Sonia has a Massage and Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck!! Sonia suddenly jumped from her place of descent into an awake, but her eyes remained shut.

She was sure she was not mistaken, but Jason had possibly just massaged past the point of decency, his little finger almost touching where her thighs met.

Again it happened: Ok that was not an accident, and then again! He was millimetres from touching her pussy and she needed to make it clear that this was not acceptable at all.

If he did it again she would move slightly up the bed, that would make it clear to him, like when you pull away if the dentist hits a sensitive spot. She needed to make it clear that this was a no-go zone and that his carelessness would not be...

Once more!! This time she wondered how he had not touched her he was that close, and now he was working on both legs. Her towel must be very high, and she felt a little exposed and wondered just how much he could see?

She still did not move, she thought to herself 'come on Sonia, just move, this is wrong, and you need to make it very clear.'

Yet somewhere in the very depths of her soul and sexuality, deeper than she had ever felt it, something stirred. Once more his hands pushed up her legs, and this time he did go past the safety point. Both his thumbs very gently brushed the very bottom of her pussy. This sent electricity raging through her body, like a switch had been flicked on, the electric butterflies circled somewhere just below her stomach, their flight of fancy had the effect that she was not use to. Deep within her pussy she began to feel moist.

'Oh, my goodness,' she thought to herself, this is crazy, and beautiful, intoxicating and wrong. The voice of wrong was not so loud though as Jason's strong hands connected with her pussy, slightly pushing her lips apart.

With everything she had inside her she summoned up the strength to stop this, with every nerve and fibre she decided that this was the end of this ridiculous situation. Her mind sent out the signal to all her nerve endings to move up the bed and make it clear that she was not going any further.

In utter rebellion though, and with the disobedience of a body long subjected to morbid frigidity, she felt her legs uncontrollably open just a little bit. This was exactly what she had not intended. She had wanted to say, 'no entry,' but instead it came out as 'welcome in', and her handsome, strong young masseur picked up on this immediately.

This time his thumbs pushed slightly inside the lips of her pussy.

The butterflies inside her were now like a flock of wild birds careering in circles around her hips and thighs, creating an internal vacuum that needed filling and holding. He moved to her side, his hands swapping legs as he went, and now he worked from her stomach down. She felt helpless as his hands pushed under the edge of the towel that covered her lower half.

"Should I move the towel?" he gently asked.

"hmmm" was all Sonia could respond with, a soft and whimpering acceptance of his request. She shuddered inside as he pushed the small white towel away.

"You are very safe here," he said, "just relax and enjoy this moment."

In her mind she spoke to herself 'It is just a massage, it is not wrong, just me relaxing, maybe I can class this as a treatment, nothing wrong with that, yes that's it, this is just another treatment, nothing special.'

Her thoughts were blown apart as his fingers brushed her swelling clitoris, what she felt almost stopped her heart. The sensation was more than she could have imagined, the warm room, smell of candles, after effects of Prosecco and this strong handsome gentle man was too much for her.

Opening her legs a little bit wider she invited his touch, and he duly accepted. Her pussy was now very wet, was it her or was it the oil? She cared little as his thumbs lifted her clitoris between his fingers, isolating it between his fingers he rubbed her like she could not even rub herself, this was heaven, and she could feel an orgasm start to build deep inside.

She was past the point of stopping, and he continued to rub and lightly tap her now swollen and hard clitoris, his body pressed against the massage table. As her excitement rose, she recalled the earlier image of his hard cock in his white trousers.

She wondered how hard he was now, closer and closer her orgasm came, her hips writhing in anticipation.

In a move that she could, or did not want to control, her hand reached to her side, to where Jason was and reached for him. What she felt just increased the passion. His now rock-hard cock was bursting his trousers, and she could only imagine how tight he felt behind the straining zip. With the flick and skill of someone desperate for more, she opened the only button and unzipped his trousers. His throbbing hard cock sprang out.

The end was soaking wet and she could feel the pulsating veins in her grip as she slowly massaged his cock.

This was all too much, the feeling inside her started to pass that point where all was lost, the feel of his cock in her hand made her imagine it in her pussy, oh how she wished he was fucking her hard, fucking her and filling her up, she jerked his cock faster and he rubbed her harder in perfect passionate synchronicity.

Like a torrent that had been released from years of being dammed up she entered that moment when everything came together in perfect harmony. Her back arched and her hips thrust up as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. The table became wet as she gushed in deep orgasm, gasps and stifling groans shook her body as she raced through multiple orgasms. Over and over till she was now lost in one huge embrace of feelings that had been long lost.

Jason moved his hand away as she released his still rock-hard cock. He pressed a towel on her thighs and pussy, and just held it there, firm pressure on her throbbing body.

"I will let you rest a moment Sonia, and will be back in 5 minutes," said Jason, his tone warm and caring.

She wanted him to stay, to lie with her, his strong arms around her. To feel his hardness inside her, to finish him off as he had her. She wanted him to hold her as her mini orgasms slowly subsided. She wanted to lie with him and feel that she was worthy and valuable, that someone cared about her. Yet she reminded herself that this was a spa day and not a romantic novel.

She was dressed back in her robe when Jason came back, slightly embarrassed she looked at him.

"Nobody will ever know what happened here Sonia, just me and you. It was very beautiful and special and something I have never done before, but something just happened. I will not say sorry, because I am not sorry, I am glad it happened, and I hope you are as well."

"I am," she quietly responded.

Jason continued "I wanted to say as well, I do not know your situation. I do not need to know. I live in Driffield, I am finished for the day now and I am going home. Here is my business card. If you need another massage, I have my own studio, this time in the privacy of my flat. Please call me anytime if you would like to visit, and if not, thank you so much for this beautiful intimate moment."

He took her hand, kissed both cheeks, turned and left, just like that it was over.

Her mind was racing, but she was okay, she could make sense of it all, and that surprised her more than anything, well that and the lack of guilt.

She made ready to leave the room, but not before she wondered what lay ahead. Was her evening to be spent at home, slave to a cave full of grunting football groupies, or possibly in a quiet flat, with a handsome man, who probably still had a throbbing cock that needed release. She opened the door a changed woman, ready to take another step.

12