Sometimes Nice Guys Finish First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At our tenth Anniversary party Lisa dropped a bombshell on us. She was buying the house opposite ours. The owners had gone through a bad divorce over an affair and neither side had wanted to budge on the price until now. I guess they needed a quick sale to finally end the long drawn out and nasty fight. It had been on the market and empty for two years. Julie was thrilled. I was less so. We got into a huge fight later that night at home.

"She is going to interfere in our marriage all the time if she lives across the street," I yelled. "She hates me and now I'm going to have to deal with her all the time!"

"She is my sister and I love her," Julie retorted. "I am not going to ignore my only sister because you can't get along with her."

"I never said you have to ignore her but that doesn't mean I want the Bitch living right outside my front door," I said.

"You are a jerk sometimes!" she yelled back at me. "Why do you have to call her a Bitch all the time. It's no wonder she is less than friendly to you."

"Less than friendly?" I said incredulously. "She has hated me from the day we met and I have never given her a reason. We have been married ten years and she still points out guys she thinks will be great for you. She still wants you to dump me."

"That's not true!" she shot back.

"When you go out without me," I started.

"Jealous?" she interrupted.

"She talks you into dancing with other guys doesn't she?" I continued. "Introduces you to hot guys from work who just happen to show up when you are there?"

"You're being ridiculous." she said but I could see her thinking about it. "Don't you dare go back to questioning me whenever I'm out of your sight."

"I trust YOU!" I said forcefully. "It's Her I don't trust. Don't let her get between us."

"She won't."

Lisa was much more involved in our lives now that she lived across the street but I was happy to notice that Julie seemed to shut Lisa down quick whenever she had something bad to say about me. I also noticed that their nights out at the dance clubs together, something that had been going on about every other week for as long as I could remember, stopped completely. It pissed Lisa off but I guess my accusations during our fight had at least convinced Julie that I had a point. Their get-togethers now were lunch plans or afternoon shopping trips instead of Friday night dance clubs and bars. To try to make up for it I enrolled us in swing dance classes and we went out dancing at clubs at least once a month. I wasn't very good but I was enthusiastic. I also didn't object if she danced with someone else occasionally, despite how it bothered me. I wanted Julie to know that I trusted her and I made sure she didn't notice my discomfort.

The weeks leading up to the big bbq at our house were hectic. Julie and Lisa planned the whole thing but I was left to make all their plans work out. I ended up buying an extra freezer for all the meats we were getting and finally bought the kegerator I had been wanting forever. Saturday morning had me decorating the yard and deck while Julie cleaned the house till it was spotless. She really wanted to impress our friends and neighbors and we had been so busy getting ready that we hadn't fooled around for over a week. I tried to grab her for a quickie but she smacked my hands away and told me to get the grill ready and clean myself up.

People started showing up around 4pm. By 5pm the party was going strong and looked like a success. Julie was thrilled and was the perfect hostess; flitting around from person to person to make sure everyone was having a good time, refilling drinks and talking non-stop. She even tried to tell me how to run the grill and got a smack on the ass with a spatula for her trouble.

"You'll pay for that later," she growled, wiping herself off with some paper towels. "These are my favorite jeans."

"I could lick them clean," I said with a smirk.

"You'll definitely be kissing my ass later!"

she replied as she walked off.

I poured myself another beer and went back to work as grill master. About an hour and several beers later is when disaster struck. I hadn't seen Julie or Lisa for a while when I kissed Julie and tasted cum in her mouth. I knew it wasn't mine. It was as if every bit of self-esteem left me. All the old fears and insecurities came rushing back and I felt betrayed. I had to lash out. I would never hit my wife but I had no problem putting my fist through a window. I walked away but didn't make it very far.

"You promised me." Julie said from behind me.

"Promised what?" I said coldly. "To love you? I do. To be faithful? I have. To trust you? Guess I'm an idiot because I did."

"The day you asked me to marry you, you promised to give me the benefit of the doubt." She said. "Listen to the explanation before you walk away. Do what you promised when you said you loved me enough to trust me." She continued in a soft voice, "I promise you it isn't what you think."

"Lisa!" she yelled. "Get in here."

"Like I want to talk to her," I snarled. "It's probably her fault."

"It is." Lisa said walking over to us. "But I don't know why you want me to tell him. He won't believe anything I say."

"You tell him what happened and make it right or I swear that no matter what happens between John and me that I will never speak to you again." Julie said. "You went too far this time and if you've lost me my husband with your fucking games I will destroy you."

"She was teasing me about fooling around with Brent," Lisa said in a subdued voice. "She said she didn't believe he wanted me."

"Your neighbors kid Brent?" I said. "He's still in college. Can't be over 20."

"I know," Lisa replied. "He has a thing for older women."

"This still doesn't..."

"I'm getting to it," Lisa interrupted me. "I took Brent into your garage and gave him a blow job. When he came I put it into two shot glasses."

"You didn't." I said.

"She did," Julie explained as she gave her sister a nasty look. "She brought me into the garage and asked me to have a shot with her. She said she had proof that she was sexy enough to get a hot young guy."

"I'm sorry." Lisa said. "I was drunk and it was stupid. I didn't think."

"And you expect me to believe this?" I asked.

But the truth was, I did. It was a ridiculous story. I guess that's why it wasn't very hard for me to believe it. Who in their right mind would make something like that up? They certainly hadn't had time to rehearse it in the time it took me to walk from the back deck into the living room. They were both standing there with their heads bowed, waiting. The silence stretched out.

It was an unusual situation for me to say the least but the sight of them both standing there in a submissive pose brought out an untapped side of my personality. A side of me I didn't even know existed.

"You!" I pointed to Lisa. "Get your ass back outside and smooth this over with our friends. Tell them the truth and make them believe it. I will not be the laughingstock of this neighborhood because of your bullshit."

She scurried away. I grabbed my wife's arm.

"You!" I said. "Get into the bathroom, brush your teeth and gargle."

I half walked, half dragged her to the master bathroom and watched her brush and gargle. I did as well and then rinsed the blood off my hand. She was still looking at me in a panicked way. When we spit out the mouthwash I grabbed her and crushed her to my body. I kissed her hard and grabbed her ass. She moaned into my mouth. I opened my jeans and pushed them down to my knees, pulling out my cock. She reached for it and I aggressively spun her around, lifted up her sun dress, pulled her thong to the side and slammed into her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. A soaking wet inferno.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "Oh God. Fuck me!"

"Who does this pussy belong to?" I growled.

"You. Only you," she cried as I pounded away, harder than I had ever done. We were facing the mirror and she looked me in the eyes.

"Whose ass is this?" I said and I started spanking her in time with my thrusts.

"Yours!" she yelled back. "Fuck me...I'm cumming...Yours!"

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to shake all over. Her pussy convulsed and quivered around my cock bringing me to the edge. I pulled out and spun her around while pushing her to her knees.

"Whose mouth is this?" I said, reaching for her head but she moved faster than I did. She dove for my cock and took me down her throat as I came the hardest I had ever done. My knees buckled with the intensity of my orgasm and I collapsed on the bathroom floor. She crawled up on me and looked me in the eyes whispering,

"Always yours."

We lay there for a few minutes with her head on my chest catching our breath. When we stood up and looked in the mirror again we both cracked up laughing. We looked a mess. My hand had started bleeding again and I had left bloody hand prints when I spanked her ass. There was blood on the sink, the floor, and all over her where I had groped her in my passion.

"We need to take a shower and then go get you some stitches," Julie said.

"Yes dear," I chuckled as she leaned over to give me a kiss.

"I like it best when you're my bitch," she said grabbing my ass and grinning mischievously at me. "But every once in a while you are going to have to remind me of my place like you did tonight. It was glorious."

We continued talking as we soaped each other up in the shower.

"As long as you ask for it," I replied. "Don't get me this pissed off just to get some rough sex."

My voice got lower.

"I thought I had lost you."

"Never! I'm yours and you're mine" she said as we got out and toweled off.

She then bandaged my hand. While getting dressed again she asked

"What are we gonna do about Lisa?"

"We'll figure something out." I said. "It's not like I can ask you to never see her again."

We walked back through the living room and as we stepped out onto the deck I was saying,

"Things are going to change though. She had better start showing me some respect."

"I doubt that's gonna be a problem," I heard.

Looking around I saw that Lisa and everyone else from the party were on the deck clapping and laughing. All talking at once.

"The bathroom window was open and we all heard you."

"You'll be getting serious respect around here."

"Best bbq ever!"

"No one will be able to top this one."

"Whose ass is this?" someone in the crowd said laughing.

We were both beet red but my loving wife put her arms around me.

"All his," she said with a smile.

12