All Comments on 'Sometimes Nice Guys Finish First'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Good story,

Only one problem for me, how does he know what cum tastes like?

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
Didn't you read the story?

He said he ate his own cream pie out of her and kissed her after cumming in her mouth. That's how he knew. Good Story. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GOING FULL CIRCLE INTO A MARRIAGE

but who rules the roost. TK U MLJ LV NV

slaverowanslaverowanover 9 years ago
CharlieB4

Most guys know what cum tastes like. Their own. It's not unusual for a husband to kiss his wife after going down on her so most women know what pussy tastes like, same way many men will kiss their wives after a blowjob. It's not unusual. However knowing what it tastes like over alcohol and that fast would be unusual. But it's a suspension of disbelief to enjoy a story.

4 stars.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the sister needs to go

she is, was, and always will be the problem.

if she won't move, they Must.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Exactly how drunk do you have to be...

...to drink a shot of cum?

You should have mentioned earlier in the story that the wife was an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
drink another man's cum, besides disrespect it medically a high risk

you get stds by mouth also, kissing her puts him at risk. The "joke" is a criminal act and deserves a divorce.

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago
Funny

i liked the story because it's kinda funny ,pitty some people can't apreciate humor :)

BGunnsBGunnsover 9 years ago
What a spineless dweeb.

Obviously,in this marriage,Wifey has ceded too much personal involvement to her sister. Also, the wife doesn't recognize cum when she sees(and smells) it? And she didn't kick her sister's ass for making her drink some kids cum? Fuck both of them! (and him for being a spineless cretin,and not beating the shit out of BOTH of their slimy asses....or at least Lisa's). If they really want to even things up,he should be allowed to fuck Lisa's mouth,too!

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Fuck That!

Marriage is marriage. Once you are married, the old family is in the past. Sisters, mothers ect. do not get to come into the marriage. In this case, Lisa has got to go. She is a sick pervert and any normal wife would not want her around her husband. It is not a nice term, but so many of these stories seem to be based in the land of "white trash". These people seem to be middle class in every way except in their personal conduct which is immature, selfish and trashy. He needs to demand the total removal of Lisa from their lives over this latest stunt. Anything less puts the whole thing on him. Tolerance is the popular trait today, but tolerance of bad behavior and perversion will only bring harm to those that tolerate it.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
What was wrong with the sister??

OK maybe Julie was too drunk to recognize the taste of cum and thought it was some new liquor but the sister has to go and I am not sure that Julie is in the clear. How was she going to explain what before he told her why he was angry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little off the beaten path

This is a bullshit story and not even close to being believable. I give it a "2". Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF? She drinks some guy's cum in a shot glass???

WHO does THAT??

And conveniently she's sopping wet too, also just a coincidence.

Hey listen, I've got this bridge....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She "accidentally" drinks some guy's come...

...and the first thing she wants to do is go kiss her hubby? Got to be a punk to put up with that kind of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was bad.

Having the ones sister grab and kiss her with cum in her mouth would have been better than 2 shot glasses full of cum with one sister not even realizing what it was?

I was disappointed. I was looking for something off the beaten path but still, some what believable. This whole thing was just ridiculous. 2 stars, and that giving it the benefit of the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Difficult Plot . . .

To make believable, but I think you did well. It would have been appropriate to include possible STD transmission as one more reason to ostracize the sister. You really portrayed her well. Also, the wrap-up technique of having the neighbors overhear their makeup sex was pretty clever. Thanks for the story.

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Good start

This story has a good premis but is a little too choppy and predictable in its outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hell no!!!!!!!!!

She would be gone from drinking another mans come.But to then kiss her hubby not one chance in hell would she stayed married to me thats total disrepect.There is no love in her heart for her husband to allow her sister to disrepect him at every turn .A man or woman who is in love dose not go clubing or dancing biweekly without there spouse no marrage would move forward with that going on . Been married 40years I seen that rip apart to many of them.A marrage cannot last without respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I just do not know about this one... every thing from a 2 to a 5... A lot of men can relate to living and bending to a bitchy wife... and her forcefulment...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story, and as I say in a marriage the important is love and respect...They showed they have both...

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Hey! Wow!

Gloriously happy and wildly funny!

You got off to a somewhat slow start, but it was clearly part of the set up for the conclusion. Why did she drink the semen from the shot glass? Come on, she was drunk and probably thought it would aggravate her husband or something when she kissed him. Women, and men, do ridiculous things. Lisa was obviously jealous of her sister's success in landing the guy of her dreams. I'd like to add Julie's husband's manly assertions through the open bedroom window was a crisp announcement to all their friends that, though Julie might posture, point, and pontificate, her husband was still the rooster who did the real crowing. I might further add her husband's submissiveness in the bedroom came as a result of his desire to make Julie happy and not from fear or intimidation.

This was a wonderfully funny and thoroughly enjoyable ribald little tale. I had a really good time and left with a warm and wonderfully happy feeling about a real loving couple.

This story is a well deserved Five!

=====

Now jonchaos I have a challenge.

Take this happy loving couple and find a way to insert some kind of grim dirty drama. Find the kind of guy, maybe with Lisa's malevolent assistance, who might be able to intrude into their blissfully happy lives and cause some real pain. I'll even help. Read GaryAPB's story 'Back to Bristol' and meet Peter Fucking Davies.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very well done.

I only read a few of the very most recent comments, but based on them, when compared to the average score, the negatives would appear to be in the minority. Sure, the shot glass story was a bit over the top, but it was more "innocent" than the scenarios I was imagining. From a proofreading/editing point of view, I would change a some things - but not many.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I want to add...

There are a handful of anonymous comments that preceded mine. Where do these idiots come from? There isn't a coherent sentence in the batch! One asshole was perturbed about a lack of realism. Holy Cow! This is a porn site! Shit! You're all assholes; leave your stupidity at the door and just enjoy the stories.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Nonplussed

Both sisters know little of respect for anyone but themselves. Julie certainly doesn't respect her husband and she should go live with Lisa and give the guy a chance to find a wife that loves him.

BTW he didn't finish first at all. He is way behind Lisa and a quick aggressive fuck ain't gonna fix it in my opinion. He should NEVER trust Julie and her whore sister again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:carvohi

Why don't you kiss our anonymous ass. Who elected you Lit's spokesman? If you don't like comments from anonymous why do you read them asshole? So you can bitch about them? Awful civilized action from a whiner. 1* for this piece of dreck. See, it's a matter of opinion what is erotic, isn't it carvohi?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 9 years ago
I liked it.

Not a perfect story but a much better story some of the anon's comments would indicate. Keep them coming. Thanks.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Hubby Grew a Pair

I liked this story - something about the narrative was quite amusing and I really liked the ending. My hunch was that wifey was a bit inebriated which was she did what she did. She is lucky he didn't have a shotgun handy - he would have blown her and evil sister away.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Much better than most

There has been too much carp(sp?) lately so this was welcome.

Must say that a lot of the comments suggest that people have started just skimming the stories.

How does recognize the taste so quickly? THe author did mention that Creampies and snowballs were a common thing so he tastes it 4 times a week. It would be more familiar than sirloin!

Why would his wife do that to him after drinking cum? She was headed for the inside rather quickly when he grabbed her and kissed HER.

How did the wife drink it in the first place? Well, I have never tried it but I would guess that even a touch of scotch would mask the scent enough that I wouldn;t notice until I had it im my mouth.

This was fun. Yes, hubby was a bit submissive and wifey a bit dominant. So? They seemed to like it that way. He was no wimp. He loved her but clearly was not going to put up with that kind of disrepect for the marriage or himself.

Thanks!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Man Up.....

A good tale with a nice twist which did not go down the usual husband is a wimp and cuckold story.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Not what I'd usually enjoy

but surprisingly it worked for me. Especially the twist at the end. 4*

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
I am so pleased to find a reader like Carvohi who

makes sense, understands what he has read, and knows exactly what to say to those anonymous blowhards. This story was worth a five for itself, but I wish I could give it another five just to piss off those anon assholes.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
okay

the main problem i have with it is the wife never respects her husband. all the way leading up to this the wife sided with her sister against her husband. if she loved her husband she wouldnt allow anyone close to her to treat him like that. why wouldnt she tell her sister to either respect her husband or stay away. because she didnt respect her husband. it would work both ways. if one of my sisters had a problem with my wife i wouldnt allow that treatment to go unchallenged.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
Something about this story

left a bad taste in my mouth!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
so did.......

Did her vows include forsaking all others?

If so sis must go.

No one can be allowed to come between a couple if their marriage is to last.

Does not matter what kind of marriage, if your spouse does not get absolute top priority with you it's all over but getting the paperwork in front of the judge.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 9 years ago
Agree with Carvohi ...

A nice short "JPB" style tale.

There was enough explanation of his background to understand how the relationship developed. You don't have to agree personally with the dynamics to at least understand how they make it work.

Nice submission and read! Thanks for sharing!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a fun read, taken for what it is intended to be. Thanks.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
if this is finishing first

I would hate to see your idea of last.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
One more thought ...

a Winterfoxx sighting! Please write something for us again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Every few years someone hits one out if the park! And thus one U.S. it!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
Not a very good story, I gave it a two.

I read this waiting for something good to happen for the nice guy instead the story just fizzled and died. The sister was trying to break them up right to the very end, why the hell would his wife drink a shot of some kids cum, they did not even know if he was disease free. That part of the story did not even make sense. I think that she gave the kid a blowjob and this was a way to hide it. I also think that she was cheating on him earlier in the marriage on their girls night out. Girls don't go to a dance club on their own unless they are shopping for a new partner, as a bouncer I saw this all the time. I just did not like this story it, it dragged on about her control and his insecurity. The wife should have put her bitch sister straight when she bad mouthed him if she actually loved him. Her claim to love only him did not ring true after all she had done. In no way did he come out ahead in the end , he was played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trust

is earned and easily lost. And this was not very believable. Also, the husband needed therapy for the treatment his mother gave him: his lack of self-respect was NOT helped by dating strong women. He simply confirmed to himself that he was as worthless as his mother said. He needed help and his loving wife did not help him get it. She wanted a someone to dominate and not be an equal partner. This is in fact a sick relationship. You need a follow up where he gets the help he really needs.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Difficult to believe Julie had no idea she drank a shot of cum

And then kissing hubbie -- it's pretty gross. And disrespectful. And certainly not a joke. Hubbie punching the glass was also pretty stupid. So maybe the two dumb people deserve each other. I give it three stars. I also agree, Lisa has got to go.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Stupid but very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not believe able she didn't know it was a shot glass full of scum . She is a pig and can't be trusted with Lisa. They will both be fucking the 20 year old . Divorce is only way to go how did he get over what happened in a few minutes?

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
credibility check

Have you ever tried punching a plate glass window?Believe you aint going to break it with your hand.

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanover 9 years agoAuthor
explanations

I am no professional writer. Obviously. Sometimes things aren't made clear.

To those who commented about about Julie not recognizing cum in a shot glass-If you have been drinking, especially when it's heavily among friends, if someone hands you a shot....you take it. Her sister tricked her because she was mad at being teased and jealous of the marriage. Julie recognized it and instead of kicking her sisters ass as has been suggested, she headed inside to wash out her mouth. It was just bad luck hubby decided to grab her for a kiss just then.

to artykay63- I have a temper. In my youth before I got older and wiser, I have broken windows, doors, and 2x4s with a punch when pissed. It's not smart or safe, but adrenaline and temper are a bad combo. Yes I have broken my hand.

As far as the white trash comment- all I can say is I write what I know. lol. I may not do all the crazy sexual scenarios in my stories but the people are not far off real ppl I know.

The sister-kiss idea was my first plan for the cum transfer but I couldn't make it sound right. The shot glass was a back-up idea based on a personal experience. I was drunk and got handed a shot that I "thought" was vodka that turned out to be gin. ugh. Almost threw up. Also, there are quite a few "milky" looking shots out there. I thought it was plausible.

Harddaysknight- Best. Comment. Ever!!! Thanks.

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanover 9 years agoAuthor

BTW- Thanks for the reads and the comments everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am BTB

But seriously, I cannot believe some of the stupid, idiotic morons who leave comments here.

The whole thing is, this story is what the writer made it, so the explanation that Lisa gave was true, as much as this story is real.

So at least he is not a cuck, albeit he is still a wimp for letting the situation develop in the first place.

The story? An ok read. Some of the comments? Ridiculously retarded.

And what carhovi said was spot on.

Seek67Seek67over 9 years ago
Enjoyable... Forget the haters!

Great story :-) Just gotta love evil best friends from hell, horrible sister in laws and the worst of all, mother in laws married to Satan haha... Skank it up bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another one?

I think I will read this one again in a few days to see if I have changed my opinion. As for now it just seems like it is just another "the meek shall inherit the Earth" story. The ending made it a bit better but not by much. Those that only desire "strong women" are usually of the wimp persuasion and most definitely have serious self esteem issues. There is nothing wrong in having a strong spouse. I actually prefer a stronger woman over a meek or mousey one. I like someone to actively share in what I find passionate and I like sharing the things she is passionate about as well. Those things she likes I know very little about. Both of us are winding down our careers, she is an educator/researcher in California's UC system. I am retired from one career and slowing down on the second (military/engineer). Neither one of us could ever be considered wimp or meek.

Now as to breaking plate glass with a fist. The author knows the truth and I heartedly agree with his statements, sounds a little like my own childhood. Anyway, Federal rules required residential window glass be tempered if length and width exceeded a set area. This was made a code requirement back in the late 1950s. The sizes have changed over the years but the rules were contiguous. TWICE, once in the late 1960s and then the early 1980s I watched people break through tempered, chicken wire reinforced plate glass windows. The first time I listened to a redneck idiot who thought he would tell a group of black kids (he used the "N" word) to get out of his way. Those nice kids did just that, they picked this idiot up and put him through said plate glass. Because of the wire they had to work at the window 2-3 times. He stayed in the window and the other kids just walked on into the main building. The second time was a drunk mama's boy upset that the military transferred him to central Europe. He only threw one punch and made it through the glass and wire. He actually only really hurt himself when he tried pulling his arm back through the window.

So yah... an angry man or an angry teenager could easily put their fist or leg, or even their head through a "tempered" glass window. Ordinary (non-tempered or not composite) glass slivers and/or breaks off in heavier jagged pieces. Those pieces depending on how they fall can seriously hurt, cripple, or kill the person throwing the punch and anyone close to him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Strange

Sometimes the weirdest of circumstances turn out to be true. Here we have one of the lamest excuses ever. But being true it seemed to work out. Nice quick tale.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
I don't see him as a wimp

Just because a guy doesn't make an everyday habit out of swaggering doesn't make him a wimp. He didn't have an aggressive, macho man demeanor, but he wasn't afraid to voice his concerns about his sister-in-law with sufficient strength to get his wife to stop going out with her and to shut her down when she trash talked him, and he did what needed to be done when he thought she had cheated.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Definitely Two Alphas

Really fun story with some good levity to balance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One question

Did he ever think to talk to the college kid to see what HE said happened? I'm still thinking his wife got the sperm straight from the source and lied about it. I liked your happy ending. But I think you sugar coated the real cheating. She was a manipulative bitch and he should have divorced her. At least he should have listened to the little voice in his head and put taps on their home phone and her cell phone. Put a GPS tracker on her car. Put cameras in the house. At least that way he could trust - but verify.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
JUST HOW FAR DOES

guilt by association/proxy carry TK U MLJ LV NV

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
Lost in insecurities

Julie was way out of line in this little stunt, she knew about his previous romances ended. Yet she let her sister serve her a shot of cum and then kiss her husband. Lisa needs to be sent home with out any bar-b-Que and no Julie for at least a year.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
I Liked It!

Well written from beginning to end. I know people like those in the story,and it works for them too. The Lisa BJ/shot glasses thing was a little far-fetched,but it did serve to put an exclamation point on what a turd she could be in Julie's mind. ~ Especially nice to see the guy in the story stand up for himself and take some fleeting control. (Too many stories portray the husband as a wimpish asshole! At least he had a spine in this one.)

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Loved it! Though Julie deserves a hell of a punishment.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
wouldn't bet a dollar

I wouldn't bet a dollar on their marriage lasting.

Julie is portrayed as a willful bitch, but not stupid.

She has known for over ten years that her sister is trying to break them up.

She has allowed her sister to disrespect her husband and her marriage for over ten years.

Julie has disrespected her marriage and her husband for over ten years by accepting this.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
Great story

I gave it a four although, you know, Lisa needs to get tested for STDs now.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
no respect in this relatinship

empty. meaningless. dead end.

I had to skim to get through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what sort of fucking idiot would believe this crap ?

or even worse WRITE this crap...

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
if carvhoi thinks this is good story

then you kniow its crap

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
The problem with this story isnt the CUM

FIRST there is the concern that then husband accept the wife's and sisters story at face value

But far more importantly is the fact that the wife has full and total knowledge of what her husband's history has been with women. By letting her sister in law interfere with the marriage she used her husband insecurities as a WEAPON to harm him

why would ANYONE want to be married to someone that claims to love you but actually harms you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what i think

This is bullshit i can't believe i spent the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony is full of bullshit. He reads all of these

stories an then bitches at them all!! I gave you a 5

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
@ Harry

This was a fun story and just that, a story. The characters were interesting, certainly not dazzling, but they were portrayed well and added nice charisma to their roles and the story finished well.

On your other point, I like Carvohi. He does interesting stories, some are very good.

And at least he puts forth some effort to create something as well as follow up and read other author's stories and provide feedback.

I didn't see anything you wrote, nor do you have much of a "favorite" list.

But you are entitled to your opinion - even if I think less of it or your denouncement of other authors.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Hmmm... some stupid people but amazingly enough, none of the breaking actions had intent...

Though his SIL hated him and really was hoping to break them up, the cum "shots" weren't part of that - surprisingly...

And his wife wasn't trying to hide that she'd just given a blowjob but, rather, was trying to clean out her mouth... and got surprise kissed by hubby before she could...

Now wife either was real stupid or sis was only blatant about her dislike when wife wasn't around or watching/listening...

Of course, I'm leaning toward stupid for the wife anyway since she'd swallowed a glass of a creamy slimy concoction from sis without wondering what it was... Or, apparently, actually spitting it out all over sis - since a "spit take" should have been visible on sis's clothes... and since it wasn't mentioned likely wasn't there...

And we're to believe that just because he asserts himself while in the bathroom that SIL suddenly is OK with him for her sister's husband...? Like I believe that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is a tough one

Can't look into the future but this marriage will not last ... Both husband and wife are too away to make a marriage... the wife is smart and husband is looking away and wife will screw around on him seven ways from Sunday... with that said I do like this tale... thanks

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Wife-Dom But,With Respect!

- Marriages like this one can, and do, exist in a very loving manner. As much as both accept that Julie is the dominant figure in the relationship,there exists a deep mutual respect for the love that binds them together. For whatever reason,he fulfills his needs,and he fulfills hers. Really saw the mutual respect and love when Lisa pulled her prank and push came to shove. Hubby asserted his ownership/commitment by taking the dominant role,strongly,when it was a matter of survival. Her love and respect for him was evident right away. ~ Realistic,and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice one

Very well done.

As far as the story, I liked it.

As long as a couple are happy and no one is really degraded or harmed.

I see nothing wrong with the wife or husband being the dominate.

Love and respect is what matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bull shit story

Eating someone else's cum is cheating on their marriage. That cum can have any number of STDs including AIDS. She could have infected herself as well as her husband. She has dumb blonde syndrome!

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
Nice story

Didn't care for Lisa--til the very end. She NEVER apologized for pulling that shit--but I digress. Why didn't the wife tell her bitch of a sister to respect her husband or suffer the consequences? NOBODY disrespects my husband‼️ and I'm damn sure not allowing them to keep on doing it for 10 years. Sister or not I'm slapping the taste buds out of her mouth every time she opens her dick suckers to disrespect my husband. Why wasn't this mentioned? I'm also confused how the wife couldn't see/smell the cum before she took the shot? It's not like cum doesn't have a unique look/smell to it. Other than this, it was a nice story but that fucking bitch of a sister needed a nice beat down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no scam just FACTS

Serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. She lost college instructor job in Helena Montana because of that info and more.

Sex photo sent to college administration taken by student she coerced into sexual relationship then she assisted in destroying his reputation.

Friend of his posted Facebook info

Karma!!

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

I want to meet the woman who would drink cum out of a shot glass. Most won't even swallow their own lovers, despite the stories on this site.

I would have dumped her and kicked her sister's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THAnks

For letting the husband have a smidge of self repsect. I enjoy stories with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done!

A dominant but respectful,loving wife.A submissive and respectful,loving husband. Each knows himself/herself and what they need/want in a mate. Throw in the pain-in-the-ass sister to provide a little drama and you have a short and sweet little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

No more to say. He grew a pair of balls for a couple of hours. How long are they going to last? Not much. No one respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of crap!

The cum from Brent could have any number of STDs in it. In the USA 25% of males between 14 and 44 have Herpes and HPV. Julie was an idiot drinking it. I would have divorced Julie if I was married to her. She failed to keep her side of their promise of not cheat on him. Swallowing some other guy's cum is no different from sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

The story is about as incredulous and ridiculous as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous was right

Drinking another man's cum is giving a blow job by proxy, then kissing her husband with his chum in her mouth. Get out of my house and my life right now, tell me where to send your stuff. She is a cheater.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

This story was fucking rancid. Wimpy little cuckboys I got no respect for. And this sad sack of shit of a husband is one in the making. Its only a matter of time.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 5 years ago
Garbage

The characters are nauseating and your plot is unbelievable. 1*

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94about 5 years ago
delete the haters

The coolest thing about writing any erotic tale, whether sexually filled or only mildly sexual, is that it is YOURS. As long as it turns you on to write and you have the guts to share it, good on you. As a fellow Lit author, I've realized that I can delete the hateful comments and I encourage you to do the same. Voted you a 5 just to offset some of the hate spewed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Joke or not a man is gone or he is not a man and sends her the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
proof?

He never said show me the shot glasses.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Submissive? Tied up? Over my unconscious or dead body USMC

Don't condemn your story just can't understand men -using term loosely -who let themselves behave like that

Share authority responsibility etc but submissive hell no

No respect for wife who would go along with that shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

he;s a wimp too .set up by wife and wife's sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
second read

Second time around and I still enjoy it but I still surprised that a guy like him wouldn't ask to see the shot glasses. If there are none - he has his answer. If they show two of them with cum residue then believe her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
if he knew it was cum

wouldn't she. And how would she even allow him to kiss her. he's a dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This eas fun

Glad I found it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not in this lifetime. No man would allow this.

Trailrider13Trailrider13almost 3 years ago

Thanks for the enjoyment. Excellent story! I also think it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Passive indulgent men often get shit on, especially when they marry aggressive pushy selfish women. NO, these are not Strong women, these are bullies who marry wimps so they can stay in control. Its good when such men are eliminated from the gene pool.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spitting a 20 year old's cum into shot glasses and then sharing it with sis after wrapping up a quickie blow job in the garage? These two sluts must have been raised in a very special mobile home development. It's not everyday that you come across that quality of trailer trash.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

It's hard to imagine a wife so cruel and stupid, but somehow it's easy to imagine a sister-in-law that evil. I suppose her character was the high point of the story. Too bad it always seems wrong to hit a woman.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anything but cute and entertaining.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This story is the equivalent of a dumpster filled to the brim with feces and rotting meat in the middle or the summer during a drought.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Absolutely

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking

Stupid

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous