Sophie Chaudhry - Item Girl Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Sophie" She said after a hug "You are a bit early, darling. Sir is not back yet."

"Yes, I am afraid I am half an hour early in my excitement. Can I wait for him?"

"Well, of course. Come on in, I'll get you a drink. You look beautiful, by the way!"

Sophie followed her in and marvelled at the boldness of Deepika's dress. It was a very short minidress that hung loose around her butt, fully sheer except for a little bit of partial opaqueness around her pussy and nipples. Rest of her boobs were easily visible. It was evident that there was not a single stitch of clothing on her inside the little dress but she did have sexy, spike heels on as high as Sophie's own whore heels.

"It's a good thing that you are early." Deepika commented going to the bar in the corner of the living room after showing Sophie the couch "Sir, doesn't like to wait. Instead we have to wait for him."

"After all, he's the most powerful man in the industry." Sophie commented.

"Yes. We are lucky to belong to him." Deepika put the glass in front of Sophie and sat beside her with her own drink.

"Well, you belong to him. I am still hoping..." She smiled at Deepika as she left her sentence meaningfully unfinished.

"Oh, I have no doubt that you are about to become his property."

"You think so?" Sophie found it hard to hide her excitement.

"Let's say you are not going home tonight, and by tomorrow morning you'll be able to proudly say that you are Romeo's whore!"

"That'd be a dream come true!"

"Looking at you, I don't see any way he's going to not fuck you tonight. You are not wearing panties, are you?"

"Not at all. I know his rules. I am fully ready for entry." She opened her legs to show Deepika her bare pussy. It was already glistening with moisture.

"Wonderful! Just one tip. Sometimes, he doesn't want to talk. Like if he's had a long day. If he's in that mood tonight, just don't talk. Follow his gestures, bend over, spread your legs and let him use you as he likes."

Sophie nodded, taking it all in.

"And he likes his whores to lick him clean. So after he fucks you, go down on your knees as soon as he pulls out."

Sophie nodded again, grateful for the help in an uncharted territory.

"Thanks you so much, Deepika. Please tell me anything else you think would help me. I am grateful for any advice you can give me."

"Sir is very straightforward, what he wants he will tell you, you won't have to guess. Actually, that's something we all love about him. He just takes charge and we can easily, peacefully just follow orders."

"I can imagine it would be such a relief in contrast to most men.."

"Exactly! When you are his, you are just totally his. There's no two ways about him. He doesn't just fuck, he claims a girl and he owns her!"

Sophie felt a chill run down her spine as she heard Deepika's words.

"You can't imagine how great that sounds!"

"Yes, I can, Sophie. I have also dated normal, vanilla men before. It was mental. I was in heaven once sir claimed me!"

"Does he...like...whip his girls or anything? Not that it's wrong or..."

"No! Never! Sir is very strong, but he's not cruel. If we make a mistake and need a lesson sometimes he spanks us, with his own hand. Or gives other punishments, but he always does only to teach us and never for his fun."

"That makes total sense."

"Sometimes he puts us on a leash, one or more of us. Sometimes that's in front of other people or in a semi-public place. He enjoys possessing us and his pride shows. To be honest, we all love it, every single girl he puts on a leash becomes wet instantly."

"I would too. It sounds like such a hot thing!" Sophie gushed.

"Oh. it is! We beg for his cock like hungry little whores when we are on the leash, and he nails us one by one! Mmmmm!" Deepika moaned just thinking about the erotic situation.

"Hope I can earn to be on his leash. You are so graceful and amazing. I am just...I have only had these stupid, vanilla producer directors nail me so far. No experience with a real man!"

"Don't worry, Sophie. After he fucks you, if he likes you, he will take you under his control. If you need help becoming a good whore, he will train you. And we'll all help you to become his good little bitch like we are!"

"That's so nice to know, Deepika!"

They sat and chatted. Sophie refused another drink. She noticed that Deepika didn't have a second drink herself.

It was a few minutes after 10 PM when Katrina entered and told them that sir was home and he wanted to see Sophie in his office.

Getting up, Sophie smoothed her dress and followed Deepika and Katrina with a pounding heart. She entered the large home office and saw Romeo on his executive chair. Priyanka Chopra was sitting on his lap and she was completely nude. Romeo seemed to be giving her dictation as she was typing on the laptop in front of her.

At the same time he was playing with her body, kneading her tits, rubbing her thighs, and kissing her neck. He looked up as Sophie entered, smiled a little and patted the corner of his desk next to where the laptop was sitting. Sophie wasn't entirely sure what to do, but Deepika subtly guided her and she followed her hand.

Moving slowly and carefully, Sophie rested her butt on the edge of the large desk and lifted one foot to rest on an open drawer which caused her legs to be open. Romeo continued to dictate what seemed like action items for a new project but now his right hand came and rested on Sophie's bare thigh.

He started slowly caressing he smooth, bare thighs while he worked. with PC. His left hand was still mauling Priyanka Chopra's naked, soft boobs and she seemed to be happy working in that way. Sophie kept her legs open so that Romeo's hand would have full access to her in that position. His fingers that were caressing her upper thighs under the short dress now touched her bare pussy. Sophie moaned!

She had started to get wet even when she had been talking to Deepika about what was going to be her fate, but now in Romeo's presence and being casually touched by him she was soaking wet and her skin seemed to be on fire. Her heart was still beating hard and she was having to swallow every two seconds.

Probably 15 or 20 minutes passed while he worked during which he continued to rub Sophie's hot pussy, casually teasing her right in front of the other girls. Then he let PC off his lap and looked at Sophie.

"Bend over, darling" He commanded Sophie in a soft, but clear voice.

Sophie got up, put her hands on the desk and bent over. He put his hand on the back of her neck and guided her down to her elbows. She heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down and a second later..

"Aaaaaarrrgh!"

Sophie screamed as Romeo's thick, meaty shaft speared her cunt going so deep with a single thrust that her pussy felt like it had been set on fire! Her pussy had been soaking wet but his cock was massive and thick. It stretched her small, tight pussy to the very limit of its elasticity!

He grabbed her shoulders and started drilling her with deep, strong strokes that left her no choice to but to yelp like a bitch. After a few strokes she collapsed on the desktop and let him pound her ruthlessly. The pain soon turned to pleasure and Sophie screamed and grunted as her body shook with a strong orgasm!

It was just about subsiding when Romeo literally lifted her up, and placed her on her back on the desk pushing himself between her legs. Again, his hard, long, cock slammed into her tight, wet cunt and started pounding her hard. His strokes nailed her body on the desk and she moaned and screamed every time he speared her cunt so hard!

She bit into his shoulder as she came again, and he continued to ram his big, hard cock into her cunt, ripping her apart with the merciless thrusts until she could feel nothing except the feeling of being without the body.

He came in her cunt and she could feel the hot, potent seed searing her insides as it penetrated into her womb. She could realize that he had just marked her as his bitch! After a few more hard strokes, he pulled her off the desk and pushed her down to her knees on the floor.

Without being told Sophie knew what to do. She started by licking his cum off his cock, then slowly started sucking his thick semi-hard shaft. The one thing Sophie prided herself was her skill in taking care of a cock with her expert mouth. She worked with the gentle thoroughness of a masseuse and the attention to detail of an artist. Her tongue caresses, licked, teased and adored Romeo's thick, meaty shaft - over and over again. Pretty soon it was hard and erect again.

Romeo grabbed her by the hair, and took her to the couch in the meeting area in his office. There he bent her over the arm of the couch, and pulled the zipper of her tight dress. In a second she was completely naked except for her whore heels. Romeo removed his pants and shorts, and took a position behind her.

Closing her eyes, Sophie braced herself to be impaled by the massive cock. It came but slowly, and then she scream again. Romeo had just jammed his thick, bulbous cockhead into her ass! Sophie's breath was ragged and her heart was beating very fast. Her forehead was wet with perspiration as she realised that Romeo was going to demolish her tight ass with his huge cock. She could barely take it in her cunt, in her ass it was going to kill her!

Patiently but firmly, Romeo inserted his fat cock deeper and deeper into Sophie's tight ass using the force of his hips and changing the angle subtly to facilitate in his invasion. His hands were gripping her thighs firmly and she was given no choice but to surrender to his use of her gorgeous body!

"Aaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaahh!" Sophie panted and grunted as he penetrated her ass. She tried to relax her ass so he could enter deeper but the pain was very real.

"Head down and spread those legs, my whore!" Romeo whispered in her ear.

She obeyed and it helped but then it shot a huge wave of pain all over her body as Romeo slammed home into her ass with the last 2 massive thick inches of his rock-hard cock!

"Oh, maaa!" Sophie screamed and whimpered.

He held her with his hands on her shoulders and started fucking her tight little ass with long, precise strokes that penetrated her deep without slamming in too hard.

With her whole body rocking with the rhythm of his fucking, Sophie closed her eyes and completely surrendered to her new boss and owner. It wasn't long before the pain started to turn into pleasure and she began moving her ass back with his strokes to try and take him deeper into her ass.

Grabbing her tits with both hands he pressed close to her and whispered in her ear, "Who's my whore, Sophie?"

"I am, sir. I am your whore! Please fuck your whore, sir! Please don't stop!" Her response was quick, willing and eager!

Romeo crushed her soft tits in his hands, his thumb and fingers pinching her erect, throbbing nipples. Sophie came hard and collapsed on the couch. Her ass was still on the arm of the couch and Romeo was drilling it hard now, driving his thick, meaty beast deep into her body until his balls slapped her pussy with a loud, persistent rhythm!

Sophie's second orgasm rode on the waves of the first and she squirmed uncontrollably under Romeo's tight control. Her orgasm was starting to fade out when he pulled out, turned her over and came all over her face, tits and thighs. Sophie could feel the warmth of his load landing on her skin as the aftershocks of her orgasms shook her body.

Her new owner had just marked his whore!

=======================================

After a long, soothing tub and a nice dinner, during which she was ordered to stay fully naked and sit next to Romeo, Sophie followed Deepika into a large dressing room and started to dress under Deepika's helpful guidance.

The small teddy that she wore on Deepika's advice was absolutely useless for covering up purposes. It was a light green garment made of transparent, fully sheer fabric and it covered nothing. It was so short that it ended on the curve of her butt. It tied with a string across her midriff but the bottom halves and top halves were still separated and open. Of course there were no panties or bra and her body was displayed nicely in the sheer garment.

Deepika herself was clad in an equally flimsy and see-through nightie, with no undergarments. When Sophie and Deepika got back to the living room there was Priyanka Chopra sitting on the couch wearing a tight, thin, white lace tube dress that didn't even cover her ass fully. Her pantyless pussy was fully visible not that she seemed ashamed in any way. Her eyes were on Romeo.

In the middle of the room, Romeo was dancing with Amisha Patel who was dressed in a very small black tube top and the tiniest micromini skirt possible. It left half her ass crack visible and probably her pussy too. Her pussy was not visible right now because it was pressed against Romeo's crotch and ...yes..as they turned Sophie could see that Romeo's dick was buried in Amisha's cunt.

Soft jazz music was playing in the room through a concealed sound system and it filled the room. Her eyes were riveted on the couple in the middle of the room. Romeo himself was wearing a shirt, an open formal shirt with nothing else under it. He was pumping Amisha's pussy with his hard cock using slow, smooth strokes, almost matching the beat of the music.

Sophie and Deepika sat down with PC and watched the dance-fuck.

"Lucky bitch!" PC said to Deepika, while looking at Amisha "I so need his cock today but she knows that he nails her every time she wears that skirt."

"Well, he nailed you last night too -" Deepika object.

"- and in the car this afternoon." PC interjected

"And I have not had him in me since yesterday morning when he fucked me after breakfast." Deepika completed.

"You must be craving it." PC said.

"In the worst way. My cunt is itching like crazy." Deepika admitted.

Sophie was finding these candid confidences really arousing. She watched as Romeo extended his hand towards Deepika. She quickly got up and stepped to him. He pulled his cock out of Amisha's pussy, turned Deepika around and jammed his cock in her cunt from behind. She moaned long and loud. Her eyes closed with deep look of ecstasy on her face.

Keeping her almost naked body close to his chest, he kneaded her soft tits while fucking her from behind. They were moving to the soft music which was augmented by Deepika's moans.

Amisha came and sat down between PC and Sophie.

"I was so close to cumming." Amisha moaned after she caught her breath "Now I need to beg him to let me cum. He does know how to own me!"

There was a slight hint of admiration in her complaining tone.

Sophie was getting really turned on as she watched Romeo fuck Deepika so casually in front of them. She could see Deepika's passion-distorted face and how she bit her lip every time Romeo's hips moved and he drove his hard, long shaft into her cunt. Sophie squirmed and crossed her legs. She could feel her breath getting short and she was pretty sure that her pussy had started leaking.

When Romeo extended his hand towards Sophie she was more than ready. She jumped up and quickly stepped forward. Instead of pulling out of Deepika, he grabbed Sophie by the hair and pushed her face close to Deepika's. Deepika opened her lips and Sophie followed her boss's direction and kissed the gorgeous, svelte filmstar.

Not that Sophie had not kissed a girl before, but Deepika seemed to know what she was doing. Her tongue in Sophie's mouth set her whole body afire. In another 2 seconds, Sophie was sucking Deepika's lips like a thirsty man in a desert who has just found a juicy piece of watermelon.

And then Romeo pulled out of Deepika's pussy and pulled Sophie close. His massive, hard cock impaled Sophie's tight, wet cunt even before his arms wrapped around her soft, supple body.

"Oh, maa!" Sophie had just been fucked by this cock this evening, but taking its thick girth in her small pussy again took her by surprise. Her pussy was sore from the previous fucking and she instinctively moved back. But Romeo was not going to let her forget that he owned her now. Placing his hand on her ass, he trapped her between his hand and his cock.

With one hard push he jammed the whole monster shaft up in her cunt and then Sophie was not going anywhere. Her scream came from deep in her belly. She was skewered on his long, thick pole like a piece of meat on a sharp stick. She collapsed in his arms and placed her face on his shoulder. He started nailing her with, hard, precise, forceful strokes teaching her how completely his cock owned her now!

In less than 2 minutes Sophie was cumming. He kept his beast buried deep in her cunt as she soaked the whole length of his hard cock with her pussy juices. With his right hand he grabbed Deepika by the hair and kissed her hard while fucking Sophie's cunt with a strong, relentless rhythm of powerful thrusts.

Then he bent Sophie over the couch and fucked her ruthlessly! Her hands were placed on the seat of the couch and her legs were wide open to give him full access. He used this access well. His strokes were mercilessly deep and hard. His cockhead was hitting her cervix with each stroke and Sophie was appealing to her mother, to God and to Him to have mercy on her. She had a strong orgasm and her body shook hard. Her knees turned to jelly and she would have crumpled to the floor but for Romeo's arm around her hips. Then a small orgasm followed right on the heels of the first one. And then another small one that almost made her pass out!

Romeo kept pounding her cunt until his cock erupted inside her like a volcano. His hot seed seared her womb as he kept her pinned under him and used her like his fuckwhore.

Finally he guided her down to her knees and she got to work on licking his cum off his dick. She felt the warmth of their bodies as Deepika and Priyanka Chopra joined her in cleaning Romeo's cock on either side.

That night Sophie got very little sleep. Romeo nailed her several times, and some of the other bitches of his. He fucked her ass twice though she never got used to taking his big cock in there and it made her cry each time.

==================================================

Sophie closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm water as it soothed her sore and abused pussy and ass. She let out a long sigh. Deepika sitting across from her in the hot tub smiled and asked "Sore, honey?"

Opening her eyes Sophie looked at Deepika and blushed "Yes. Sir was very thorough last night."

"He always is. I could not walk for several days after my first weekend with him."

"Well, I can't walk today, Deepika. My legs are like jelly!"

Deepika laughed at Sophie's vehement reaction.

They were both relaxing in the hot tub on the "Pool deck" which was just a big area with a large swimming pool, a hot tub and other places to relax and hang out. Romeo had left for the studios and a couple of the girls had gone with him. There were a few more girls on the deck who were enjoying a dip in the swimming pool while Deepika and Sophie soaked their aching bodies in the hot, soothing water of the hot tub. They were both completely naked.

After a minute of silence Sophie spoke again, uncertainly "Deepika..."

"Haan?"

"I don't know what to do now." She confided.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I had the screen-test at the studio yesterday morning. Then sir called and told me to come here at night. And he fucked me. I expected that. But now, I don't know what to do. Am I selected, or is he considering me? Will I become his bitch? He hasn't even mentioned the screen test yet. And should I stay here or go? I have no idea what to do!"

Deepika smiled gently "I can help you with that. When sir fucked you and you knelt and ate his cum you became his bitch."