All Comments on 'Soothe and Seduce Ch. 01'

by KatKliffe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

really liked your story - am waiting for chapter two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I AM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. IF THERE IS ANY STORY ON HERE THAT NEEDS TO CONTINUE, ITS THIS. PLEASE CONTINUE AND POST 2ND PART AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Continue This Masterpiece

Please continue this masterpiece and post a second part as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please continue this story. I love this so much.. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a gifted new writer!

Love everything about your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really a nice story

Please publish the second part soon

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great story

Great chapter. A young woman falls for a quiet boy and younger than her, although not much younger (six years are nothing from the twenties). A relatively slow advance, she has a crush on him, and then a secret to be revealed ... And you cut the chapter here !!!

If you intended to keep the interest of the readers, damn you that you got it!

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great chapter can't wait for next one

alabaster23alabaster23about 7 years ago

Great start! Cant wait until the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh boy!

I know this is going to be a great story. Sam is a character I can really identify with. I give you a 5* just for the anticipation!!!!!!

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Sweet start

A nicely constructed and well-written little story so far. I also liked the occasional humourous side journeys such as the hairy-backed client.

Kat, I note from your biog note that you list a Fetish as 'Gentle Femdom'. Interesting. I'm not into domination of any kind, but I do like the idea of a young woman who knows her own mind and is prepared to work to get what she wants. Your Dani seems to be such a person.

I look forward to where you take your story from here.

Lue

Ps: It would be interesting if you could tell a little more about yourself in your biog. When a new author writes a story like yours, I find it helpful to know more about the author.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 7 years ago
great start!

Can't wait to see how this develops and the plans you have for your characters.

robertlrobertlabout 7 years ago
Outstanding story

I love how you're putting this story together of a young woman meeting an innocent, naive, young man and showing him the world of romance. You're an outstanding story-teller. Your nuances of dialogue are unsurpassed! Thank you.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 7 years ago
That was sweet.

A different approach to seduction,

with a bit or role reversal. All of us

were virgins at one point and I find

these characters quite endearing,

bringing me decades in the past

to my "first"...

I hope more tasty morsels will appear

soon. Kudos to the authoress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous