Sommer Storms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone's having too much fun," I said, through heavy breaths.

"Girl, can't you even control yourself?" Jules asked.

Finally alert to our displeasure, the girl's face reddened again. "Sorry, Mistress," she said, adding quickly, "and Master." Her eyes were wide and pleading.

"On your back on the floor," I ordered and she obeyed, lying down on the wood floor. "Stay."

Helping Jules down into a kneeling position, legs spread, I made sure her pussy was right over my slave's face. I knelt down, too, facing her, legs spread. Leaning in, I extended my tongue and Jules did the same with hers, we kissed over top of Sommer's face, letting drops of saliva fall onto her. She made tiny mewing noises and my cock grew harder with each one.

"I'll have to lube your cock myself, since the slut can't be trusted," Jules said, taking my hard shaft in her long fingers and letting a large wad of saliva fall from her mouth. Some hit her hand, some my cock, and the rest dripped onto Sommer's face. Jules stroked me a few times then lubed up some more.

I did the same with her tits, working up lots of spit for my fingers, for her nipples, and watching the excess fall.

"Girl, does my pussy look ready for a cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want your master to fuck me now?"

Of course she didn't. "Y-yes Mistress."

Sliding forward I worked my hips and Jules worked hers, directing my meat between her juicy folds. We took our time; I entered her slowly, imagining Sommer watching every ridge and every vein pushing its way inside a stranger's pussy. Once I was in, I pulled out again, just as slowly, and repeated this a few more times.

Sommer made another deliciously unhappy noise. And I pushed into Jules as far as I could.

"Ahhh fuck that's good. Your cock is so thick, oh my god!"

"All the better for such a wet cunt, my dear. You're on fire lover, you're roasting me."

"Fuck me hard Gordon, slap that fucking whore's face with your balls!"

I did as ordered, gripping Jules' waist and thrusting my cock as deep as the boundaries of flesh would allow. Beneath us, my slave groaned. How unsatisfied she was. This made me hotter, more insistent. Pounding and slapping into Jules, body wet with sweat, my scrotum tightened.

"Come for me Jules," I said, "Come right fucking now!"

She always loved being ordered to come.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ohhhhhhh…."

That did it, I let loose with a cannon ball of hot sperm inside her. "Nnnggggh! Yes!"

Shuddering, we finished and let the aftershocks rock us together. It took a moment to calm our bodies, both of us delighting in Sommer's muted whines as we did.

"Oh lover, I've missed you," Jules purred, then switched gears. "Now, girl, you'll lick us clean. Not a drop of cum on the floor or else there will be consequences."

Pulling out slowly, my slave's mouth, warm and wet, lapped at the spot where boy met girl. We giggled, Jules and I, because the slurps tickled. When I was out, Jules stayed in place.

"He came in me pretty deep, you better get your mouth right up there and suck it out," she coached.

Ordinarily, my girl might have been squeamish but I could tell by the rise and fall of her chest that she was desperate for any kind of cum, even second hand. My smile was wide as she buried her face in my lover's slit and sucked. When Jules was satisfied. She offered me a hand to help her up.

Standing, the two of us stared down at poor Sommer. Frustrated and humiliated and smarting from the crop, she was the epitome of lovely victim. Yesterday I would have been tempted to help her out, let her come, clean her off. What can I say? Jules brings out the worst in me.

"So unhappy, isn't she?" Jules asked.

"Nothing some restraint and a butt plug can't fix," I added.

"Brute!" Jules exclaimed, slapping me on the shoulder. "I love it. What a bad man you are. Seriously…" she knelt down and unclipped the clamps from Sommer's nipples, "you are the most precious slave in the world, my dear. Oh, don't look so relieved, in a minute, this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch and if you move, I'll make you hurt more. Now relax and enjoy the ride, your master and I need a drink."

Evil is blonde.

Sommer's eyes opened impossibly wider than before. Two blue lagoons of terror.

"I'm very proud of you, my slave," I said, happy to see the glow that brought to her face.

Jules blew her a kiss as she led me to the kitchen.

I was grateful for her unexpected arrival; I felt as if she'd kicked down a door I might have spent months trying to open. Now, after our warm up, I felt free to let the Madman out and let him have his way with pretty, obedient, unsuspecting Sommer.