All Comments on 'Something In Her Eyes Ch. 03'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
After 8 years of just reading...

...I, for one, am thrilled you've started writing. You are a fantastic writer! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing your talents with us. I anxiously await your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing and Thanks!

WOW. An amazing story told through the best writing on here. I admit I had been wondering how you were going to end it and you developed a great ending for us to enjoy. Keep writing and we will all keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superb!!!!!!

really really good story...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow... just wow

I've never been so engaged in a story, as I was in this one. Truely amazing, I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
emotions.

This story has made me feel. On top of epic sex you give us an amazing emotional story. (Applause)

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am truly in awe of your talent.

Thank you for sharing your stories, with characters of such fiercely beautiful passion, devouring lust, and aching hunger, with your readers...with me. I don't know if you are an extremely talented, yet undiscovered writer, but if so, I hope you find your path to a very successful career in writing.

I was completely obsessed with reading everything you had written, after the first few pages of "Something In Her Eyes Ch. 01". I rapidly devoured all three chapters, forgetting the time (4:50am), and things that needed doing before going to bed.

I am a Kindle junkie with a huge appetite for erotica of all kinds, from romantic erotica through to BDSM, and fetish erotica. By reading your stories, I have realized just how flat and one-dimensional most of what I have read has been. I feel cheated of the time I've wasted on inferior offerings. Yet, sadly, I paid for those lackluster stories. Your work was truly a most worthy offering, in a true sense of the word. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I am aware that I'm probably being over-effusive, and rambling, but I can't exactly show my support like I usually do, by clicking on a button and buying everything you've ever written. Please keep up the amazing work.

Regards,

Suzydayz

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much for all the positive feedback!

Suzydayz, whoever you are, you made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're my favorite!

You are the Best! I just discovered you and I'm not going back! Please keep using your incredible gift!

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 7 years ago
For passion beyond all else

An explosive finish to this series, which has been a compelling read for the depth of the feelings between the two characters.

I'm damned if I can work out any reason other than an insipid and misguided compassion for Jordan's decisions regarding her fiancé. Life is too short to live for anyone else's needs. One shot and what did she think she'd feel, on her deathbed, other than a wealth of regret? In any case, I sympathised entirely with Glen on this score. I would personally have preferred to see them settle in an emotional showdown in front of everyone rather than the private sexual showdown, but it was an understandable decision, and a riveting conflict between them.

Thank you very much for writing and sharing the fruits of your imagination and labour with the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
freedom

oh, yes, please, do an epilogue, with them awash in their freedom to love and indulge their passion

BluerayyBluerayyover 5 years ago
The intense need, and the longing for 2 souls to be reunite...

I need more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story til Part 3. He rapes her at her wedding, and they live happily ever after? Sounds like a great guy in the end. 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous