Soothe and Seduce Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatKliffe
KatKliffe
39 Followers

"Theeere we go," I said, giving him a playful poke on the cheek. "That's what I like to see."

---------------

"So, how many comics do you have?" I asked as I stabbed into my spaghetti with my fork, ready to dig in.

"Not that many when I think about it," said Sam, who was already eating. "I love super heroes, but I'm not really a big comic collector. And I don't get single issues, per se. I like them in, like, a graphic novel format—so that it feels like I'm reading an actual book. You can get them in thin paperbacks, or really big hardcovers."

"Really? Which one do you like best?"

"Hardcovers. And sometimes the paperbacks have hardcover editions, too. But the big ones are really expensive."

"Who's your favorite superhero? Or do you have more than one?"

"Just one."

"Who is it?"

"Daredevil."

"He's Marvel, right?"

Sam nodded. "Mm-hm."

"Why is he your favorite?"

"I... I really don't know."

I couldn't help but giggle. "You don't know?"

"No, not really. I mean, he's blind, and that's really interesting, but... Yeah. I guess I just... gravitated toward him the most. When I was growing up, I was really into Superman. My dad had a small stack of Superman comics from the 80s and 90s, and I read some of them, and... that's when I started liking superheroes."

I absolutely loved hearing Sam talk about himself and his interests. He had a certain passion in his voice that was often absent whenever he spoke about regular things. It made me feel kind of bad that I didn't have any big interests like he did. Sure, I had things I liked, but I didn't have extensive knowledge in any of them. That's when an idea popped into my head.

"Do you have a lot of books at your dorm?" I asked.

"Yeah, a couple."

"Are they all Daredevil?"

"Uh-huh."

"That's cool. I'd love to read them."

Sam furrowed his brow at me. "R-really?"

"Of course. On Monday, before you come here after work, you should grab one and bring it here. I'd really like to read it, if that's okay with you."

"Uh, s-sure. Yeah. Definitely. I can bring one."

Oh the progression of my life. I spent my high school years as a dumb blonde diva cheerleader. In college, I was the twerking champion... three years in a row. And then, at age twenty-seven, I was finally being drawn into geek culture. I was probably like a dream to Sam, just like how he was like a dream to me.

"How's the spaghetti?" I asked.

"Oh, I love it," he said. "Best I've had in forever. Thank you so much for making it."

"You're welcome, sweetie. I'm glad you like it."

We didn't talk for the rest of the meal. We both ate more than we should have, but it was our favorite food (I was still squeeing about that), so we decided to eat to our hearts' content. When we were done, Sam helped me clean up. Afterward, I grabbed some blankets out of my bedroom and sat down with him on the couch. I wrapped the two of us up like a cocoon, creating virtually zero space between us.

"Am I too close, Sam?" I asked.

"Nope. This is... really comfy, actually. I'm good."

"Perfect." I gave him a caring smooch on his forehead, ready to get this Netflix binge started.

As we stayed up all night watching Parks and Recreation, I made a bold decision. I decided that I would take this relationship to the next level. If Sam was worried we were moving too fast, I would respect that. But I had a way of taking his mind of work, school, his dad, and anything else that happened to be stressing him out. He needed... pleasure. I wanted to help him discover just how vast the world of love and lust really was.

I wanted to blow his mind, as well as... other things.

KatKliffe
KatKliffe
39 Followers
12