Sommer Storms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keroin
Keroin
16 Followers

Loves sucking cock. This last observation did me in.

Grabbing a handful of copper hair, I forced her head down as far as I could, momentarily choking and gagging her, sending her into a whirlpool of terror. Her fingernails cut into the flesh of my hips as I filled her throat with hot cum. Releasing my grip on my captive, I swam to the surface of my pleasure while I watched her cough and shake. A string of pearly drool hung from the corner of her mouth, I caught it with my fingers and fed it back to her. Between coughs, she sucked it up.

Once my shorts were back in place. I untied the wrapping around her head and brushed the hair from her eyes. There was that look again: gratitude. I was glad the Madman was gone; I needed to be tender with her now.

Sommer had rolled onto her side. I swept her off the table and into my arms, carried her down the hallway to my bedroom, placing her on the bed and watching as she crawled beneath the covers with a dreamy smile. Moonlight streamed in but I didn't bother closing the shutters. As long as I could look at my prize, I would.

Clothes off, I crawled in beside Sommer. She on her back, me on my side, she turned her head to face me and we both burst into a fit of giggles.

"Is your foot OK?" I asked. when we regained our composure.

"What foot?" she asked.

There was so much I wanted to say to her. Tonight, both of us would be lucky to sleep a wink.

#

Two more days, two more nights. In a corner of the kitchen, the glowing "16" on the VHF radio reminded me that the day after next I would have to call for my boat pick up and my time with Sommer would be over.

We'd talked all night and watched the sunrise, from the porch, as she'd drunk Nga's bitter tea. Then I'd bathed her again, re-bandaged her foot – which was healing astoundingly fast – and put her back to bed, in her own bed. As my slave, I felt I needed to show her some structure, so I'd bound her wrists together and tied them to one of the bedposts, leaving a tether just long enough to allow some movement. She'd looked on me with a peaceful smile as I'd done this and fell asleep almost instantly.

Despite my lack of sleep, I'd grown hard at the sight of her that way and almost took her right then.

Almost.

Sitting in the hammock, I was exhausted but I'd passed the sleep stage. Maybe I'd write for a bit, that would settle me down. A wind was picking up, stirring even the sheltered lagoon into a light chop. Clouds grew heavy with rain – a rare sight in this driest of months. A boat was pounding its way through the water, in the distance. One of the many lagoon tours probably. I thought of the pasty-skinned tourists, snapping photos of palm trees, and imagined them coming across my slave, as she was yesterday, painted and half-naked and dangling. My stomach hurt from laughing half the night but I couldn't help myself and chuckled again.

Where the boat should have turned to go to Motu Rakua, it didn't. Could it be Nga and Moake coming back to check on their patient? Grabbing the binoculars, I took a look. I could make out two figures, but one of them looked white and the boat was not the same one the fish poachers had used to bring us back to this motu.

Well, whoever it was, they were getting a bumpy ride.


Coffee perked me up but I knew it wouldn't last for long. My mouth fell open in a long yawn, time to check on Sommer then have a nap. I glanced out the kitchen window once more.

What the hell?

The boat was almost at the shore of my motu. For a deserted island, I was sure getting a lot of traffic. Leaving my cup on the table, I headed out of the cottage to see what was going on.

My mouth dropped open again but not from a yawn this time. A burly island man was helping a tall, pale, blonde woman out of the boat and onto the beach. Even beneath the pizza-sized, sun hat and movie star sunglasses, I knew who this visitor was.

"Jules, what on ea--"

"Oh my god, I'm too late!" She cried, picking her way across the sand in her high-rise sandals and smothering me with a hug. "Look at you, you're a mess. You haven't slept, have you?"

I chuckled as she combed my disheveled hair with her sculpted talons. "I'm fine, really I--"

"You're lying again, I heard the whole story. Is this your shack?" she pointed to the cottage.

"Yes it is. What story?"

Jules waved to the boat captain and pointed to the front porch, "Just bring all the bags up there, Scott."

"All the bags? Plural? And…Scott?"

"I can't pronounce his real name, so I've named him Scott. He likes it, I bet he'd like a good spanking too." She blew her captain a kiss and snaked her arm through mine, directing me to the cottage. "Bloody hard language, this Maori, but kinky as hell. So many vowels, so few consonants, sounds like everyone's trying to talk through a gag. Speaking of spankings, if the paddling I dish out to my pets is anything like what I just got on the boat ride over here, I'm going to have to write them all apologies for Christmas."

Her long, black sarong was so tight, she could only take mincing steps and needed me to steady her.

"You still haven't tol--"

"I warned you this would happen, didn't I? The manager at the Pacific Pearl -- I stayed there last night - - told me all about the episode with the crab and that horrible girl, and then I found out - - from the woman in the gift shop, whose brother is a boat captain - - that you'd gone and locked yourself away on some godforsaken island. Disaster, every time. I just knew as soon as you called that I had to hustle my luscious ass across the world and make sure you had a sturdy shoulder to cry on."

"Jules, I'm not--"

"Now, I've brought plenty of toys. I don't usually offer myself as a bottom but you know you're a special case. Sasha wanted to come too; I almost brought her…maybe I should have? I had no idea you'd be in such bad shape. Look at the dark circles under those beautiful chestnuts. This one really did a number on you, didn't she?"

If she wouldn't listen, I was going to have some fun.

"You have no idea. I'm so glad you're here, Jules."

'Scott' dropped the last of four bags on the top step just as I helped my friend onto the porch. I felt guilty for not helping him but I could see by the way his eyes latched onto Jules' cleavage that he was happy to draw out his time with her.

"Thank you, Scott! I'll tell all my friends about you." She blew him a kiss and he grinned as he shuffled slowly back down the stairs.

Looking at the luggage, then back at Jules, I smirked, "Plenty of toys?"

"Oh honey, I know how you are with all your organic sadism and 'things happen naturally or not at all' crap but, honestly, butt plugs and ball gags don't grow on trees, you know." She slid in the open door, baby-stepped her way across the room, removed her sunglasses and hat and tossed them onto the table that had been the scene of the previous evening's fun and games. "What a dump. Geez Gord, you have got to ask your agent for a better advance. So, do you want to start with some Veuve or would you rather confess the whole, sad story while you're still sober?"

"Actually, I'd like to show you my latest piece of work." I said, my voice thick with mock angst.

"You always did drown your misery in your work. OK, bring out the laptop and I'll have a read."

"Sorry, I'm on a PC, you'll have to come see." I took her hand in mine and led her down the hall, "I think you'll really like this piece."

Pushing open the door to Sommer's room, I pulled Jules in behind me, then opened the shutters a bit to let some light in. My slave had kicked her covers off and was sound asleep, hands tied, marked ass cheeks on display for my friend.

Jules was finally silent. I thanked all the ancient, island gods.

Taking a moment, I stared at the body on the bed, glowing in the late morning light. In my smile, I felt the first, warm stirrings of possession. Sommer was mine, really mine. Maybe it was just for a few days but still…mine.

"Oh my god!" Jules burst out.

"Shhh, she's sleeping."

"Oh my god," she repeated, only a half-tone more quietly, "Gordon, look at what you have! Can I touch her? Please? Look at her ass welts. I feel like a proud parent. Oh and she's yummy, she reminds me of this girl I had a crush on at summer camp, one of the jocks, real coltish piece of flesh. Those legs are…"

"Mmmmnnhh?" Sommer stirred, opened her eyes, blinked a few times then jumped as if to sit up, forgetting, in her stupor, about her restraints.

Rolling my eyes at Jules, I thought, Never subtle are you? and strolled to her side. "Sommer, this is Jules, a friend of mine who decided to pay me a very unplanned visit…but she won't be staying long."

"He's kidding," Jules added, sitting herself on the edge of the bed. "You are absolutely precious."

Sommer looked at me for answers.

What to do now? We were just getting comfortable. Not that Jules didn't also have her charms. I really wanted more time alone but she was making my slave was nervous. I liked it when Sommer was nervous. Jules had toys. Plenty of toys. My mind circled.

"Sommer, I'm your master but you will also obey Jules while she's here, understood?" she nodded slowly and I pictured the blonde vixen licking her lips as she did.

"You may call me Mistress," Jules purred, reaching out a hand and stroking the side of Sommer's face with her perfectly manicured nails. She slid the hand down until she was cupping one, pert breast. "I move somewhat faster than your master and my standards are…different but I think you're a good girl, you'll try to please me won't you?"

Inwardly, I winced at Sommer's silent nod, I knew what was coming. Jules grabbed a nipple and gave it a sharp pinch. Sommer squealed.

"Unless you're gagged, you answer with 'Yes, Mistress', understood?"

Sommer, confused, nodded again. Poor girl. Jules delivered a quick slap to her face. "What was that?"

"Yes, Mistress," my slave stammered.

Torn in two, as always, I wanted to comfort her, to save her from a woman who was far less reserved with her cruelty than me, but I also felt myself stiffening at the sound of that slap and the look of shock on Sommer's face. Happy with the effort she'd seen, the Ice Queen was already smoothing the site of the blow with her fingertips and kissing Sommer's forehead.

"Your mistress and I are going to have breakfast," I told my slave, hoping that Jules would pick up on the cue.

"Get some more rest, precious, you'll need it." She smiled like the devil she was and closed the door behind us as she blew a kiss to Sommer.

She got it. Thank goodness. Following me down the hall, the nails digging into my forearm told me my friend was bursting to talk.

"Oh my god!" she said in a loud whisper, when we reached the kitchen. "Gordon, you did it. She's perfect. You have to let me play with her."

As batty as she drove me sometimes, I could always count on Jules to make me smile. It had been years since our brief and unsuccessful attempt at being lovers. Mutual respect had not been enough to compensate for our mutual need to dominate but we'd never stopped caring about each other I knew she'd play hard but I also felt safe putting Sommer in her hands.

And I had ideas.

"You can play with her."

Jules squealed with delight and clapped her hands.

"But she's new to this, and she's injured – no, I didn't do it - so there are rules."

"I love rules. Gimme, gimme, gimme."

"First rule, you leave tomorrow morning. I need some more time alone with this girl."

She offered me an exaggerated pout and then smiled. "Please, one night without room service is all I can stand. Scott has orders to return first thing tomorrow."

I shook my head as I walked over and hugged my excitable friend, "I love you Jules. You're the most normal, fucked up person I know."

#

Unrecognizable, that's how I'd describe the Sommer I saw after waking from my much-needed nap. Remaining composed, as I reclined in the lounger, in the sitting room, was tricky.

"You've been busy with your new toy?" I asked Jules, who stood behind my slave, wearing a sheer, white blouse, tight, leather skirt, towering heels and a smug grin.

"I know you don't like a lot of foufura but the girl was positively feral." She gave a gentle tug on the clamp attached to Sommer's right nipple, and my girl obediently bit down on a squeal. Jules had been busy. "Don't worry, I saved all the fun stuff for you." She produced a medium sized butt plug and waved it in front of Sommer's face. The girl, already in an obvious state of fear, went white.

Steepling my fingers, and pressing them against my lips, I took in the view. Sommer was so clean she shone. Her hair had been done, nothing fancy but there was style, waves. Her face was made up, not overly trampish but Jules had a thing about mascara tears so she'd gone heavy there. The outline accentuated the girl's unease and this, I had to admit, was sexy. There was a metal choker chain, probably from a pet store, around her neck, and another metal chain suspended between the two nipple clamps – that were causing obvious discomfort.

Sommer's wrists had been joined by leather cuffs, in the front, and a long, metal leash was clipped to them. Jules, ever creative, had run the leash between the girl's legs, so that when she pulled the links would rub against her bare pussy. A pussy, I noted, now absent of hair.

In her mouth, between her teeth, my slave was holding the base of a fearsome looking dildo. It must have been heavy because I could see it shaking as she struggled to keep it aloft, in the manner of an erect cock.

Best of all, I could see the makeshift cast on my girl's foot – I'd asked Jules to make sure she was well protected before any play.

"Nice," I said, after a sufficient pause. "Very clean."

"Mmm, clean inside and out," Jules added, pulling on the leash that rode between the cheeks of Sommer's ass.

My slave's face turned scarlet. So, Jules had introduced her to the joys of an enema? How demeaning. The left half of my mouth rose in a smile at the thought. The dildo in Sommer's mouth drooped.

"I said keep it up!" Jules tugged hard on the leash, again, pulling Sommer's hands between her legs, sending her off balance and knocking loose the dildo from between her teeth.

"Oh dear," I said.

"Oh dear is right," Jules affirmed. "She was given strict orders to keep her cock up for me. Bend over like I showed you, disobedient whore. Gordon, would you so be so kind?" she nodded in the direction of her open suitcase, where I saw a black riding crop prominently displayed.

I grabbed the crop, one eye on Sommer's ass, high in the air, and exchanged it with Jules for the butt plug.

Whack! She wasted no time, bringing the crop down on lower part of the girl's ass, eliciting a cry of pain and shock.

"What do you say?"

"Th-thank y-y-you Mistress," Sommer answered.

Jules was a good teacher, no doubt about it.

"Speak clearly," Jules said, delivering another lash, bringing forth another cry.

This time there was a slight pause. "Thank you Mistress."

My cock was already hard. I needed some release but not with my slave, I wanted her to suffer more, all day and all night, if possible. Moving closer, I nudged up against Jules from behind, so she could feel my need. I wrapped my hand around the hand that held the crop and whispered, "She needs more."

I could feel my friend's smile. Together we cocked our arms back and struck the slave's ass. As the leather hit flesh and Sommer yelped, I pressed harder against Jules' back and she leaned into me.

"Thank you Mistress." So tiny and helpless.

"And Master," Jules corrected.

"A-and Master," Sommer repeated.

"No stuttering," I ordered in a low growl. Smack! We lashed that ass again.

"Thank you Master and Mistress." That last one must have stung, her voice was shaky.

We struck again and again and again, grinding against each other each time our slave offered us thanks, each time her voice grew smaller and weaker and more frightened.

Finally I whispered to Jules, "You deserve a reward for your hard work." She let out a throaty laugh as I swept her blonde locks to one side and kissed her neck.

"Girl, on your knees, over there," Jules pointed to a spot in the middle of the sitting room. Sommer scrambled over to the spot, leash dangling behind her, and my cock jumped at the site of the welts we'd left on her cheeks. "Your master and I are going to fuck, you are to remain as you are, eyes on us at all times, unless you're ordered to move. Understood."

Something told me this would be more punishment for her than any crop could inflict. Jules turned to face me and our mouths went to war. Her hands grabbed my hair and mine slid down to her ass. Her hips found mine and we writhed together in a familiar rhythm. It wasn't all show but we were both aware of our audience, both outdoing each other with passion to hurt that audience. But her mouth tasted divine, sweet as a vanilla cupcake, and her breasts were full and soft. I could feel Jules' wide nipples, now taut, rubbing my chest through the gossamer fabric of her blouse. She started to lift my shirt.

"No," I said, looking over her shoulder at Sommer, kneeling so dutifully, "that's her job. Girl, come undress us."

She didn't hurry and I'd punish her for it later but now I had other concerns. Sommer's bound wrists made her task difficult and her unhappiness with the situation made her clumsy. We ignored her. She had to force her hands between us to unbutton Jules' blouse and I know my friend was purposefully pressing against me to trap those hands against her breasts.

I heard a whimper as Sommer pulled down on my shorts, her hands lingering around my hardened member longer than necessary. Jules' skirt was a struggle and I could feel the girl's anxiety each time hips moved and her hands lost their place. Once we were naked, she stood close by.

"Your master has such a perfect cock," Jules wrapped her hand around the shaft, "it's going to feel so good when he puts it inside me. Mmmm. But I think you'd better warm me up first, make sure I'm ready for such a large piece of meat. Get down here and play with my pussy, girl."

Jules opened the space between us just wide enough to let Sommer squeeze in. How very uncomfortable she was once she was there. Her cuffed hands reached out, tentatively, to the blonde woman's swollen, pink lips. At the same time, Jules squeezed my shaft, positioning my cock against the back of the girl's head. Then she let go of it and moved her hand to Sommer's mouth.

"Suck my fingers, I need some saliva to stroke your master's cock properly."

My slave sucked the long fingers while she fingered the pussy inches from her face. My hands were on Jules tits, my thumbs on the tips of her nipples, moving them around with the slightest amount of pressure.

"Uuuuunngh, yes, fuck me hard with you fingers girl, I want my cunt stretched wide."

Pulling her hand away, my lover grabbed my cock, and pumped it, my slave's saliva acting as the lube. Now I moaned, leaning forward, my knees hitting Sommer's back. I could feel her breathing hard and this made me ravenous. I dove my face into the pillowy breasts in front of me, clamped onto one nipple and bit.

"Oh fuck! Suck my tit, lover. Bite that fucking nipple." Jules' chest was heaving; she was loving this as much as I was. "Lick my pussy, girl. Get your fucking tongue in my cunt now!"

I felt Sommer's body move, heard her sucking on Jules' clit, felt her back against my knees and her hips grinding the air. Moving my mouth to my friend's ear, I whispered, "Stop." I didn't need to, she was on my wavelength, we both pulled away a step. We looked down at our slave, panting, grinding, tongue reaching for a pussy that had vanished.

Keroin
Keroin
16 Followers