Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19bulldog
19bulldog
58 Followers

Cole came back from the kitchen, gave her another drink. He said, "Perhaps next time we'll let the three of you put on a show, but for this time, it's my pet's show." Both of the women looked sheepish as they went back to their seats, but Cole could have that affect on anyone.

"Pet, am I ever satisfied with one orgasm?"


"No, Sir."

"What's the most I've had you come in a day?"

"Fourteen, Sir." It had been a difficult day. By the end, she hadn't even wanted to touch her clit anymore, and that's when he decided to use his tongue for the very first time. That thought, remembering being tied wide and licked, relit the fire in her pussy.

"Yes, that was a lot of fun." He smiled as he said it. "Now lay back and spread your legs. We know you have quite a few still in you. And I think Phil wants to see you finger-bang your sweet, tight pussy. Come on, pet, please me."God, he's not going to make me come fourteen times, is he? Or more?

It was a surprise to Phil, but he said, "Fuck yes, I want to see that."

Her clit was still zinging and zanging, still so alive. Slowly, because she didn't know how not to do anything Cole ordered her to do, she rolled back onto her back. She had to close her eyes to spread her legs. She felt the wonderful skin of Melody's ankle again, and Cole's, as they spread her wide, as wide as the first time.

She knew what Cole wanted. She'd done it for him so many times as he watched, sitting on the same damn couch. She used her left hand to spread her pussy lips, then pushed the first two fingers of her right hand in deep. She was wet as rain, dripping wet, and it felt good. So good. She pushed her fingers in and out, faster and faster. Was it another edge? Or would he let her come again? That was always the crux of it; would he or wouldn't he? It always surprised her. And the not knowing did something to her, showed her that she was in fact owned.

She fucked herself. She fucked herself as four people watched, sipping their drinks, all fully clothed, all making little comments to each other. She was naked, her legs spread almost painfully wide. She dared a peek, and they were all staring at her, staring at her pussy and her fingers pumping in and out. It was like they could see into her and there was nowhere to hide. They knew she liked it. Somehow that compounded the humiliation, doubled or tripled it. The idea of it pushed her right to the edge just as much as her fingers did.

"Sir, please, may I come?"

He didn't say anything. She dared opening her eyes, to look at him. He was smiling, looking at her eyes, not her pussy. Slowly he reached down, took her ankle in his hand. He motioned for Melody to do the same. She did. "You may come, pet. You will come hard. But you will not stop fingering your naughty pussy. I want two this time. Two good ones. Please me."

She loved being told to come. Being ordered to. Being ordered to do all of this wicked shit. Even as part of her mind thought about how wrong it was, she started to come. She stared at him, her mouth wide open, her fingers pumping in and out, her legs held wide. Melody's touch was stillzip zip zipping through her body, from her ankle directly up her leg to her clit, and then up her spine and into her neck.Fuck. She came, crying out, and had to close her eyes. She came and came and came.

It was far too much. She tried to pull away, to close her legs. She looked at Cole, desperate to stop. Opening her mouth, she tried to speak, but nothing came out, there were no words inside her, only a rippling, ripping, rumbling orgasm.

"Keep pumping. Don't you dare stop. Please me."

At her very core, she thought,I am his. I will please him. She wanted nothing else. Though every nerve in her body was on fire, begging her to stop, telling her it was too much, she kept pumping and pumping. She thrashed around, as much as she could with the two holding her legs, her sore bottom bouncing off the carpet.

"Come now, pet. Please me. Come hard. Or I'll let Melody spank you again."

That shouldn't have done anything for her. It should have turned her off. She didn't like being spanked. But the thought of her skin against Melody's thighs, that thought she loved. She was a good girl, a good pet, a good little slut; she came hard, still thrashing. It was not an easy orgasm, not as hard as the first, different because of the fingers, but it still roared through her, like hitting the water from the high dive.

Finally, her ankles were released. "Good girl, my pet. You may stop. Clean those fingers off."

Laying on her side, her body exhausted, her lungs pumping like a blacksmith's bellows, she cleaned off her wet, sticky fingers as his words sunk in. He was pleased. That made her glow.

###

Once again she was in the corner, this time on her knees, her wrists crossed behind her back. She heard Cole walk the guests out, saying good night. He left her there a little while, maybe five or six minutes. She waited. She knew she'd pleased him, knew that she'd performed well. She tried to push down the doubts inside her, the confusion of why she liked the humiliation. Without the mad, pulsing need filling her, guilt was there, ready to swallow her whole. Only a horrible person would like such things. Get off on them. It was—

Cole's hand touched her hip. Ran up her back. He kissed her shoulder. "Did you enjoy your evening?"

"Yes, Sir, I did. Did I please you?"

"Yes, pet, you did. Very much." Those words made her beam, like her whole body was full of sunlight. Her hand reached back, found his hard cock in his jeans. She wanted to please him in a different way, then.

"There will be time enough for that later. First, though, I have a reward for you." He turned her shoulder, so she could see the room.

Melody was still sitting on the couch, quiet as a mouse. She slid her dress up, higher and higher, until Sarah could see a hint of what was underneath.

"Your reward is Melody's pussy, to lick and worship, until she's satisfied. But you've been through a lot tonight, you may save your reward until later, if you wish. This choice, for once, is yours."

Sarah looked at him, then back at Melody. Honestly, she'd rather not have choices. But she also knew what would please him. Wanted him to watch. She said, "I want to lick her, Sir. I want you to watch."

"Good girl. Crawl to her." Happily, she did.

19bulldog
19bulldog
58 Followers