All Comments on 'Something from Nothing Ch. 02'

by MadeTenderbyKisses

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very welcome

Thank you for this story. It is a very welcome change of pace on this site. Well written and believable. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
This development seemed rushed

Even though she has decided not to hate him, it doesn't seem like her to just hop in the sack with him. She has resisted all efforts to be set up by her friends, doesn't go out of her way to meet guys. She doesn't know anything about him yet she's willing to get naked with a guy she doesn't really respect? And he just swoops into town and expects her to fall for him? No nice words, just hormones? Didn't seem right to me. Seemed like we missed the chapter where they came around to this. Even if there was copious internal dialogue instead of conversation, this would have made more sense. Although I'm not convinced this chapter was true to the characters, I still kinda liked it and will read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
write write write

Please continue the story. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong category

should be erotic couplings, not romance.

jg2291jg2291over 13 years ago
funny thing..

I've read this on Literotica before.. except it was finished and written about a year before you published it. Fail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous