Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19bulldog
19bulldog
57 Followers

The blonde smiled bigger. "Okay."

Sarah kneeled down, slipped off each dark blue pump. The blonde put a hand on the back of her head, pushed it lower. She whispered, "Don't you want to kiss them?"

Yes, she did. Didn't know if that was allowed, but she'd been told that she should ask whenever she wasn't sure. In as loud a voice as she could muster, she said, "Sir?"

It took a moment, but then Cole answered, "What is it, pet? Are you being good?"

"Sir, Miss...". She didn't know the blonde's name.

The blonde whispered, "Melody."

"Miss Melody would like me to kiss her feet. May I Sir?"

Another round of humiliation, raw and hot, rippled through her. She was asking to kiss a complete stranger's feet, and Jill and Phil had heard her ask for it.

"Good girl for asking. You may. Do it well."

As she lowered her face close to the floor, she heard the couple come into the end of the hall to watch. Her lips brushed across the top of the blonde's left foot. Melody said, "Oh you can do better than that." She did, she kissed and licked the whole top of her foot. Melody said, to Jill, "What a fun little slut she is."

Jill said, "Ask her how wet she is."

Smiling, Melody asked, "How wet are you, you little slut?" Sarah didn't think she could blush any harder, but she did. She glanced at Cole at the end of the hallway, but she knew he wouldn't save her, not without her saying one of her words. It was always such a battle inside her, hating the humiliation and wanting it. Sitting back on her haunches, Sarah pushed her middle finger back into her pussy, then pulled it out. "Miss, I am very wet." After holding her finger up high for Melody to see, she tasted herself again, sucking her finger clean. Melody laughed. Then pointed to her other foot.

Sarah was a good little humiliation sub, and licked and kissed Melody's other foot until the blonde was satisfied. Melody even patted her on the head when she was done, and said, "Good girl." Sarah beamed, just like when Cole said it.

She followed them all back into the main room, and then got Melody a glass of the chardonnay. She carried the glass back to Melody, who was sitting on the edge of the couch. Melody touched her leg, the inside of her thigh, to be exact. The electricity of her touch, especially there, shocked Sarah. On the last, little step to hand Melody her wine, she tripped.

Helplessly, she watched in slow motion as a dollop of the wine jumped out of the glass. Not much, fortunately most stayed in the glass and she didn't drop it, but still far too much. The wine tumbled down and down until it landed on Melody's knee and then the floor below. Sarah's heart dropped out of her ass as she noticed a few drops on Melody's no doubt very expensive, little dark blue dress. A few hit the couch as well.Oh fuck fuck fuck.

Cole said, "Pet!"

Melody said, "You naughty girl." She said it with a smile.

In a panic, Sarah quickly tried to wipe up the wine with the suddenly very handy white towel. Cole's now sock-covered feet appeared near Melody's. "Pet, get some soda water from the fridge. Quickly."

She half-ran to the kitchen, grabbed the little bottle of soda water out of the fridge, then grabbed a small dish towel, thinking that might help. The whole time she was thinking,oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Cole was not going to be happy about this. She would be punished for it, no doubt. But while everyone was here or later?

As she came back into the big room, she heard Cole say, "I'll take care of the dry cleaning."

Melody said, "Oh, that won't be necessary."

"I insist."

Sarah felt horrible as she kneeled down. Her hands were shaking, so Melody took the towel and the soda from her. Melody said, "It's okay, it will come out."

To Sarah, Cole said, "It is not okay. Go and get your paddle."

Her stomach tried to pop out of her ass yet again. She nodded, "Yes, Sir," and crawled back to his bedroom and his closet. She kept replaying the wine spill in her head, trying to change history. One little slip.

When she crawled back into the room, wood paddle in her mouth, all four sets of eyes found her. She didn't dare make eye contact, just kept her eyes down and crawled to Cole, now sitting on the couch. She kneeled next to him. Normally there was corner time before a spanking. Would he do that today? She liked the thought of them all watching her in the corner, but didn't like the thought of being spanked.

Cole took the paddle out of her mouth. "Pet, do you need to be punished?'

"Yes, Sir, I do. I've been bad and displeased you." She hated—fucking hated—saying those words. Hated them being true.

"Yes, you have been bad. Over my lap."

She crawled up onto the couch, then lowered herself onto his lap. He was hard, which she liked, but her mind barely registered it. He adjusted her body, getting her ass nice and high. She arched up, hoping to please him.

"Ask for your spanking, pet."

Another ripple of humiliation flowed through her, but she liked this one less. "Please spank me, Sir." God, it was embarrassing to have to say that to only Cole when they were alone, but with three people watching...

Whap, whap, whap...

He paddled her bottom, slow and steady as he always did, twenty-five on each cheek. By the end, there were tears in her eyes. When he was done, he squeezed each cheek, then patted her back. "Good girl. You may get up."

Get up meant climbing off the couch and kneeling in front of him. He put the paddle back in her mouth. She was hoping he'd tell her to take the paddle back to his closet, then get her nose in the corner. She needed corner time after a spanking. Weird as it was, she loved her corner time. She was at peace there.

He said, "Now take the paddle to Melody. You messed up her dress, after all."

Dumbfounded, Sarah looked at him. She looked at Melody, who looked as surprised as she was, but as she watched, the look on Melody's face changed from surprise to eagerness.Fuck. She looked back at him. Yes, she could use one of her words. She could ask for him to spank her again later. Beg him. Would he be displeased with that? She looked at Melody again, looked at her legs, the bare skin she'd be laying across.

She crawled to Melody. Melody took the paddle out of her mouth like she couldn't wait to get started. Sarah said, "I'm sorry for spilling on your dress. Please spank me for it, Ma'am."

A big, wicked smile all over her beautiful face, Melody patted her lap. "This is going to be fun. Come here, you naughty little slut." Melody even pulled her skirt up, exposing more thigh. Sarah's pussy liked that.

Sarah crawled across her bare lap. Oh, the feel of her skin was lovely, so soft, so different from Cole's. She might almost like this.

Cole said, "Make sure she arches up. She's not to shift about; she's to present herself properly for her spanking."

Melody's hand caressed her cheek. It was sore. It felt so good, and still as wicked as touching an electric fence.

"Please, Miss Melody, please spank me."

Whap, whap, whap...

The first few were light, only hurting because her cheeks were sore, but slowly Melody got the hang of it. Sarah could sense Melody was enjoying spanking her.

Whap, whap, whap...

Just like she did from Cole, she got 25 on each cheek. Yes, it hurt. Yes, she deserved it. Sarah moved a lot on Melody's lap, telling herself it was to make sure she was presenting herself properly, but really it was the feel of Melody's thighs against her skin.

When she was done, she kneeled again at Melody's feet. "Ma'am, thank you for spanking me."

Melody said, "You're welcome. You better be good, because I enjoyed that."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Melody put the paddle back in her mouth. She asked, "Are you still wet?"

Sarah spread her thighs wider, then slid a finger in, all the way. She was so damn hot and wet. She needed to come.

Jill said, "I bet she's super wet."

Sarah held up her finger up for them all to see that Jill was right. Melody kindly held the paddle for her so she could lick her finger good and clean.

Then she did hear the words she'd been hoping for. Cole said, "Pet, put the paddle away, then get your nose in the corner, on your hands and knees."

After returning the paddle, she crawled to her favorite spot, Cole's corner. After a spanking, the corner meant she'd paid the price, that she was a good girl again, that all would be forgotten when she was released. She put her nose in the corner, knowing her red ass was on full display.

Cole said, "Spread your knees more."

She did, now knowing her wet, smooth pussy was also on display.

"Good girl. Fifteen minutes."

###

After her time in the corner, it was time for hors d'oeuvres. Out on the big balcony, of course. It was a nice, warm spring day, but it wasn't that warm. The balconies on each side could obviously see her, naked and red-butted, serving four completely clothed people, but no one was outside on either.Was anyone watching?. There was also another building across the street, the twin of this one, just as tall.How many people over there were watching? And what did she hope the answer was? She didn't know.

The good news was she didn't spill anything, even though hands randomly touched her. Melody squeezed her sore bottom every chance she got, and was the only one to feed her.

Then it was time for more humiliation.

Back in the main room (no, the curtains did not close), the coffee table had been moved out of the way. Melody and Cole sat on the couch, one at each end. Phil and Jill sat in the two chairs to the left.

Cole pointed to the middle of the lush area rug in front of the couch. "Pet, stand there." She did, suddenly once more aware of her nakedness. At least on the balcony, with that view, she wasn't the only thing being look at. Now she was the center of attention again. Cole said, "Tell us about your collar. Where did we get it?"

"At Petsmart, Sir."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Sir. Very much."

"And who owns your clit, pet?"

"You do, Sir. You control when I come and when I touch it." Again, it was one thing to say it to him, another thing entirely for others to hear it.

"Rub it for us as you tell the Petsmart story."

Oh fuck. Triple fuck. Infinite fuck.

Slowly, like it had a mind of its own and wanted to, her hand slipped down her body. She spread her legs just a little, closed her eyes, and let her finger find her clit like it had so, so many times. But none like this. It reminded her of the first time she'd played with herself as he watched, first on Skype, then right here, on this very rug.

"Pet, when did we go to Petsmart?"

"On a Saturday afternoon, about a month ago." Her clit felt very good. Needy.

Jill asked, "Isn't it crowded then?"

Melody said, "I think that was the point."

Sarah nodded. "It was...it was very crowded."

Cole asked, "And what were you wearing?"

"I...I was wearing jeans and a white tee."

"Anything else?"

"No. No underwear, no bra, and no shoes."

Phil asked, "Why no shoes?"

"Because Cole wanted it that way."

Cole said, "It reminded her, every step, that she was owned."

"It did...remind me of that."

Melody asked, "Were your nipples hard?"

Sarah felt herself blush hard again, for the one-thousandth time that afternoon. "They were. Very. Everyone could see them. It was an old t-shirt."

Jill asked, "Did you like that?"

She opened her eyes, to look at Jill. Was reminded they were all wearing clothes. She was the only one naked. The only one collared. The only one rubbing her clit. She was the center of it all, a place she didn't normally like to be, embarrassed and wanting to run and loving it, all at the same time. "It was very humiliating. And yes, I liked it. A lot."

That made Jill smile. Saying that, admitting it, and reminding herself that she was naked and they weren't, all pushed her very close to the edge. "Sir, please. I'm close."

"You're close to what?" She could her the smile in Cole's voice.

"Close to coming."Danger, danger, danger.

"Stop."Fuck. She pulled her fingers away, bending her knees as she did, hating it. She moaned. Without being told, she sucked on her fingers as she breathed hard. She wanted to give him her best dirty look, her fuck-you, you-fucker, you-bastard, I-hate-you look, but she didn't.

Melody, her voice pitched high, said, "Damn, that's wicked. How long has it been since she's come?"

Cole asked, "Pet?"

Her finger clean, she said, "Six days, Ma'am."

"And how many edges?"

"51 now, Sir."

Melody said, "That would kill me."

Jill said, "Me too."

Cole asked, "Do you like being edged?"

Sarah looked at him. Knew she was supposed to be honest. "Not really, Sir."

Cole chuckled, and everyone else laughed with him. Sarah even smiled.

"Then why do you do it? Why do you put up with it?"

That answer was easy. "Because it pleases you, Sir. And I do like my touching being controlled. Being owned. But I would like to come more often."

Cole chuckled again. "Of course you would. But aren't your orgasms more intense after a few edges."

She nodded, "Yes, Sir. Very intense."But I would still really like to come more.

"I think you've calmed down. Rub again."

Her well-trained finger went back to her clit. She rubbed.

"Tell us the rest of the story."

She licked her lips. "So, holding hands, me barefoot, he led me to the aisle with all the collars and leashes and stuff. He hadn't told me why we were there, but I had an idea. Then he told me to pick out a collar. I asked him if it was for me, and he told me of course it was. I picked out a pink one, and started to put it on, but he stopped me. He said, 'Only I will put a collar on you. Only I will take it off.' So he took it from me, and put it around my neck."

Jill asked, "Was there anyone around? Anyone watching?"

Sarah was getting close again. She tried to slow it down, but telling the story (and rubbing her clit naked in front of them) was turning her on too much. "Yes, there was a tall guy at the end of the aisle, and an older couple walked down the aisle while he was putting it on."

"Did they notice what was going on?"

"Oh, yes, they watched. Please, Sir, may I please come?"

"You're not enjoying telling such a humiliating story, are you?"

Thinking it might get her an orgasm, which she so desperately needed, she answered honestly, "Yes, Sir, it is. A lot."

"Good. Stop."

It took everything in her to pull her hand away. But she would not be bad, not again, in front of them. She cried out as her touch left her clit.

Cole said, "Good girl. Finish the story."

It took her a moment to compose herself. Her hands were on her knees, her body hunched over and shaking. It had been so close. She realized she'd do anything for him, and anything for an orgasm.

"He didn't like the pink one. I put that back, and picked out another one. We tried a few—"

"Pet, stand up straight. Posture."

Slowly, she stood up straight. Looked at them all. Took a deep breath. He said, "Play with your left nipple."

Her nipples were painfully hard. She used her right hand to play with it, push it around. It felt good, but she wanted to rub her clit again. Fuck that, she wanted to come.

"We tried a few on, and he liked this one the best."

Jill asked, "Was everyone still watching?"

"Yes, an old, weird guy was watching like it was the best show ever. And another couple was watching, too. It felt like the whole store was. Another woman came into the aisle, figured out what was going on, then left, like it was the worst thing ever." Weirdly, she'd liked that.

"Pet, lay on the floor."

Sarah sat on the floor, waiting for him to say more. His eyes, handsome as ever, seeing through her like they always did, found hers. "Lay back. Spread your legs. Show us your pussy. The pussy that I own."

Without looking away, she laid back, thankful the rug was so soft and lush. He motioned with his fingers, and she slowly spread her legs.Oh fuck. Cole's bare foot touched her ankle. He motioned for Melody to do the same, and they spread her even wider, as wide as she could go. All four were now staring at her shaved pussy. Even the touch of Melody's ankle felt wonderful.

"Rub again."

She was so turned on she could barely breathe. Her finger found her wet clit, and she rubbed, very slowly, because she was still close.

Cole asked, "What happened after we picked your collar out?"

"You left it on me, then told me to get the matching leash. You clipped it on me and led me to the front of the store."

Melody couldn't believe it. "You left it on her? Put a leash on her?"

Cole smiled. "Of course."

Sarah said, "At the check out counter, a girl my age checked us out. We were third in line, and it took forever, of course. The girl kept looking at us, looking at the collar, looking at the leash in Cole's hand. I could tell she wanted to ask me a million questions. Then, when it was our turn, I had to bend over, to run the price tag over the scanner. The girl took the price tag and rang it up, while everyone watched. The whole store seemed to be watching." She could still see the look on the check-out girl's face. "Oh God, Sir, I'm so close. May I please come? Please, please, please."

"Yes, pet. Come hard. Come now. Please me."

She was surprised to be given permission. She looked at him, thinking he might change his mind. She looked at all of them, then, Melody and Jill and Phil and Cole, all watching her rub her clit. Her long-awaited orgasm hit, stormed through her like a hurricane hitting the coast, from her toes to her fluttering eye-lids. She closed her eyes, bit the side of her mouth, coming, coming and coming, like a waterfall that never ends. It was her hardest orgasm ever, harder than her first, harder than the first time on Kate's tongue. It was too much. She passed out.

###

She came to on the rug, on her side, her hand still buried between her thighs. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but it didn't seem like much. Her toes were touching Cole's ankle and bottom of his jeans. She looked at him, then at Melody. She blushed. Of course Cole wasn't done.

He helped her sit up, then handed her his glass of water. She drank hungrily from it. She crossed one knee in front of her, hugging it, trying to cover her private bits without him really noticing. She could not look at Melody, nor Jill or Phil, but she could look up at Cole. He smiled at her, his warm, kind smile. "Did you enjoy coming?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. I came very hard. Thank you."

"Good girl."

Her mind was racing, wondering what was going to happen next. The orgasm had stripped much of her need, and now what she'd done seemed much more real.

With his encouragement, she took another big drink, leaving the glass near empty. "Sir, should I get you more water?"

"No, I'll get it." He stood up and walked to the kitchen. She sat there, staring at the carpet, embarrassed.

Melody stood up, moved next to her. She said, "I can tell what you're thinking. Stop that. That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. One of the hottest, too." Melody's hand ran through Sarah's hair, then pulled her head back. Melody's lips pressed against Sarah's, and part of Sarah wanted to resist, but Melody's touch was too much. Sarah opened her lips, licked Melody's tongue, and felt her body respond to the older woman.

She finally dared to look over at Phil and Jill. Jill smiled at her, her hand resting on Phil's big bulge in his pants. Jill stood up, came over and kissed her. It wasn't as electric as Melody's but it was still wicked to kiss a clothed woman as she sat naked on the floor with everyone watching. Jill's fingertips slipped down, played with her nipples. "You're nips are still hard enough to cut glass." Another kiss from Melody, as Jill kept playing with her breasts. That she could get used to, two women touching her, kissing her.

19bulldog
19bulldog
57 Followers