All Comments on 'Son's College Friend'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What an absolutely excellent story! I love the hot milf who's happy to get hard fucked by her son's well hung black friend theme, and her fucks her ass too, lucky boy! What's even better is that she's getting blacked and telling her husband all about it, he's egging her on to be fucked repeatedly and then to send him the e-mail clips! I bet he's draining himself constantly, I fucking would!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good, but

So....is the marriage destroyed? Can she ever be sexually happy with Walt again, in fact will he even be able to make love to her knowing that Nigel was there and soooooo much better. It is a hot story, but I always wonder about the afterward,s, has a marriage just been destroyed by the adventure. I know that I would have great difficulty making love to her again thinking that she would always be comparing me to Nigel, and I would always come up on the short end of the stick...I think I would just bail, how about Walt, is he made of tougher stuff then me.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
good

i want to know where his college is , how much more wonderful could it be than that , i was turned on big time

dsouldsoulabout 13 years ago
Nigerian Me!

Finally, I thought I was the only one in here writing about Nigerian guys. Someone's carry-on tradition, and I like it. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

I wish my beautiful wife could be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WORST GRAMMER ON LIT

Every paragraph was an abuse of the English language. I have no idea why this story wasn't rejected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fAVOURITE

THIS IS MY FAVOURITEEEEE MAANNN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

alternate ending: hursband returns and throws her out, she leaves with the minimum, if any, and she's damaged goods. Let her go to purse what she seeks, a big cock, black, whatever, and let her fin her support elsewhere.

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
great

just like my wife she loves young black cock

ScrotieMcBoogerballsScrotieMcBoogerballsalmost 3 years ago

i like a bit of ir cuckolding but kinda wasted that it's the son's friend and yet the son doesn't find out. Also not a big fan of the mentioned incest tbh but hey good story and i liked the classic submersion of the older lady to the younger man line

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did it several times with a young black stud painter working on my house. Bucket list...check

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

Why can’t she be honest and transparent with her husband ? That’s gross hiding things from him. Hiding from someone who’s strong enough to share her . That’s so wrong.

She should tell him that she already did before him asking as now he’s comfortable and she should let him know that she enjoyed the sex and showing herself do it but she should be her husband’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous