All Comments on 'Something Special'

by 19bulldog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dutchman13dutchman13about 7 years ago
Very nice

Loved the tension, the buildup. Great story, not like anything I've read here. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed and wish there were more. Would love a part two....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Overall, I liked the story. I liked that you showed her mixed emotions about her desires. I liked that the others gave her positive support and didn't make it ugly degradation. Even given it is fiction, you lost me each time you pushed the high numbers - 51 for edging? I wouldn't be wildly horny at that point; I would have lost any interest in an orgasm. Fourteen orgasms? Law of deminishing returns kicks in way before 14. The physical and mental would have shut down. He doesn't seem intended to be a sadist, so who benefits from making it 14? Numbers like those kick me out of a story groove as I'm busy thinking wtf?

MidnightSon907MidnightSon907about 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Your stories are amazing! I love how you describe the sub's reluctance/eagerness, as well her arousal at being humiliated. Well written, and as you penned in Wicked Little Spanking Story. . . "hot as fuck"! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I never cum so hard and three times in a row with out stopping! That was amazing as all your stories are and thank you so much for being able to please others with your words! It means alot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great story and very well written 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous