Son and Lover Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck's sake Chris. Start talking, get me under. Sniff my panties if you still need persuasion, but from the bulge in your pants it seems you're already persuaded."

"So do I get to fuck your sexy little cunt or not?" I put the soaked panties to my nose. Mmmmm, 'Eau de Pussy' my favourite fragrance. The pheromone enriched fragrance never failed me.

"Make me cum like I did before and I'll consider it."

I had been so determined not to use hypnosis for my own fun, but surely Angie was doing the pleading. It wasn't for my own fun. Period.

Bollocks.

It would be easy, so fucking easy. Angie was so willing, she'd be more than easy. And so the deed was done.

"Every touch makes you tingle all over. Every *click* and the tickles and tingles get more sexier than before."

Hey, people.i don't wanna bore you with all the hypno stuff again.

"So sexy like a stripper who wants to give her sexiest performance. Strip for me Angie."

It seemed like Angie was considering it. I needed to deepen the trance, make her more responsive. The words 'hypno slave' didn't come to my mind until much later. Given time I could have two, maybe three hypno slaves.

"You have to please me Angie, you know I can make you cum like a thunderbolt every time. You want that, don't you Angie?" Sleepily, almost lost now in another world, she stood. Blinking away the depth of the trance she slowly, even seductively, gave me a very personal lap dance. Fuck, how much was I now wanting to fuck her ass off. I wanted my love cannon buried deep inside her. Greedy? Fuckin' true I was greedy.

"You can sit little sister. You can sit and let me see your juicy cunt."

Her cunt was oozing, almost dripping down on to the cushion below. I couldn't help but wonder whether essence of cunt would help fragrance the room.

*Click* by *click* I brought Angie to the brink of orgasm, drip by drip the damp patch spread.

Heartless bastard I was, I denied my sibling the huge, precious orgasm she desired. She could wait.

"You'll be gagging for my cock inside you, pleading with me to make you cum." And with that I brought her out of my spell.

"Chris, I need you, you must, please."

"Must what?"

"Are you stupid or what? You've been ogling my tits and my cunt and talking, talking, talking but I haven't cum yet." She paused, then with some real power in her voice:

"So drill me out. NOW."

*Click* "Or what?"

Angie shivered as if a thousand vibrators had been set upon her.

"Please Chris. I need you, want you inside me."

"So show me how much you need me." *Click*

Another shiver passed through her, from brain to cunt in milliseconds. She sprang to her feet, ripped my pants and CKs down, watching my baby cannon spring out, ready for duty.

Despite her copious lubrication, Angie was very tight. I doubt she was still a virgin, but I also doubt anyone would find her an easy lay. In my estimation Angie could easy be a prick teaser, though she'd bj'd me with some skill. But she was tight and that was good for us both. Good for me definitely, plenty of muscle to stimulate and milk me. Good for her, because she would feel full and all those nice little young nerves would give her much pleasure.

It was never one way, either. Once I'd managed to get inside her she was going to make it worthwhile for both of us. I could feel her muscles flex, eager to grip me. Her gentle moans of pleasure encouraged me to return the favour. I slowly picked up the pace, from slowly moving inside her in case she was unused to being fully filled. It felt good for both of us so I moved a little faster, hearing her breathing deepen from the thrill of being filled. Her body took over, lubricating her pleasure tunnel more and more.

Her moans were soft, welcoming, but as I pumped harder her moans became louder. Her language was gutteral, words I'd never heard her use. Mixed in were words of encouragement, asking me to speed.

"Yes, Chris, yes. Fuck me like a while. Fuck me like I was street trash you want to punish. Make me sore, harder Chris, harder."

Then: "Faster Chris faster. I shouldn't have rejected you, ignored you. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

Her tits were jiggling, moving like jelly on a plate. Taking her lead I grasped hard, pulling the copious flesh, squeezing, hurting. Then her nipples. I'd seen Angie harshly treat her nipples in the shower. I pinched, pulled, squeezed hard.

Angie's comments stopped. I rammed in hard, using the full length of my cock, awkwardly re-entering her at times, having pulled back too far. Her panting became harder, faster, her voice producing squeals, grunts, moans as my groin hit hard against her cunt lips.

I knew I was going to cum. It was inevitable, so I slowed.

"No, Chris, no. Please don't stop. Don't slow. I'm almost there."

We were in perfect harmony. Brother and sister as one, co-ordinated, synchronised.

I gave it all I could, muscles starting to ache as I pumped faster

And faster

And ... It built quickly inside me. That point of no return. That very, very pleasurable time when it's impossible to avoid pumping thick hot sperm into that most pleasurable receptacle. That warm, tight welcoming hole.

I speeded up again as fast as I could physically manage, banging my all into little sister's cunt. It came. That huge release, that delightful pumping, that fantastic euphoria, all squeezed into a few seconds glimpse of heaven.

Almost immediately than my uncontrolled pumping began, Angie screamed in delight. I almost thought she'd passed out as the ripples of orgasm pumped and pumped through her. Within mere seconds we'd both reached the zenith of mutual explosion.

---

The euphoria we'd shared gradually subsided. No words were spoken, no words were needed. Feeling exhausted I finally rose to fetch two beers from the fridge. A smile from Angie. A hardly audible "Thank you" from her lips. Nothing more was needed except a smile and a "Thank you" from me.

*****

To be continued as and when I am able. Please try to be patient!