Sons and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, get it! I want jou to fuck me right in the culo!"

What was sexier: her lovely accent or the Spanish words she used from time to time? Brent stepped forth, using his hands to pull her firm ass cheeks apart to reveal her dark hole. His touch was almost like his father's. Salma looked down into Steve's face and grinned, cupping his cheeks as she felt Brent slide his thick shaft into her ass. The woman moaned, teasing both of them in Spanish now.

"Eso es correcto, me coge. Vosotros dos! En el coño y el culo!"

Neither of them had any idea what Salma had said in her language, but Brent didn't care. Steve groaned, attempting to buck his hips to push his cock back and forth into her pussy. Brent took control, moving his hands back as he began to ram his hips and truly pound her thick ass.

"Goddamn, look at this! That ass was made to be fucked, YES!!"

"OHHHH, YEAH, DO IT! DO IT, JOU DIRTY FUCKIN' BOY! FUCK ME IN THE CULO!! HARDER, FASTER!! FUCK ME!!!"

Her voice screamed, begging for them to continue pumping their cocks into her. Salma figured that both of them would fuck her in this double penetration until they were ready to blow their loads. This time, it would be a painting all over her pretty face. She thought about it while feeling Steve's hands squeezing her tits. Brent moved his own hands to grip her hips, still pumping his shaft back and forth into that wonderful ass. Over and over, their cocks pushed in and out of her one behind the other. Salma closed her eyes, her hair flying all around as she screamed to them.

"YES, FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEE!!! OHHHHHH, GOD!!"

"Scream, you sexy fucking woman! SCREAM FOR ME!!"

It was Brent calling out to her. He reached his hand for her hair, pulling it to try and force Salma to scream more. Their cocks continued to pump in and out of her holes. Salma growled before screaming at the young man, her accent slurring her words like many times before.

"OHHHH, YEAH! JOU LIKE DAT, HUH!? JOU LIKE FUCKIN' ME IN THE CULO LIKE DIS!? OH YEAH, JOU A BIG BOY WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE DAT BIG FUCKIN' COCK JUST LIKE JOUR FATHER, OH YEAH!!"

From hearing her voice yell at him, it only made Brent pump his cock into that huge ass even faster. Steve was so close to blowing his load, but he didn't want to cum inside of her again. He remembered how he had filled all three holes last night. Today, he wanted to cover her face in his seed like he used to do in previous years. Taking in deep breathes, the older man called out to Salma.

"God, I'm about to fucking cum baby!! Oh yeah!!"

"Me too, I'm ready to cover her!!"

Since Brent had spoken up after his father, Salma screamed at them both.

"I WANT DAT HOT CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!! COME ON, LET ME GET UP AND JOU BOTH CAN COVER ME IN A HOT FILTHY MESS!!"

The sound of her accent slurring her speech was almost enough to force Steve into an orgasm right there. Brent took a few steps, releasing his cock from her ass. Once she was free from behind, Salma raised her knees and began to climb off Steve. The man helped her, slowly easing his rod out from her lovely pussy. As Salma stood up, she quickly turned herself around and lowered herself down to her knees. Brent was already stroking his hard cock ready to blow his load all over her. He had one final request before he was ready to paint her face in his steamy hot white seed.

"Come on, suck it one last time for me!!"

From his request, Salma didn't waste any time gripping her hand around his dick and sliding her lips back around it. By now, Steve had stood up and moved behind her. He watched as Salma moved her head back and forth, sucking on his son's cock one last time. The young man stood there, embracing the feeling of her final oral skills before he was prepared to shoot that cum all over her face. He moaned, wishing that this moment wouldn't end. She may have been twice his age, but she could suck cock better than any other girl who took their clothes off for him. After a few seconds, Brent brought his hand to pull her hair. Salma knew what was about to happen as his cock departed from her lips. She looked up into his face, watching him stroke his cock as he held her by the hair. Salma gritted her teeth, teasing him in her thick accent.

"Are jou gonna cum for me? Oh yeah, jou gonna cover dis face in dat hot cum!?"

"FUCK YEAH!! You ready for it!?"

"Yeah!! Give it to me, come on! Gimme dat hot cum!!"

"Here it is, oh FUCK!!"

Salma closed her eyes as she felt the young man tighten his grip on her hair. Within seconds, she felt a hot splatter over her forehead. Brent groaned as his cock erupted, shooting two thick wads plastering over her forehead. The cum streaked drops into her hair. He let go of the back of her hair, pushing his hand down his cock to shoot another wad that went into her right eyelid. Salma dropped her jaw, moaning as she felt his cum splash into the left eyelid. Her makeup became runny, yet he still was shooting strings of cum onto her face.

"God, yes! Take it, yes!! Fuck yes, Salma, you sexy fucking woman!! You're the fucking best!!"

Steve's jaw dropped as he witnessed how much cum that his son was unloading on her face. Brent could cum in bigger loads than his father, so it seemed. A thick string shot over her right cheek and down her nose. He still wasn't finished, even as his cock began to reach a draining point, yet again he shot a weaker load over her left cheek. The cum from her forehead began to drip into her eye brows and down her nose. As Brent was finished, he huffed a deep breath and stepped away. Steve grinned looking down at her, stepping right into position where his son previously had been.

"My turn, baby!"

Salma opened her eyes, just in time to watch as Steve shot a thick wad of cum that landed on her right cheek. It struck right under her eye, dripping down almost like a thick tear drop. She moaned, shutting her eyes again as the older man continued to stroke his rod and paint her face. Another wave of cum layered over her left cheek, just before a string shot over her already covered forehead. Steve moaned aloud to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, man! God, you are so fucking messy, baby!"

"Yeah, finish yourself! Drain your balls, Steve! Mmmmm!"

It was almost unbelievable that Salma would still encourage him like this, but he couldn't refuse. Since he had had cum earlier, his orgasm wasn't as strong as before. Unlike his son, the older man had slowed down a bit. Steve still managed to shoot one final load over her right cheek. A drop of cum dripped from the left corner of her chin, Salma reopened her eyes once she no longer felt incoming hot splashes over her skin. The two men looked down at her, smiling as they had finished making her into a dripping mess. Salma moaned, slowly catching her breath.

The two men couldn't help but to gaze down at her. Salma was such a mess, she planned to jump in the shower in the following minutes. Brent was still shocked over the fact that he had fucked Salma of any famous woman in the world. He previously had a fling with a few supermodels after he was drafted into the NFL, but nothing compared to this day. He had just fucked a true sex symbol, a goddess from Hollywood. The only man to thank, was his old man. They had just accomplished a bonding moment together as father and son, one that would truly make Steve feel as if he were the best dad in the world. Steve smiled as he thought of this, glancing down at Salma before speaking.

"God, you are such a fucking mess. So much cum, it's dripping all down you."

"Yeah, I'm a sticky mess alright. Like father, like son. You both gave me quite the loads."

Her words caused them both to grin. 'Like father, like son'. The words rang through Steve's ears, he couldn't have been more proud. He responded back to her, changing the subject.

"How about we go upstairs and I'll clean you up in the shower? After all, it is my mess."

Salma giggled, shaking her head.

"No, it's your son's mess too! it wouldn't be fair if you are the one cleaning up your son's own mess. He can come with us, the shower is big enough for all of us together."

Steve turned, looking at his son and patting him on the shoulder before chuckling.

"You heard her, come on! You made a mess out of that woman, now you gotta clean her!"

THE END