Something from Nothing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands kept her balanced over him, one on each side of his head while she took a much needed breath.

"Oh no," he said, lifting up to run his tongue along her jawline, "we are far from over, Violet." Sitting up, he pulled her to straddle his lap while he lifted her sweater and undershirt over her head, leaving her in a pale pink bra and grey slacks. His hands supported her back as he slowly leaned her backwards until her back arched and her head fell, giving him ample room along her collarbone to trail steamy kisses and quick licks of his tongue. When he came to the top of her bra, he laid deeper kisses along her fresh, periodically swiping his tongue under the material to elicit small gasps from Violet.

His hand moved up, successfully unlatching her bra and pulling the material away from her. He marveled at her breasts as they heaved in front of him. Her thighs tightened against his side as he ducked forward to lick on stiff pink nipple, igniting a loud moan from its owner. He licked its twin before sucking it into his mouth, pulling the sweet morsel until it almost popped out, but enveloping it again at the last moment, beginning the pull all over again.

While she was lost in his attention to her breasts, Violet ground herself against his lap, feeling his erection press against her. He growled into her chest, slightly bucking his hips into her, leaving no doubt in her mind that he wanted her. She lifted herself up, now grabbing his sweater and shirt and pulling them over his head, separating him from her swollen nipples for the briefest of moments before his mouth returned.

Now with free hands, he massaged and tweaked one breast while the other received the attention of his mouth, and meanwhile, his other hand slid down her stomach to unlatch her slacks, pulling the zipper down on tooth at a time. When his hand glided over her mound Violet sat bolt upright, unconsciously pushing his head between her breasts while she focused on making sure his hand found all of the right spots.

"Oh, Jesus," she moaned, when his index finger finally probed into her melting wetness.

"Actually, the name's Will," he breathed, his eyes briefly closing as she pressed again and again on his growing shaft.

Violet clutched his strong back, running her hands all over him while he gently toyed one finger up and down her slit.

He kissed her neck and sucked her earlobe before whispering, "When was the last time someone touched you like this?"

Violet groaned.

Too long. Never?

"I can't remember," she moaned, arching her back and bucking her hips each time his finger grazed her clit.

He smiled. "Well, let's make sure you don't forget this then."

Violet whimpered and then screamed into his neck as he increased his speed, focusing more time and pressure on her sensitive nub. She rode his hand, bucking her hips against him while he alternately kissed her and squeezed her now puffy nipples. She felt a warm tingling in her stomach that quickly radiated to her back, legs, brain, thighs, and core. She pushed forcefully against his fingers as he whispered into her ear, urging her to come on his hand, asking her what it felt like to have his fingers touching her.

When she felt the bolts of pleasure begin to build, she stiffened, looking into his now hazy eyes before she arched her back and let the orgasm claim her body, pushing her hips off of his lap while he continued thrumming her clit and kissing her chest and neck.

As she began to relax against him, he slowly slid his hand back up her stomach, trailing her wetness along her skin before taking a taste for himself.

"You're delicious, Vi," He murmured, stroking her hair with his other hand while she began to blush.

12