All Comments on 'Son and Lover Pt. 03'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story. Forget his mom and focus on the story with his sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I respectfully disagree

Sure, Chris should fuck his baby sister. That's what a baby sister's sweet slit is for, to get stuffed and stretched by her big brother's fat cock and get flooded by what he shoots from his brotherly balls. But no way should Chris ever neglect dear old mom. Shit, listen to his descriptions--the guy's even in fucking love with his own mother's cunt-smell. He has a momentary attack of the guilts, but mom--and his own overwhelming lust--put a quick end to that foolishness. Face it, this boy cannot live without his own mother's cunt. That's the way plenty of boys feel. And anyway he doesn't have to choose. Chris has the best of both worlds. Both of the family twats, his kid sister's twat and his mommy's twat--the same delectable hole he came out of--are permanently on offer to Chris. Some guys have all the luck.

grumpyggrumpygabout 9 years agoAuthor
I couldn't agree more.

My story, my decision, the next episode is still in the planning stage. His mother has both lust and love. His sister has been head fucked by some hypno tricks and is absolutely gagging for more. Angie plans to preach the gospel of hypno fuck, so we may see a new character.

But the title is Son and Lover, so I'd be letting readers down if mommy didn't get the lions share of Chris's cum gun.

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 8 years ago
well written

Very articulate writing well done!!

Got me rock hard several times!!!

The Mentor

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Story is kind of losing me. I'm usually a fan of relatable MCs, and the way this guy keeps picking at his sister and playing her off their mother makes him come off as a bit of a dick.

Also, I'm not familiar with the phrase "due on" without context, but given that she's getting super horny because of it makes it sound like she's ovulating... just before he dumps a load in her. Neither of them really react to that so I'm not sure if I'm reading the context correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES