All Comments on 'Sometimes Love is the Best Therapy Ch. 01'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 3 years ago
Superb

What s brilliant tale of love, loss and new love found. Then throw in some hot sex. What more can you ask for.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Grim, sad...

...unpleasant and gripping. It looks as if in Rebecca's case it should be a matter of "Physician, heal thyself!" The thought that someone like her should be compelled to subject herself to such abuse in expiation for what was probably no more than a minor betrayal. Although I found the chapter distasteful, Julie, the standard of writing makes me want to see how the story develops.

I spotted what was probably a typo. You write about Lucy leaving home and the quarrel with her mother and then a couple of paragraphs on it's "The next day Tracy left home..." I take it this should have read 'Lucy'.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

enjoyed it, sorry it was short, wish it was longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...