All Comments on 'Son Secretly Rapes Mom'

by secretstory

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Wild1977auWild1977auabout 6 years ago
More

Liking this story so far. Tell me there is going to b another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Agree More

This is an amazing start to the story. I hope it will continue with Mom and Son. And maybe to fall in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

A really good story very well told. You're an excellent writer.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
one more

like your story, needs one more page knocked up maybe

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I don't like the idea of RAPE for any reason.!!! ^*!^*!^*!

THE STORY WAS WRITTEN OK, BUT THE SUBJECT

SUCKED, .......RAPE....... IF YOU LIKE IT SEE A DOCTOR,

BECAUSE YOUR SICK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who are you fooling

@Rocky70 you dont like rape for any reason but you read a story that clearly says "Son Secretly Rapes Mom". Who are you trying bullshit here, yourself or your refection in the mirror. You clearly read a story about rape of your own free will. Go bullshit somewhere else.

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Some people are stupid

I love that there's someone here who has read a story titled with rape then comments he doesn't like rape.

Fun fact, this is a fictional story.

Second fun fact: I've been raped TWICE, one of them violently, and I still have rape fantasies. There's a whole psychological thing about it. It's about owning your trauma and turning it into a positive experience. https://collegian.com/2018/12/rego-the-psychology-behind-rape-fantasies/

It's also about giving up control of the experience, which frees people (especially women, closeted homosexuals, or anyone for whom being promiscuous is frowned on) to enjoy the experience of sex without repercussions or guilt. Whether it's with someone they shouldn't have it with (like a family member, someone of the same sex, or a stranger), or just in general, since societal norms typically treat sexuallly open people like scum or expect us to feel guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I took on my mom and aunt fucked them bothvknocked them both up they both said congrats you knocked us both up and I said yes reason for it told them you are going give me more kids so go home pack your clothes weddings there you now going to belong to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story I Thank You for sharing it I secretly have wanted my son in-law to take me for years and even though I have thought about being tipsy and putting myself in a vulnerable situation to see if he would take me somehow i just did not think it would work but reading your story has given me the courage i need to pull this off. I just hope he follows through like you did because i will not have the courage to come on to him in any way i just want to be taken advantage of as if completely against my knowing and the perfect time is approaching Than's again ;-}.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
So true to life

My mother pretended to be drunker than she was to shift the guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is not rape. This is the way I use to make love to my mother. My father use to work abroad. Whenever he use to come down for vacation. They use to have sex . Yes sex. He use to mercilessly pound my mom. I use to see it from childhood. When he wasn't around my mom use to sleep with me. She had the habit of drinking. That's where it all started.

RosemaryfuckersonRosemaryfuckersonover 1 year ago

I would have loved to fuck my mom, Rosemary, exactly like this! I would have loved to come deep in her pussy. So good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Need another chapter. Does he take Jerry's place.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredible story, I really enjoyed it.. hope you give us many more episodes to enjoy once again fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He needs to take his belt to her stupid ass for dating a loser like jerry.then train hee to go his sex slave. And knock her up.

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 months ago

Needs another chapter explaining how the mother remembers the sex/rape and scolds him in the morning but says she enjoyed it. Then she kisses him and leads him to the bedroom. A month later she tells her son he will be a father soon. Then have her get off calling 'Daddy' during sex (after all you did describe her of looking like a younger girl than him).

I liked it. 5 out of 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous