All Comments on 'Something In Her Eyes Ch. 01'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot! please write more...

Great first submission. The jokes are kind of corny, but the sexual buildup was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot as Hell Fire...

This fantastic story had my pulse racing and my pussy pouting.... more please. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yum

That was deliciously hot. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantabulous!

Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH. MY. GOD.

Don't stop. This was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow......

this was an extremely gratifying read..... whereever the story may go from now, u jus need to know that u've a die-hard fan....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

That. Was. Awesome. Very well written!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
The 'jokes' apart...

... a most arousing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Titillating and Satisfying!

This story had my pussy aching by page 2 and cumming hard by the end! Excellent character development and buildup - a few minor typos but the overall story was so hot I barely noticed. Can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Phew!

VERY hot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Exceptional!

We humans NEED sex, twice! The passage qouted below is a succinct expression of the yearning for that second, higher level. I personally found it disturbingly profound:

"to look into her eyes. The look he saw in them almost made him cry. He recognized it instantly. She was starving, starving for a connection this deep, starving for a fire between two people that burned this hot, starving to let go of her public, polite and professional persona and be herself, free of criticism or judgment. Glen recognized the look because behind that look were the same emotions that haunted his soul."

Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs. Notice that "sex" is the ONLY need that appears TWICE in the heirarchy. Sexually mature human-beings NEED (not just desire) sexual realease, but at a higher level we also deeply crave social acceptance of our (sometimes hidden and disturb/ed/ing) sexuality.

I think that this story is an EXCELLENT expression of our "dual sexual needs"; and the frision between our sexuality and our morality.

Jay, if you're not a sex therapist then you're in the wrong job. If you're not even a psychologist then it's definately time to go back to school. The passage evidences an exceptionally high level of self awareness and acceptance of your own nature as a deeply needy sexual being.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to think this through and write it down... and please keep writing. You are an exceptionally understanding, humane, expressive literoticist!

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustabout 11 years agoAuthor
To "Really Exceptional" Anonymous

Thank you for your heartfelt feedback, whoever you are. It means a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Some of the best stuff I ever read here, and I’ve read a lot...

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Wow

All I can say is damn and fuck yes!!! You dedicated this to your love. I hope this is the real thing for you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written. Finely detailed, richly descriptive story telling. Tasteful, yet animal needy, greedy, raunchy, and instinctually satiating. Good work, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous