All Comments on 'Soo and Her Horny Sisters'

by idope247

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idope247

You're dope all right. You're on dope! You took what could have been an awesome story, (harem, incest, lesbian, wife swapping, group sex, domme/sub), and turned it into crap. Your idea was good, but the next one you get, maybe you should give it to another author. It sounds like you might have good ideas floating around, but you have no clue what to do with them. Body of a 104 year old man. Sheesh! How lame! One tiny star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lack of intrigue

The idea behind this story was very uncommon! The story, however, doesn’t do much with that idea, and it ends up looking like a one-night stand instead of a lifetime.

For example, each time the traditional rule was invoked, it would have been great to feel the mourning of the deceased sister and the transfer of the husband to the next one as his wife, to know what both thought about it, and maybe to imagine the transition to having a virgin wife again and rediscovering what makes her “tick”. Each sister could have had her own kink, too.

It would also have been interesting to read more about Jacob’s condition when he was 31. Was it caused by physical exertion or something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

There wasn't even any incest. it was one dude fucking 3 girls who happened to be sisters. That's not incest. Incest is family on family. This wasn't even Taboo other than the dude having 3 wives, which really isn't that taboo either.

lihplihpabout 6 years ago
Regardless of the previous comments, ....

I liked it. Yes, you could have done more with it, but it made me laugh.

Phil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous