Sophie Surrenders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being spoken about as though I was there just to be fucked, made me realise what I had actually become, just a woman who wanted to be used by men for sex. Geoff was a real gentleman, James was a manipulator, Jamal was at the bottom of the rung, shagging women whenever he could get hold of one, was all he was ever interested in.

I put those thoughts out of my mind because all I want at that moment were big black cocks, and plenty of them. Having finished the phone call, Jamal was hard once more, and was pumping me again. It was just delightful to be able to provide pleasure to a man, and at the same time, gain so much personal pleasure back.

Jamal came inside me twice more, when suddenly his mobile phone began to ring. He answered with, "Yeah ok man, just give me a second." Looking at me, he said, "Its Del, he's here."

Having grabbed Lilly's silk dressing gown, he was gone. I heard voices and then both Jamal and Del walked into the bedroom. I was still lying as Jamal had left me, naked, legs wide open, fanny looking inviting.

"What did I tell you man, she is just a randy nymphomaniac, and she is never satisfied," Jamal said, looking at Del.

"Enjoy yourself man. I am going to get a shower. I haven't had a lot of sleep and I need to wake up," he said.

Del looked at my naked body, and said, "Well look at you, what a great sight you are. Such gorgeous tits, a fanny to die for and made for fucking." Undoing his trousers, he lowered them, and stood by the bed. He was holding a magnificent length of black cock and looking at me, he said, "Come, sit on the side of the bed and suck my dick."

I wasn't overjoyed with his request, but I didn't want to disappoint him, as later, I needed his cock in my fanny. So I obediently obliged him, and opened my mouth, looked up into his eyes and began to suck it. Apart from thinking it was too big for my mouth; I liked the warm feel of it, and began to slide my mouth up and down, his very stiff shaft.

"You got a lovely mouth, now get me nice and ready, so I can give your fanny a good fucking," he told me.

My jaw was beginning to ache, when he held my head, and said, "That's enough babes now get your arse on that bed, and get ready to be fucked to bits."

When he stripped off I looked at him and thought, wow, another well developed black man with a lovely body. As he secured his cock into my wanton fanny I was so grateful that he was true to his word. He was just like an animal, grunting and moaning, and just full of energy.

As we reached our climax together Del said. "That was incredible. Jamal was so right you are a great shag and beautiful with it."

He lay on top of me for several minutes when I felt him lifting my legs. I watched as he looked down at my exposed fanny and he dribbled a quantity of spit onto it. He then said, "Wow you have loads of my spunk running out of your fanny." He then began to push his well lubricated finger into my arse. I realised he was hard again and I felt the head of his cock being inserted in my anal. I was so relaxed that my muscles just seemed to open up and allow full entry.

Before I could protest he was fully inside me, and despite an initial sensation of discomfort, I slowly found I was enjoying his deep penetration. Then he pulled back, and began to really fuck my arse. I moved my hands to grip his tight butt, not that he needed any help, but I wanted him to push hard so he could gain as much deep entry as possible. I had, in only a few short weeks, come to enjoy my fanny being fucked, but as Del was fucking my anal, I began to think it could be, perhaps, even more enjoyable.

He looked at me and said, "I am so pleased Jamal was able to get me over here, shagging you is so fucking great."

When Jamal returned from his shower he said, "Well what did I say, very special eh?"

Del said, "She's the tops. Tell you what get on the bed and let her lay on you." He pulled his lovely cock out of my anal and assisted me to a squat position on Jamal.

Jamal then began to caress and kiss my breasts. I always enjoy this pleasure but I was also intrigued by what Del was planning behind us. He was using his hand to slide it between my legs and under my body. He was playing with my fanny and then inserted two of his fingers into my hole. This followed by him then holding Jamal's cock and rubbing it along my slit. With his other hand he began to rock my hips so that Jamal's cock could gain entry.

Jamal must have realised Del's plan because he began to push further in to me. It was then that my mind worked out what Del's ambitious plan was, when I felt his cock rapidly being forced into my anal. This was a new invasion and one that I was unprepared for. Jamal however, had put his arms around my back, pulling me down onto his chest and then passionately kissed me.

These were two very powerful black men. They were at the bottom of the rung, they were rough and tough in their own way but my part of my brain, my adventuresome brain, was enjoying my body being totally ravished. I could feel both cocks rubbing against each other across my thin membrane of inner muscle and I loved it. Once they achieved a routine of fucking me, with both cocks, they continued to talk to each other as though I wasn't there.

"What, an amazing, shag this chick is," Del said, in between gulping air into his lungs." "Told you're didn't I, she just never seems to tire of being fucked," replied Jamal. They chatted on but I had lost all interest in their manly dominating talk, as my mind, had dissolved into a complete state of sheer lustful enjoyment.

They sadly came to an end, far too quickly, as I wanted more, but I had tired them both. We all showered together and there was lots of finger probing, it was just so pleasant. As we dried ourselves, and, my lustful desires began to settle down, the other part of my brain, the thinking, sensible part, began to come back into play. I calculated that I would be able to control Jamal. I had the attention of Geoff, and the powerful influence of James to ensure that I would be able to use Jamal in the future, to my advantage, especially when I needed him for some rough sex.

Jamal dropped me off home later.

Over a cup of coffee, sitting at home, I reminisced about the last few hours. During those hours, I thought about my time with Lilly, and the unexpected, but delightful time with, "The Duke". The day had finished with a great session with Jamal and then with his friend Del, wow, what a wonderful day.

Mum wasn't home and I wondered if she was getting as much fun as I had just enjoyed.

Next time I will tell you about how I spent more time with Lilly. How I enticed a very prime, and proper conservative woman, into James's business web and about my own mum's, sexual experiences.

12