Son and Lover Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

I must have stirred an hour or so into my slumber. As well as being aware I needed to pee, resulting no doubt from the several cans of lager I'd drunk earlier, I had a stonking full and very hard erection. I could feel just the lightest of touches along my cunt-seeking missile. I lay still with hazy memories of a weird but very erotic dream.

As the mist from my alcohol abused brain cleared, I remembered more of the dream. It was Carol, sat next to me during one of the lectures at uni. Although we were paying full attention to the lecture, she had sneaked her hand down to my zipper, expertly extracted my cock from my CKs and was gently caressing its full length. Weird, because I'd never been with Carol, not even fancied my chances with her.

I laid still, enjoying the lightest of mom's attentions, hardly daring to make the slightest sound of approval. The touches stopped, the duvet moved. In just a moment or two I could feel a pair of warm, wet lips around the crown of my fucking machine. It took me by surprise.

"Mom?"

The lips let go of their sausage supper. "Sshhh! Stay still."

Now aware I was awake, mom continued to pay lip service to my wank cannon. OMG, this woman was absolutely expert at giving a guy good head. Several times she must have sensed that Vesuvius was about to erupt, stopping for a few moments until the urge to spew semen passed, before continuing. Not only was I aware of my need to piss but the tension built more and more inside me. After what seemed like an eternity, mom decided to let me release. Vesuvius did indeed erupt, seemingly gallons of hot spunk. Like a cat discovering the best tasting cream, so mom lapped up my every last drop.

"Thanks mom." I said, returning from the bathroom where I'd spent a while waiting for the valve reopening to let my pee wash out the remaining few drops of cum. "Do you want to fuck now?"

"No, you're tired. Anyway I was fingering myself for a while before you woke. Sleep now, Chris. I guess I asked too much of you before. There's always tomorrow."

We slept, spooned, until the morning came.

*****

Just after breakfast, the phone rang.

"Hi Angie baby, " I chirped, loudly into the phone, knowing Angie would have a head and a half. "You want to speak to mom."

"No. Don't call me Angie baby, you know I hate it. And don't talk so fuckin' loud."

"WELL DON'T FUCKIN' DRINK SO MUCH." We were even.

"I'm going into town then I'll be home later."

"Going in to Boozers-R-Us to restock, sis?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Fuck you," sis replied, tersely.

"Whenever you want, Angie baby." The love-hate between us had lasted many years. It was now little more than a game.

"In your dreams."

'In my dreams maybe, but my guided missile was already preprogrammed to blast itself inside Angie's love cavern. So far I'd only got my tongue inside her freshly shaved cunt. The taste, although differing greatly from woman to woman and, indeed, day to day, is known to delight thousands upon thousands of male (and some female) palates. That was only the aperitif though. If I got my way I'd be fucking her brains out pretty soon.

The phone clicked off. I rated that exchange as a draw. There would be more to come during the summer break. To be honest, Angie's attitude to me, her older brother, had mellowed a bit since the hypno episode during the drive home from uni. In fact, looking back, it had mellowed a hell of a lot.

Angie had been out much of day after our journey home; time to reflect on my hypno skills. She was annoyed at first, having been taken way out of her comfort zone. I think she knew though that mom and I had something going. I think also that, not having a current boyfriend, she really appreciated the game.

"I need to go down town, buy some summer clothes. You will come with me, Chris won't you?"

It was one of those questions that only had one answer.

"Sure, mom."

An hour and a half later we were in the 6th store, one really aimed at the teens and twenties group.

"What do you think?"

I'd been stood outside the changing cubicle for the last 20+ minutes.

"I think that's the best combo so far."

To be honest, the blouse and skirt would entitle any MILF lover to rapidly draw in breath.

"Mom, that's so sexy! Are you sure it's for you, though?"

I immediately regretted saying that. Of course it was. Mom WANTED sexy.

I back peddled quickly. "Of course it is. I love it."

Blood was seeping rapidly into my stiffening cock, helped enormously by the fact mom's bra was still on the cubicle bench. Her new blouse was very see though and either the panties she wore were excellently designed not to show a VPL, or her panties were still on the bench too. The thin fabric of her micro skirt was unable to hide much at all. The outline of each separate butt cheek, and the cleft between, were clearly on display.

"I'll take these." Mom told the assistant, handing her three garments, "And I'd like to keep these two on." The assistant clipped the bar coded tags, told mom to take them to the cash desk, pay, and keep the receipt.

I just hoped my bulge was fairly concealed. On mom's request I'd ventured further into the changing area. How could the assistant complain about a young man being in there, simply to help his mom decide on her choices. How, also, could the poor youth blame other store clients if they decided not to completely close the cubicle curtain, so that the aforesaid poor youth could accidentally (and it was purely accidental) spy varying degrees of bare skin through the cubicle mirror.

While I had been waiting there were 2 girls, maybe 18, 19 years old, similar to Angie, in one curtained cubicle. They knew I was there and they had several bra and panties sets between them, I suppose to choose and get a second opinion. Much of the shower curtain was pulled across, but 2 mirrors in the cubicle enabled me to see, unknown to them. The first (who came past me a couple of times with more garments) seemed the more outgoing, smiling one time at my bad luck having to tactfully help mom decide whether some items didn't suit her. She was similar build to Angie: generous tits and a low cut top.

The second, who seemed to be the one actually buying a bra and panties set, looked as if she didn't need a bra. Leastways she needed some padding. I caught good glimpses of her changing bras. Her tits were like small cones, hardly formed. If I was being rude I would say she was flat chested, save a couple of egg cup size titties.

Far from being disappointed I actually found her titties arousing. There were in proportion to the rest of her, anorexic-thin, maybe 4'10, 51kg ... 8 stone, 112 pounds or so. Boyish. And with the fussing and clucking of the bigger girl, the thought did flit through my mind they might be lesbian lovers. No. Just a helpful friend. Or maybe cousin, sister even. They both mentioned store charge cards, so I took that to mean they both worked and could have been colleagues. I don't know, but it took 15 minutes for the bulge in my pants to completely disappear. Oh, and did I mention the selfies? Bra'd and un-bra'd. Their cellphone camera flashed numerous times.

As if the choosing of summer clothes hadn't been an ordeal, mom still wanted a pair of classy but lightweight shoes and a pair of open toe sandals. It didn't take long at all for her to scan through the offerings of the budget shoe shops, shaking her head in dismay at the poor quality of eastern Europe imports. Next were the mall shoe stores, more upmarket and, of course, rather more expensive.

The male assistant at one of the stores was more than eager to help mom choose something classy, something fashionable and something comfortable. To give the young man full credit, he did spend time and patience, firstly checking the size of her feet, knelt before her, double checking the length and breadth and assuring her that the company's products would be perfectly comfortable. It was only after he'd suggested and helped her try on three pairs that I noticed where his eyes were really focusing. Had she put her panties back on after choosing that skirt?

His persistent helpfulness did the trick. Mom bought the two pairs she needed. Did I imagine the sense of jealousy passing through me?

"Two toasted fruit teacakes and two cream teas, please." Mom ordered at Betts Cafe. On the few occasions mom dragged me shopping with her, we always finished at Betts. The bottomless teapot and the home-baked treats meant we always ate well there.

"So what do you think?" Mom asked while we waited.

"I like. All you've tried on makes you look younger but your blouse is a touch revealing - not that I'm complaining!"

"And the shoes?"

"Very nice. Stylish and comfortable. You certainly teased the assistant."

"Deputy manager, he said. I told him the shoes were more than I wanted to pay, but I managed to get a discount."

"And he got a rise?"

"Why not? I got the discount."

Betts Cafe was always a treat. We ate then collected the car. Angie was home when we arrived back, in a buoyant mood, hangover completely gone.

"Hi, sis."

"I've been wondering where you were. I've been back ages."

"Shopping," answered mom. "Then Betts."

"You lost your bra there?" Chirped sis, somewhat sarcastically.

Mom ignored the remark. Did I imagine the hint of jealousy from my dear sister?

"You going out again?" I asked. Of course she was.

"I need a shower and change of clothes."

And half a pound of makeup, I reckoned, though Angie didn't need much at all.

"Need your back scrubbed?" I ventured, hopefully.

'Fuck off, ' she mouthed, behind mom's back.

"I could always *click*," I answered, "While I'm scrubbing."

One of sis's favoured hand gestures meant I was going to be out of luck.

"OK, well *click* forget to shut the bathroom door then."

The gesture was repeated, but not before a shiver had run down her spine. Would the suggestions I'd made to make her cum still work? I didn't know. Angie turned to go upstairs.

*Click* "You can hear me but not see me."

I allowed a few minutes before I went upstairs. As if totally unconcerned, Angie had left the bathroom door wide open. Was she consciously aware she had? Angie was turned away from me as I entered the bathroom. I watched for a while, simply admiring the sleek sexy curves of my younger sister. With the extractor on, the shower panels were hardly misted. Angie took great pride in her appearance, exercising, walking whenever she could, eating sensibly and applying moisturising cream. Angie's curves were exactly in their correct places, her tits and butt in exciting proportions, her legs slim and toned. Her panties ... her worn-two-days including getting pissed panties lay on the bathroom floor, along with her matching bra - her generous sized sexy still body-warm black laced bra - lay next to them. Her cotton shirt and short skirt lay beside in a crumpled mess. The shirt smelled good, a cocktail of summer sweat, deodorant body spray and some mid priced perfume, designed to attract men. Her bra smelled better, her tits had snuggled inside there all day, imparting the perfume of her skin in the way that a well fitting bra always does.

Angie seemed engrossed in her refreshing, invigorating shower. *Click* barely audible to her, but instantly recognised by her subconscious. Almost without thinking, she reached out and squeezed another dab of shower gel onto her hand, worked a lather and applied it to her ample breasts. *Click*. She turned, let the powerful spray of warm water hit, then trickle down her back, through her butt cheeks, down her legs. With eyes now closed she cupped both breasts, ran her thumbs gently but persistently across her nipples until the brownish pink coat pegs were so plump, so full, so engorged with blood that they threatened to burst. Eyes tightly closed in blissful concentration she pulled and pinched at them until, it seemed to me, they would be sore for days. Not so. They, and the skin around them were reddened, but Angie, my little sister Angie, simply tormented them more. At last she released one. Still giving full attention to the other, her spare hand, her right hand, moved down to that very sensitive area below her belly button.

Her beautifully manicured nails traced soft lines, criss-crossing then circling the soft tender skin. Finally her middle finger breached the valley that split her pubic mound. There was just the hint of fine stubble there, which she might well fix with (as always) with one of my razors. But not yet, maybe not until another day, for her finger seemed eager to reach its target - that beautiful sweet spot just hidden inside the folds of her pussy lips. *Click* She seemed to be on autopilot, unaware of conscious actions that had been repeated so many times during her life.

In so short a while one invading finger became two. Angie now had her eyes tightly closed, a look of intense concentration on her face. Finger and thumb of one hand squeezed and pulled at a highly aroused nipple, swollen and engorged. Once pinkish brown it was becoming redder as blood pulsed through it. It looked sore but Angie never let up tormenting it, using the pain to intensify the pleasure. I winced. The fingers of her other hand, lubricated not only by the soapy lather but, by now, surely her own secret juices. The fingers, now three, were forcefully thrust inside her. Her breathing became fast, soft moans escaped her lips.

I was hard, rock hard, not totally sure whether it was the resurrection of the trance in the car that she was now under, or more likely a trance of her own making. Her eyes shut, her ears not listening, her mind totally focussed on giving herself pleasure. The squeezes, the tugs, the pleasurable pain directed at her nipple became faster, harder. Every now and then I could see the pain show in her face but the tugs and squeezes never slowed.

I took her black laced panties, dumped on the bathroom floor, sexy even without the lubricating coating deposited and still damp on the gusset. *Click* who was the more entranced, her or me? As Angie continued the attack into her cleft *click*, inside her cunt *click*, I put the gusset to my nose, unzipped my pants, released the iron bar held prisoner and crazily whacked off as if it was my last day on the planet. Little sis was treating her gash in much the same way. We didn't cum in harmony. My jizz exploded, directed into the washbasin where I could easily rinse the evidence away. Angie suddenly let out a yelp, her body shuddering with the power of her cum.

What if she hadn't been in trance but just treating me to a free show? No! The hypno stare was there. She seemed totally oblivious, as if in a dream. Nothing was said between us afterwards ... except ... except ... a sly wink. No, my imagination again ... until, that was, a second wink and just the hint of a smile.

*****

With Angie gone for the evening, mom and I talked about the shopping trip. I hate, absolutely hate, buying clothes. Apart from the odd item or two I've bought online where I can browse in comfort, most of my clothes are bought from just one or two stores in town. I pretty well know what I want before I leave home, I buy what I need, grab a burger and fries (another pet hate of mine 'do you want to upsize your drink, fries, try our super shakes, sir? Sit with the girl with big tits and 3 buttons undone, only £2 extra, sir' ... you know the extra sales spiel), and return home to catch the football results on the TV.

Mom was buoyant, as excited as a teenager again, bubbling to try on the rest of her new clothes. Bit by bit mom was trying hard to reduce the years between us in a visible way ... a kind of optical illusion if you like.

The weekend went by. I was starting to feel that little sis was getting jealous. My favourite beers stocked up in the fridge, my favourite food, more attention from mom, the little inuendos slotted into the conversation, the looks, smiles. Little sis wasn't attached, no current boyfriend despite her good looks and revealing clothes, fingering but not getting fucked. Frustrating for her I guess and there was indeed suspicion that mom and I had fucked.

Tuesday evening mom was out visiting her sister. They could talk and drink wine for hours on end, then the day after spend an hour on the phone just sharing gossip. Sis had no cash. No cash, no boyfriend, nothing on tv worth watching. 300 cable channels and nothing to watch, total crap or repeats on every channel. Why the fuck mom paid so much money for so much crap was beyond belief. Still, she paid so it wasn't my worry.

"Chris," Angie asked, in an unbelievably shy, sheepish way, "Can you, you know, can you do what you did in the car."

"You mean the *click*, *click*, *click*?"

She never shifted, no hint of a sudden arousal. The spell had worn off.

"Did you know you'd left the bathroom door open when you showered?"

Surprisingly she blushed. "You asked me to."

"And the rest?"

She laughed, nervously. "I don't know. I had my eyes shut. You were supposed to be invisible. I wanted to sense you there but didn't want to see you."

"So you know I was watching you."

"I do now."

Angie baby had the chance to become a good detective.

"Oh come on Chris. You've been pissing your pants to see my tits since they first started sprouting." She wasn't wrong, but from small beginnings they'd grown to interesting proportions.

"So why did you put on such a good show?"

"You fuckin' perv. How much did you see?"

"Hell, Angie, you've got the best fuckin' body in the North of England and you wanna know why I wanna see it?"

"But it wasn't just my tits, was it Chris?"

"Did you get horny thinking I might be watching?"

"Go fuck yourself."

"I'd rather watch you do it. Hell, Angie. You left the door open, you knew anyone could see."

"That didn't mean you had to watch."

"But it made you horny, didn't it sis?"

Angie went quiet, blushing, unsure what she did want.

"What's all this with you and mom?"

"What?"

"All this attention she's giving you. Are you fucking her?"

"Ah, so you're jealous, Angie baby."

"No, I'm not ... So, are you fucking mom? She must be gagging for it after all this time."

"I'd rather fuck you."

"Christopher. You pervy turd."

"So it's ok for me to hypno-fuckin-tize you? And to lick your cunt out because you're so horny you just had to cum hard."

"So have you, or not?"

"Have I done what?"

"Have you fucked mom?"

"That's our business, not yours."

"So you have?"

"What's it to you Angie? Are you jealous? Not able to get a boyfriend to fuck you? Sweet little virgin Angie?"

"That's my business." I figured I'd touched on a nerve then.

"So Angie baby, we're even now."

Angie was quiet for a few moments.

"So Chris, darling, what about you make me hypno cum again. It was real, I was so relaxed and so horny. Please."

At that she hitched up her skirt, opened her legs just enough I could see the dampness between her legs, seeping into her pale green thong. I was aware of my own hardness.

"Why so now?"

"Firstly, mom's out and will be for a while. Secondly I'm due on anytime now. Thirdly when I'm due on I get fucking horny. As you can see." She shifted her ass forward, hiked her skirt a little more and made it so I could plainly see the damp gusset. Man, I was rock hard. This bitch certainly knew how to persuade.

"So what's it worth to me?" I was very much in the bargaining seat.

Angie eased herself up, expertly removed the soaked thong, kept her skirt hiked well up and spread her legs as she sat down. She threw the thong to me.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked, unsure.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers