All Comments on 'Soothe and Seduce Ch. 03'

by KatKliffe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Looking forward to the future installments. Very well written. Thank you for writing. Five star all the way.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Two very interesting characters.

Thank you for the story and I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

It's a little unclear to me whether you are going for a more erotic or romantic type, I recommend if you are going for more erotic to add some light bdsm in. Light bondage and such would probably be a turn on Damnicka, and she may make Sam realize he likes being dominated as well as taken care of. That's just my suggestion anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

this is so perfect!!!! I love it!

AukweirdAukweirdover 6 years ago
What a fine story

A truly fine story of loving and caring; that's a real turn-on. Also very well crafted and written. Thank you very much. Waiting for the next portions. Take your time and get it just the way you want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any more?

I know it's late but any more to come, such a ideal cute story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You should definitely continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more chapters

This is a great story. I really wish there were more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I love this story. It shows how a man with Asperger Syndrome can nonetheless find a loving woman who cares about him and that he cares about himself. My heart melted reading how he appreciates her and how he is vulenrable enough to express his fears. I have Asperger Syndrome myself, and I would love to be in a situationsimilar to Sam's itwould beawesome to see more chapters.

P.S. Sam Madison has a good ring to it. I can totally imagine Danicka suggesting to Sam that they get married a few years down the road, and I can see how both of them would feel when they are together for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love thus series, but it seems to have just stopped. I wish the author would continue with more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous