All Comments on 'Sometimes Nice Guys Finish First'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - i dislike any form of BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit piled high.

She took shot and couldn't go in and gargle and then tell husband.

He needed counseling bad.

Had similar issue.4 years in USMC and two tours in Nam cured

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

It is sad that rating crap is useless on this side. I want to give it a 1 but knowing that will be removed I do this. Also knowing this will be removed. Writers have way to much power on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's your story so the explanation can be the truth but I really don't know why anyone would believe it IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. No and no

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

After everyone left, he pulled both sisters into the house, raised Lisa's dress, pulled down her panties, and spanked her ass cherry red. She was half crying, half panting about how much she loved him, was jealous of Julie, and wanted him to be here. That caused some serious discussions between the siblings.

I love how my loving wife dominates me at times. But at 6' 2" 230 lbs compared to 5' 1" 125 lbs, we both know she can dominate me because I let her. It's worked for 52 years. Absolutely no disrespect or humiliation has ever been shown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story unbelievable about the shot glasses but still 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucky shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimpy cuck 1*

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

I didn’t comment on this the first time I read it.

That was probably wise of me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should’ve taken the broken glass, and carved up the faces of his wife and her sister. Make them so ugly on the outside to match the rot and corruption of the inside!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eight years in, and the comments keep coming. Just goes to show what a good story can accomplish in stirring enough strong response that both the "manly men" and the "sensitive passionate men" (and everyone on the spectrum in between) have to toss in their two cents worth of diatribe or praise.

Count me amongst the latter. Good writing--"Writers' Workshop" top scores on the composition, plot development, and character personality delineation. Damn good plot--squeezes the normal stresses, strains, and joys of average marriage and in-law relationships into a sequence which builds and leads to a hell of a climax. The "switching" of power dynamics between two people who love each other over a long time is not an uncommon phenomenon.

Kudos on nailing it--and thanks. Will go read your other work (again).

MLJ

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

I have no problem with people being wimpy.

What I have problem with is being wimpy always gonna cost you trouble.

Humans are incapable of being neutral.

No one can be sensitive without portraying the image of a wimp.

And no one can strong without being asshole. Is self esteem so depended on society?

It is called self-esteem. Means you have to evaluate yourself. Not by others standards.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree that the wife and sister are trailer trash from a single wide only mobile home park. To consider the semen of a stranger to be a celebratory COCKtail that needs to be shared with a sibling is a depth of depravity almost certainly never before seen in LW. Congrats to the author on this ignoble achievement.

Bry1977Bry19779 months ago

WTF is wrong with you people?? seriously? He maybe wimpy but hes not a cuck! shes not screwing anyone else they love each other and play their games only with each other. I agree the sister needs a good ass beating. but for crying out loud some of yall need to grow up a bit.

xhunter4uxhunter4u5 months ago

Best bathroom sex scene, ever. The sister? Reminds me of someone...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Actual loving wife. Yes they have a weird kink in their marriage, but who doesn't? At least she is faithful and loves him. Her sister was a bitch, but it seems she's learned her lesson and sees him in a new light. I guess it will be a good marriage. Well unless she starts getting insecure later in life and her sister persuades her to go clubbing and try some fresh meat or open the marriage up a little. Who hasn't seen those LW stories before? ;)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous