All Comments on 'Sonia has a Massage and Much More'

by alexmnovak

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another brilliant piece of writing

Loved this story, many thanks Alex

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
Inspired by the Trolls

This story was part written prior to joining this site. The character who is Sonia's husband came more as a redaction after engaging with the 'trolls' on my previous stories, and after seeing there comments on many other stories. So thank you trollers, your negativity and crassness were a worthwhile inspiration. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed this immensely!

I would love to get a massage like this from the author. I bet his/her hands are smooth as silk. Great erotic writing! Full marks. 5*'s and deservedly so.

aMerryman

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
this is a very sad story...

this is a very sad story...How a woman prefered to cheat and still stay in an unhappy and unfulfilling marriage, than divorce and try to to find a happy life...1*

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
Impo_64

It can appear a sad story as you said "this is a very sad story...How a woman prefered to cheat and still stay in an unhappy and unfulfilling marriage, than divorce and try to to find a happy life."

I wrote it to show that sometimes we end up staying in relationships because leaving can be just as hard, but I hope Sonia found the motivation after this to leave. I never wrote it thinking she 'preferred' to cheat, it was a chance happening that she found gave her a sense of worth and value. I think that Brian's cheating contributed to her low self-esteem, let's hope she moved away from this abusive relationship :) Alex

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Unfinished

This feels like another unfinished story. It’s a glimpse into the life of a very dissatisfied woman, but that’s all it is: a glimpse. The most interesting part of this story — what happens next — was omitted.

The best part, for me, was the portrayal of her conflicted feelings as she received her massage. That was very well done.

The unanswered question is: why has she decided to remain married to a husband she openly admits she despises, who is physically revolting to her, who treats her like a slave, who is unable or unwilling to satisfy her sexually, and who has cheated on her repeatedly? (And how could such a disgusting man find a willing partner?)

I think if you had made the husband’s character a little less horrible, her conflicted emotions during the massage would have carried a little more weight.

Side note: this could have used another editorial pass. I find it’s often best to do one or two passes after finishing a story, set it aside for a day or two, and then do one more pass before hitting submit. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And then?

What did the changed woman do? Most likely she got a divorce when Hubby took one look at her, knew for sure she had cheated and divorced her. But you left the ending off. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was very well done

While many may not approve of her actions and whether she should stay with her husband, it was a moment that happened just when she felt unloved and undesirable. The touch of a man was what she needed. And the allure of more will be hard to resist. Very nicely done and don’t listen to others who try to tell you what your characters need to do, YOU tell us what they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good!

Reminds me of the time my wife went to a local spa for a massage some years back, she got a certificate somehow for a free day, hot tub, wrap, rubdown, the works. She came home, one glance and I knew something had happened, my wife can't hide anything much.. She told me, nothing held back, how the "guy" as she put it took some liberties, first on her bare breasts, and while she was thinking of stopping him, instead she found she couldn't and then he just went ahead and did it. "Did it", word for word is how she said that. . She told me she was sorry, so I asked her if she enjoyed it, she blushed and said yes.

I asked what he was like, she said about 25 or so and real cute. (She was 41 at the time.) Next thing I knew she was tugging my slacks off.

I just laughed, hands are no big deal. So, once every month or so she goes in, sometimes naughty, sometimes not, depends on which "therapist" she gets.

Then she comes home hot as a pistol, even after the normal massages, it's fun. She did tell me I could go if I wanted to, but no need. I have her. No secrets, no cheating, no harm done at all.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
@alexmnovak...Thank you

I understood your intention (or your goal) but what I said applies to all the same situations all over the world: It's sad that by inertia people stay in unhappy marriages...

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
Responses

@impo_64 thanks, people do stay in unhappy marriages for many reasons, you are right, some leave, some never do, we are complex creatures.

@anon - pretty good! Wow you naughty couple hehe, so amazing that people through honesty, can be happy, that sounds super sexy!!!

@anon - Very well done...thank you, lovely comment and very balanced :)

@anon - And Then?...I didn't leave the ending off, I may have not completed it to your expectation, but it did end the way I wanted.

@swingerjoe - Thanks as always, great comments...I checked it a few times, I even had two other people check, I must be missing something :( In respect the unanswered question: it happens, people stay in bad relationships, and even the worst humans find partners, but points taken, thanks again.

Big Love and Thanks

Alex xxx

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Somewhere along the way I got lost.

I felt like I was in some kind of a time warp reading this.

You wrote, "The routine of the morning lay before her like a rug that she had worn thin with her constant repeated steps."

Then, "She did though blame him for being semi obese, this was a result of his constant snacking and love of beer, as well as being so lethargic that she imagined he was probably the only human to have evolved from the giant sloth."

Her life was like a worn out rug and she was married to a giant human sloth. Even the ring tone she gave him was on she despised, "She had assigned Springsteen's "Born in the USA" to Brian; a tune she loathed for a man she despised."

She hated the fact that she was now his taxi, "Brian had been banned from driving for 3 years for driving while over the legal alcohol limit. Since that time, Sonia had become his taxi, as well as taxi for his 'lads'. Each Saturday evening Sonia drove to the White Horse at 11.45pm to pick him up, along with his insanely boring drunken mates."

But what threw me off the most was, "She loved her mum dearly, but at 82, any mobile communication was difficult." By my best guess even using a British calendar Sonia was between 40 and 60 years old. If she had put up with that much BS for that long then Brian either made really good money and she didn't want to lose that or even with great friends like Karen she had some kind of deep seeded problem. Jason was probably just looking for a sugar mama. Look forward to seeing how this turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope she asks for a divorce tonight and then leaves and asks for nothing

from her husband. All she really wants is some dumb sucker to screw her.. she doesn't want a family. So give her wish and let her become an old hooker.. no love in the story anyway.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Sheer Brilliance

Thank you Alex M. I felt as though I was inside Sonia's mind all the way due to your superb insights into the thought processes of a conflicted woman.

Thanks also to to the commenters who made it clear that this was one of the few LW stories worth reading.

I agree with SwingerJoe that what comes next would be fascinating and the story feels unfinished. But I don't want it finished. I just want to hope for her to have at least this happy memory in her otherwise unsatisfying life.

It can be tragic when what we become is not what we were when we fell in love with each other and married. But of course we must both change as time goes by, and sometimes one or other or both of us can't satisfactorily adapt to those changes.

The changes can also be exhilarating, but that takes work.

Sonia and Brian's marriage didn't just die, they killed it, and it's now too late to resurrect it. There comes a time when one partner has to say "I don't have to spend the rest of my life paying for a mistake we both have made in this marriage."

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice try, but no sale.

Her husband did not become a slob over night. In fact I believe he has not changed in substance at all, only in size and weight. And she apparently sat there and watched it happen, while indulging or enabling his sloth and obesity, while at the same time she was growing to loathe him. And she has regrets? Why? She got exactly what she married, lived with, and tolerated.

So now some punk predator wants some middle age pussy, because its pussy. He doesn't know or care about her, she doesn't know him, but they will engage in a charade where he pretends to love her for sex, while she pretends he loves her, and feels obligated to consummate their love, with sex. The predator will end up with some "good" pussy (because the only other kind of pussy is "better"), and she will end up humiliated, divorced, and carrying some variety of venereal disease.

Stupid people make bad choices and end with fucked up lives. The end.

Thanks for the effort. Next time more plot and less ignorant characters, please.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Get out

If you're that unhappy, for that long, get out of the marriage. There is no good excuse for cheating. Divorce first, then have your fling.

arnabmondalarnabmondalabout 6 years ago
Relaxing

Right 'pole' in the 'needy' hole

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks again for comments

One thing intrigues me from some comments still on here, and others I have deleted, is how Sonia is perceived. I really wanted to make her hubby out to be a waster, and yet how, for whatever reason, she stayed with him, albeit in a atmosphere of resentment.

Yet I notice that he is never blamed, always her. Is this reflective of the often misogynistic, patriarchal society where we still believe that a guy who sleeps with 10 women is a stud, whereas a woman who sleeps with 10 guys is a slut?

I imagined that if Sonia had been loved, cherished and cared for, then the young masseur would have got his hands slapped.

Or maybe it is always the woman's fault? Is that not what Adam said to God about Eve?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Yes

The answer to your question, Alex.

Lue

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Here's an interesting question, Justgr8 & 26thNC (And maybe Alex too?)

At what point should she do something for her own pleasure rather than worrying herself about her self-centred husband? She seems to care for him enough to run around after him and get his beer and other things he wants. What more can he ask for? Is sexual fidelity all that important?

Alex has created him as being so selfish that if he finds out, he would probably describe what she has already done, and what she may do if she takes the next step, as cheating.

But maybe an objective analysis would say he will be better off now she has had her small taste of pleasure. And if she takes the next step, and he doesn't know about it, he may be even better off.

He could have a happy wife who is even more prepared to run around after him.

If she leaves him, what will he do? Will anybody else run around after him like she does?

And what will she do? Women are usually reluctant to leave even the most abusive of relationships. Unless she has a very supportive network of friends and relatives, it is an incredibly scary step for a woman to take.

It's not simple.

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ alexmnovak

It isn't society that is misogynistic; it's the vast majority of the Loving Wives readership. Most of these readers have been victims of a cheating wife, so they come to this section of this erotic website to ease their pain by reading stories about cheating wives who get their comeuppance. When they come across a story like this, where the wife suffers no ill consequences, they become enraged.

It doesn't matter how awfully you portray the husband character. Cheating is only excused by this crowd when it's a man doing the cheating. Then it's the wife's fault for making him cheat! If you had reversed the genders in this story, and portrayed a wife who withheld affection, and a husband who received a "happy ending" from a hot female masseuse, the same people deriding this story would be cheering it. That's just how this place works.

What always interests me is where the readers draw that fine line between cheating and not cheating. Here we have a story where it is implied that the husband has had sex with multiple women outside of his marriage, and the readers seem to find that forgivable. But the wife gets diddled by the masseuse, with only his hands, and that's an unforgivable sin? Hmm. It almost seems hypocritical, doesn't it?

KnSv9767KnSv9767about 6 years ago
Nice Story

Nice job Alex!! Keep moving forward with your writing. Take the good constructive words and let the rest fall away. I liked enjoy the "cliff hanger" ending...it give work to the readers mind and anticipation of the next adventure.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
You're no fun, Anonymouse - Re LOL- Swingerjoe

Anonymouse, you ask "why does it bother you so much that others just may have a different opinion of a story than you do?"

The Moral Brigade are just as "bothered" about the Libertarians as vice versa. And long may it continue. It's what makes the LW comments section entertaining -- far more so than many of the stories in this category.

Lue

Ps; Anonymous. It really would help the conversation if I could address you as something other than 'Anonymous'. You can address your reply to SwingerJoe because he has a name and a known opinion. As Anonymous, you are an undifferentiated nonentity.

If you don't wish to register a name, may I suggest that you put an identifier at the foot of all your comments?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
A small note

Listing your own stories as your favourites is considered poor form, Alex, especially when you list no other stories.

It may be OK to list one of your own if you have created a generally acclaimed classic, but not if they are just ordinary ones.

Lue

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
Luedon

Why is it poor form? They are my favourites, it is similar to liking your own post on Facebook or image on Instagram. I have not read many stories on here yet as I have been busy writing and reading books, so I have no favourites on here as of yet. Also erotic writing is only a small part of what I have written, and I have probably come to the end of it to be honest, and probably not post anymore of here due to the abuse, it has been fun, but we are all pursuing our dreams hey :)

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Alex, I still think it's poor form

But it's not only me, the heading on the favourites page says:

"This page shows a list of stories, poems, and authors that this member enjoys. These are not submissions written by this member - they are some of his or her favorite Literotica submissions and people."

Note: "Not submissions written by this member."

I have this story of yours as one of my favourites, and I am very selective about my favourites. I have said that I think it is a very good story in construction and in the way it is written. It's just that I don't think it appropriate for the author to say so.

Lue

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
luedon

Point taken and understood, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She needs to get rid of the cheating slob fat pathetic excuse of a husband. Why tolerate such bullshit. Let slob make his own sandwiches

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to continue with a private message with Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous