All Comments on 'Sometimes Plane Delays Can Be Good'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Winger463Winger463over 16 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

Loved every word of it...Would love to see further adventures of these ladies...Great job!

Eric

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
this was a good story

being the first story of this author I have read, it is awesome. I hope to read more. good theme, great ending and pretty good seduction. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gawd this is so hot to imagine. The closest I have come is having a woman double penetrate me with two dildos and a couple times with a double dildo, both fucking my pussy and ass at the same time and giving me double vaginal (HOLY SHIT IT'S AN AMAZING FEELING). But I really want to try being fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on. I've been double penetrated by two men, one cock in my pussy and one cock fucking my ass, and a guy's wife sucking my tits at the same time, but never double penetrated by a woman wearing cocks. It's so fucking hard to find a good woman to fuck, so I might have to keep the lesbian threesome as only a fantasy..

Dear god, I really want a naked woman on top of me right now, her naked tits rubbing mine. Her mouth on my lips kissing me. Her cock in my cunt, one hand rubbing my clit, and pushing her sexy fingers in my ass, then ramming her second cock into my ass and giving me a true lesbian double penetration. So fucking hot.

Maybe someday I'll have sex with two women at the same time. I also want two girls sucking on my tits together lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...