All Comments on 'Son and Mom Have Sex Ch. 03'

by MomsCum

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Change?

I do enjoy your stories, but I am looking forward to the end of the month change. It's definitely time to add to the sex routine. The fact that her ass likes attention is inviting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harry is a very lucky guy!

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer. How the hero, Harry, touches his mother, so seductively and tenderly--the way only a son can treat his mother's lovely body, the body that gave him birth--is beautifully described. Mom treats her darling baby boy, especially what he's got waiting for his beloved mother between his legs--just as tenderly. All this romantic foreplay leads up to the climax, when Harry introduces his fat stiff 9-incher to his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. He gives his mom the best, most welcome gift any boy can ever give his mother--he unloads his young balls up his mommy's cunt and shoots a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen into her. The love between a mother and her boy, nothing can equal it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmmm

i dont quite find it believeable that the other kids don't sense whats going on... i can remember understanding what my parents relationship was and the changes they when through without them saying anything.... kids are quite sensative

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
hot

againg i commented on first one

still so hot makes me still wish i had fucked mom, and not just her sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very little change

I am afraid to say that after a good beginning I am now getting a little bored with the description of what goes on being very repetitive and going nowhere, I hope part 4 does add a new dimension to the story to make me want to continue reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story but I gave it only a 4. I would have given you a 5 if mom had gotten pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Harry's mom knew.

Joan knew that she needed to lose some weight, and start going to the fitness center. She would need to be in better shape to fuck Harry more often. She didn't want to lose his cock to someone younger that could fuck him everyday! Harry was out of sight when it came to fucking her pussy, nobody was even close. She knew that they couldn't keep fucking under the same roof when her other four children were home. Sooner, or later, they were bound to hear her nearly screaming orgasms. She would need to do some serious planning while she worked out during her next few visits to the fitness center.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 7 years ago
Same story again?

Sorry, this is a carbon copy of one and two. It's now predictable and sadly, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good load of cream in our room....

Taking turns with our own mother, I have memories of our sensitive areas in silk and pantyhose filled with love and sweet cream. I am so hard for mom and I love the way my mom's pussy feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
like my story

Your story is very good but just echoes what happened in my life.

The only difference is that she came to my house when my wife was out, if

you want to fuck your mother just ask her that's all I had to do and we fucked

a couple of times a week for over twenty years.

So go on ask her.

Purelove123Purelove123almost 3 years ago

Make her pregnant in next stories

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
So touching

Epitome of love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 3 was a complete phony. The entire story line was nothing more than a repetition of copy from the precious chapters, parts of which were too repetitious.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Irealize that the author has not updated this story in years, I would like him/her to complete the journey of the mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

I like the fact that mom ask him to fill her with his cum so they could make a baby. In high school I was fucking my older sister and when she whispered in my mouth..."I want all of your cum in me Tomas. Fill my womb with your baby batter and plant your baby in my womb Tomas." I came long and hard as I look straight into my sister's eyes and filled her pussy with my seed.

Nothing makes a man cum so hard as when his lover asks him to make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many children did you and your mom have after the incestual unlawful fucking between Mom and son?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous