All Comments on 'Sometimes It Just Happens Ch. 02'

by twistedthoughts1978

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So fucking hot

The sex mad cunts, fabulous fuck sucking fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You need to slow down

The content is there but your writing gives at least me the impression you are quick to get it on paper. Almost like this is your first draft. Needs more content with all you in it already. Two stars.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Nicely done

Well written and a good continuation of chapter one. The storyline is very erotic and sexual explicit, especially with his Aunt fucking him while she thought he was drugged and asleep.

He could have leverage on his Aunt now, if he wanted to fuck her again even though she lives in New Jersey. He could request for her to visit them again, without his mom knowing that he is requesting or perhaps demanding her sister to fuck him again. .

I hope to see more of the mother son tryst soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. With all the fucking of both your aunt and mom, have both of them get pregnant by you. Have aunt move in with you and mom and raise many children together.

TinkersDamnTinkersDamnalmost 2 years ago

smooth coherent enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwistedthoughts1978@twistedthoughts1978
I am just a normal guy with kinky desires. I am bi curious, or maybe a little more. I love all women, curvy is better, but I find myself more arroused by a curvy transsexual. I just want tor try everything at least once.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES