said.

This time he managed to turn his head to look at her, "Are...are you asking-"

Once more Gabbi managed to beat his thought process and answered his unasked question. "Yes I am. Would you wanna go on a date with me?"

*****

A.N If you guys enjoyed what we have here and hope to see more of these two then Hell yes I'll make more, just lemme know. Besides we didn't get to see much action between them (again my apologies) so we've only had a taste of what they can do.

Casey has nooooo idea what he's in for if he says yes x) Speaking of which please let me know what you guys would like to see! What do you think this pair should try out together? We've only tested the waters, and theirs a whooole ocean of possibilities. Also please do leave some constructive criticism, this is my first story of this genre and on this account. So I would love some help with improving.

Once more all of my work is posted first on hentai foundry, but all of my stuff will probably get to here too since I do like this site a lot.

Again though hope you guys enjoyed and I will see ya next time!

Next Chapter: Get To Know Me