All Comments on 'Something New Something Old Ch. 02'

by dorian87890

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Another 5 stars

Well written, realistic, enjoyable and erotic story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ted be a man

Cut it off and leave the all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

loving it so far please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

After reading the asshole of LIT's comments, I think dear annony knows all about cages!! His wife put him in pone the first week they were married. She started to fuck everything that could walk and this asshole had nothing to say about it. he just cleaned her cunt and begged for release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's only a story

Of course the cage can be cut off , then where is the fun ? I would love to do something like this with my wife , regular sex after 20 years can get boring. Besides , you always want what you never have. If you have sex all the time it's nothing special , deny yourself an orgasm for just 2 weeks , I'll bet you don't make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After 6 weeks?

Are you sure there is not going to be a 3rd. chapter with a twisted change after the 6 week challenge?

dorian87890dorian87890over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks and Thoughts

Thanks for the positive feedback and the constructive criticism. Criticisms are taken to heart and always welcome (except for the troll variety, but just part of the deal).

Several Points -- First, this is obviously fantasy as are most of the stories on this site. It could happen in theory with the right group of open-minded people; but, how many of those are around in the correct combination? Second, chastity play is, of course, voluntary. Nancy comments on this when she taunts Ted about why he has chosen to play along. Ted can break free of the chains that bind him at any moment, but it's kind of exciting for him not to, I suspect, just to see where it all will lead. In the end, it is the fantasy of giving up control. Third, Chapter 3 will be hitting soon. It is indeed a little more twisted as Ted finds himself in this strange new world of submission, and Sarah warms to the new sexual energy in her life as a result. Chapter 3 may be too over the top, but we shall see. Finally, Chapter 4 is percolating in my head as I consider adding more of Sarah's point of view. Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the future chapters as much as I enjoy writing them.

subhubby2subhubby2over 4 years ago
wonderful

Ted is going to enjoy the next 6 weeks and the reward at the end of it. If that wasn't enough he is going to clean all the squirties in one of the mistresses and I think it might be not only his but Josh's as well.

I think Ted should start to enjoy the taste before then. The mixture of a sissies squirties nd his mistresses juices will be overwhelming for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous