Something In Her Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In those moments of orgasmic bliss Jordan's mind went blank. All the stress in her world, her frustration from her wedding, and the anguish of her torn heart flowed out of her in a wave. In those minutes all that existed was the mind-numbing pleasure of the relentless steel rod driving deep in her rectum. 'This is what it means to be a woman, to feel alive as a woman,' she thought, 'to be forcefully, powerfully, and repeatedly jammed and stuffed full of the hot, rock-hard, throbbing meat of your true love.' For the time, nothing else existed, nothing else mattered.

Feeling Jordan trembling underneath him was all Glen could take. He released her arms and reached up to grab a hand full of her hair. He pulled her hair to expose the side of her face. With her eyes closed she felt wetness dripping onto her cheek. She opened them to watch as a steady flow of Glen's tears rained down, baptizing her cheek, nose, and lips in the anguish pouring out of him. With his teeth he yanked the torn shreds of panties from her mouth and kissed her urgently, bruising her lips under the pressure of his own. The scorching kiss caused a final round of spasms to wrack Jordan's body.

Glen had planned to make his violation of her complete by pulling his swollen cock from her ass and cuming all over her face. Jordan's body, however, had other plans for him. With her last bit of autonomy, Jordan mustered all of her strength to use her abused asshole to grip his angry cock tightly and voraciously sucked out the massive load of cum ready to explode from his balls. Her anus nursed on his cock like a starving enfant, slurping down every drop of his cream like it the nourishment for her soul that it was. Glen could feel and even hear the rhythmic clench and release of her sphincter muscles as they milked him, gulping down his cum like she was dying of thirst for his creamy white seed. With one final thrust he finally came to rest inside her. Still hard, he continued to twitch and spasm uncontrollably as the aftershocks of his orgasm sporadically rolled through him. With each throb Jordan clenched back on him as an involuntary reflex. When she did, it made an obscene squishing sound, so full of cum had he pumped her.

"One of these keys should work," Father Gregory said. They heard the rattle of what sounded like a huge ring of keys, and heard him trying each one in the door.

"Shit!" Jordan exclaimed, suddenly finding the strength to push Glen off of her. His dick withdrew from her ass with a loud, wet 'plop.' He did not even need to wipe himself off – the tight seal her ass made around him had sucked his dick clean on the withdrawal. She reached for her clothes, sans the torn underwear, and hurriedly scurried to put them on. "Fuck!" Jordan whispered. "I can't let them see me like this," she said, looking over at herself in the mirror above the small sink. Her hair was a disheveled mess. Her blouse was missing buttons from the way Glen tore it off of her. Her bra and panties lay on the floor in a ripped heap. Her face was flushed, her lips were red and swollen, and her eyes were glazed over still recovering from the intensity of her orgasms. She smelled like sex – hot, wet, nasty sex.

"The window," Glen said softly. "My car is parked right outside."

Jordan felt like she had no choice. If she left with Glen, Richard would be devastated, feeling that she had abandoned him. If she stayed and he saw her in her obvious post-coital mess he would be even more devastated, angrily so, and perhaps even prone to violence. She could call him later, lie and say she got cold feet and panicked and ran, but there was no good explanation for what she looked and smelled like at that moment. Her marriage was crumbling apart before it even got started. Dejectedly, she asked Glen to help her climb up out of the window.

The distance to the ground on the outside was farther than the distance to the floor on the inside. Jordan's legs were already unsteady and when she jumped down they crumpled beneath her and she fell solidly on her butt. After the abuse her ass had just taken from Glen, it hurt, and hurt bad. Overwhelmed with the entire situation, she started crying.

Glen jumped down over her and picked her up. He lifted her in his arms and carried her the short distance to his car while she cried against his chest. He heard shouts behind him but he did not turn to look at the faces in the window telling him to stop. When he got to his car he quickly sat Jordan down in the front passenger seat then ran around to the driver's side. Within five seconds they were speeding out of the parking lot, wheels screeching. Jordan was still crying.

Glen drove as fast as he could without stopping for over twenty minutes, making sure he wasn't being followed, before he pulled over to the side of the road. He turned in his seat toward Jordan and slowly took her face into his hands. He gently and tenderly kissed away the tears on her cheeks and then began a slow triangle rotation kissing her lips and then each of her eyes, drinking each tear as it emerged. Jordan's nose was running from all of her crying and Glen kissed her there, too, gently licking the top of her lip after every time he kissed her mouth. They kissed like that for what must have been 20 minutes. He did not stop until her tears stopped flowing.

"Where are you taking me," Jordan asked finally, sniffling. Her voice was cracked and trembling.

"Home," was all Glen said. They looked into each other's eyes and held it, Glen staring into her green ones and Jordan staring into his brown ones. Volumes of communication passed between them in the silence. Finally, Jordan grabbed Glen's arm and placed it around her. She snuggled into his shoulder and closed her eyes, letting a deep and restful sleep finally overtake her as Glen drove away.

-------- (_*_) --------

Thanks to all the readers who voted and made comments on this story. Thanks also to Kirk for the suggestion of the dinner party. This thread is done, but "Jordan" has given me so much inspiration that we may have more to follow.