Sometimes Plane Delays Can Be Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had rejoined the two and sat naked in the chair watching the scene unfold before her. Kimberly had a lean body with small pert breasts, her nipples were poking out hard and erect. Between Kimberly's legs was a fluff of blonde pubes and Julie had little doubt that her pussy had already started to flood with her juices.

Julie rose to her feet and stood next to Megan as they looked at Kimberly's body together. Casually Julie cupped Megan's full breasts and with a trace of amusement in her voice said, "These are much bigger than yours Kimberly."

"Yes," mumbled Kimberly.

"That's yes Julie Ma'am" said Megan with steel in her voice as her lashed out and slapped Kimberly's tight ass.

Julie raised a quizzical eyebrow at Megan who just smiled at Julie and winked. Julie smiled inwardly to herself and resting her hand on Kimberly's other buttock said in a low voice, "and don't forget that's Megan Ma'am as well."

Megan's eyes flew open in surprise and she mouthed a silent 'no' as she shook her head in denial. Julie just poked out her tongue and continued, "well slut what do you say?"

"Please will Julie Ma'am and Megan Ma'am fuck this girl?" Kimberly asked in a breathless voice.

Julie gave Megan an inquisitive look and Megan reached for the larger of the 2 strapons that were resting on the bed. Smiling Julie picked up the smaller one and after both women had secured the harnesses, Julie removed the blindfold from Kimberly's eyes.

"Oh ....that's wonderful," said Kimberly in a quiet voice as she looked at the two women sporting the strapons.

"Well get yourself ready girl," Julie said as she tossed the tube of gel to Kimberly. Megan felt her own juices trickle slowly down her own thighs as she watched the young girl coat 2 fingers liberally with gel. As Megan watched Kimberly turned round and bent over, then reaching between her legs started fingering her own ass.

"Another one who isn't an anal virgin I think," said Julie with a soft laugh, "Ok girl it's time." With that Julie lay down on the bed and held the dildo upright. Kimberly straddled Julie with her back to Julie's face and squatted over the strapon. Placing her hands on Julie's thighs Kimberly began to slowly ease herself downwards. Megan watched with breathless excitement and couldn't speak, her mouth was so dry.

Finally the dildo was fully home in Kimberly's ass and Megan could see from the look on her face that she was enjoying the sensations. Julie reached round and pulled Kimberly backwards until her back was resting on her breasts. Hooking her legs round Kimberly's, Julie moved her thighs apart until revealing her swollen pussy lips.

Megan was captivated by the sight of the dildo buried deep in Kimberly's ass and her pussy exposed. Megan could see Kimberly's juices trickling down her pussy lips making them gleam and shimmer. As she watched Kimberly reached between her legs and pulled her pussy open in a display of wanton lust. Megan was roused from her inactivity by Kimberly's soft voice, "Please fuck me Megan ma'am."

Megan moved forward and placed the head of the larger strapon at Kimberly's pussy and started to push. Although Kimberly was clearly very wet Megan had to push hard to force the head in, so tight was she from the dildo in her ass.

"Oh fuck yes," Kimberly moaned and leaning up kissed Megan hard on the mouth before lying back and starting to twist her own nipples with excitement.

"None of that girl," Julie laughed as she pulled Kimberly's arms away and trapped them with her own. "Fuck her good Megan, she wants it," Julie continued.

Megan leant forward and kissed Kimberly's hard nipple and then sucking it into her mouth clamped gently with her teeth. Kimberly let out a low moan of pure lust followed by, "Oh yes fuck my slut pussy Megan ma'am, fuck me hard, pleasssssssse."

Kimberly's last words were a drawn out yell as Megan thrust her hips forward hard driving the full length of the strapon into Kimberly's soaking pussy. The very act caused Kimberly to orgasm, thrashing her blonde head from side to side. Megan felt Julie thrust up from under Kimberly driving the dildo even deeper into Kimberly's ass. Returning the movement Megan pulled back before pushing the dildo hard and deep into Kimberly.

The two women began to fuck Kimberly hard and all that came out of Kimberly's mouth was a string of swear words. Megan lifted her body away from Kimberly and looking down she could see the young girl's face contorted in orgasmic pleasure and pain. This look, coupled with the base of the dildo rubbing against her own clit, caused Megan to orgasm thrusting her hips forward in an animalistic non-conscious movement.

At that point Julie reached round Kimberly and raked her nail across Megan's flanks heightened the sensations running through her body and leaning over Kimberly's shoulder Megan kissed Julie hard on the mouth. As she did so Kimberly clamped her teeth hard onto Megan's shoulder. Megan moaned in ecstasy as Julie sucked her tongue into her mouth.

The three women collapsed in a tangled heap of limbs and for a while all that could be heard was the laboured breathing as they all tried to regain their breath.

* * * * *

"What time is it?" Megan asked in a dreamy voice, her body still coming down from the sexual high of the last few hours.

"Just after 4," Julie replied in a lazy relaxed voice.

"Eeeek." Megan exclaimed jumping to her feet, grabbing clothes and stuffing them into her case, "You said we only had until 12, cleaners will be here soon."

"Will they really?" Julie said lying back on the bed laughing, "I don't think so do you Kim?"

"Nope, I don't think so," said Kimberly giggling.

Megan stood opened mouthed, her brain registering that these two knew each other. "This was all pre-arranged?" Megan blurted out.

"Well yes and no," said Julie with a smile. "Kim and I know each other as I have stayed here more than once and just before I came over to you and your 'boyfriend' I called Kim and outlined what might happen."

Megan shuddered as she recalled the man Julie referred to as her 'boyfriend' who was pawing her in the bar before Julie had rescued her.

"Julie knew that I have always wanted to be double fucked and love playing the slut so when she called and said she might be able to set up my fantasy I nearly came on the spot thinking about it. Once Julie took the key I closed off the room for urgent repairs as soon as my shift ended just as you suggested in your call. Thank you so much for arranging this for me Julie." said Kimberly as she kissed Julie on the cheek lovingly.

"And the rest is history as they say," said Julie with a smile, "so are you going to the airport now or do you want to see what the next couple of hours bring?"

Megan said nothing and climbed back onto the bed snuggling in between them, "You are a wicked woman Julie and I love you for it."

12