Sophie Takes Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How fun!" Maiko clapped.

The conspirators winked at each other.

------

Closing the heavy door, Alex watched as the others removed their jackets and shoes and put things neatly into the foyer wardrobe. Chatting away, Sophie and Mick headed into the room. Maiko hung back, however, taking her time to touch and inspect the finishing's and materials with an outstretched hand. Whispering approval as she ran her fine fingers over the wood doors and stone walls.

Alex held back for a bit too, taking the opportunity to study the Asian eye candy in more detail. Looking her up and down like a predator sizing up its prey. And Maiko played her part, innocently pretending not to notice whilst he devoured her hot little body in its frilly white skirt and tight top. Until, unexpectedly turning, she held his gaze. Cool blue eyes betraying desire, deep dark eyes confirming a willingness to submit. And although it only lasted a moment, the intimacy was intense.

"Wow," Maiko gasped as she finally entered the main room.

It was the same size as her apartment, which she shared with friends! A seamless blend of modern minimalist styling and Japanese influence. 750 square feet of sheer cool. Her hand ran longingly over the luxurious white cotton sheets as she passed the king size bed and joined the others, who had already taken up station around the coffee table in the alcove, by the window overlooking the now dark Imperial Palace gardens.

"OK," Sophie started, as Alex fetched the bottles of beer and mini spirits from the fridge, "Two people play, and they sit opposite each other. Then the others clap. Slowly at first, but getting faster. Alternating on the beat, each player has to use one hand to touch this," and she placed her packet of cigarettes on the table.

"It has to be with an open hand, and between touching, on the other beat, we need to also clap like this," she demonstrated. "Except that any player can pick the packet up on their turn instead of tapping it. If they do, then the other player has to tap the empty space with closed knuckles, like this, until the cigarettes are returned, then it has to be open again..."

"Ha, we know this game," Mick interrupted, "I am very good. Maiko not so much. Let's play."

Clap...clap...clap...clap...clap...clap...Oh!

They all laughed as Sophie forgot to tap the empty space with her closed knuckles after Mick had picked up the packet. Then they all cheered as she skulled half a glass of beer. And so it continued, until the table was littered with empty bottles. The students were looking a little red faced, as Asians do when they drink, when Maiko lost to Mick.

"Oops, looks like the alcohol is all gone," Alex noted with the loose grin of someone who had had a couple of rounds.

"Then a Piege." Sophie called out, remembering her college days.

"A trap?" Maiko asked, translating directly from the French.

"It's like truth or dare, except, because it's French, you only give dares," Alex clarified.

Sophie had been renowned for her dare's back in college, especially amongst her three flat mates. Whether it was embarrassing others, flashing strangers, or even once knocking on a neighbor's door to ask for a condom whilst in skimpy Christmas lingerie. Back then she had enjoyed pushing people past their comfort zones, and was relishing the opportunity once again. Especially as she was in the mood for something a little risque.

"Hai, good idea," Mick nodded, with a wink at Alex.

"Maiko," he said with that confident look of his, "I piege you to take off underwear and put on table."

His girlfriend instantly raised her hand to her mouth and giggled, turning redder than before. But she didn't object. On the contrary, she stood up with a faux shy expression, and with a flirtatious glance at Alex, raised her hemline. Revealing more and more of her tender inner thighs until finally the plain pink of her underwear came into view. There might not have been any Hello Kitty logo, but looking more closely it was possible to see a small dark stain. A telltale wet spot.

Alex's heart was pounding furiously as she then hooked the waistband of the panties, ready to pull them down. Except, instead of seeing more, he suddenly saw a whole lot less. A concertina of white fell together with her hands, depriving him of the more private view he craved. So he could only watch in frustration as she placed the cotton panties on the table.

"Don't worry Maiko, I will make Mick pay for that," Sophie threatened as she started her re-match with him.

"Makenai," Mick said, "Japan man don't lose to foreign lady."

But soon his smirk was gone, and Sophie issued the losing dare.

"I piege YOU to put your underwear on the table," she challenged with a pointing finger.

Maiko clapped and laughed in approval as Mick stood up, slightly unsteady but seemingly resolute. Taking his time, concentrating fully, until his trademark grin returned. Then in a flurry of action he quickly removed his jeans and underwear in one swift movement, before discarding the underwear and raising only his jeans.

"Hey," Sophie protested, "I didn't say you could do that!"

"Ha. You only said underwear on table. Nothing about jeans on or off!" he replied, pleased with himself for having outsmarted her.

Alex, Maiko and Mick howled, leaving Sophie irritated. Annoyed that she wasn't dominating or intimidating anyone at the game she used to rule. Even Maiko was showing her up, with that hot little body. And she had seen the way her husband was looking at the cute minx. This wasn't how it had gone in her youth, and it wasn't how she had imagined it going this time.

"Ok, Sophie," Alex jibed, interrupting her thoughts, keeping the momentum going, "loose to me and I'm going to make you take off your underwear AND jeans, so that you can taste some of your own medicine."

Then he held his breath...would she take the bait?

"Ha! You might as well undo your belt now," she retorted with conviction.

But moments later she was the one standing before the others, as her husband thanked the Lord for letting him win. And whilst Sophie's inner exhibitionist relished the opportunity to finally be the center of attention. There was a niggling part of her which felt uneasy about what was about to happen. She looked at them each in turn, were they really going to make her do it? Was there a way out? Did she even want a way out?

But one look at the lust on the men's faces told her everything she needed to know about what they wanted. And that was enough cover for her to indulge her naughty side. So, accepting her fate, nervous yet exhilarated, she reached for the buttons of the tightly fitted Seven for all Mankind's.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Alex suddenly implored, breaking the palpable tension. Dashing over to the small speakers to plug in his iPhone. Unleashing the infectious beat of Erykah Badu whilst he darted over to the wall control to dim the lights.

"That's better!" He exhaled, returning to his seat, "now you can give us a proper performance...like you did for Nico!"

"Bravo!" Maiko chirped.

The blonde smiled sardonically at her husband and his none too subtle reference to what had happened a few months before. She saw right through him, knowing exactly what he was trying to get her to do. And had she been more sober and less horny, she would have told him to go fuck himself on principle. Except...she was indeed very randy and tipsy. And her enfeebled rational side was no match for her well lubricated and demanding libido.

Although a little uncomfortable about being put on the spot like that, her body started moving involuntarily to the music. Hesitantly at first. But becoming more fluid as the sexy beat seized control. Forcing her hips to sway provocatively. Compelling her hands to roam suggestively. The seductive movements triggering flashbacks of that night with Nico.

Simmering since the sex show, she started to boil. And, needing it as much as her audience, she finally began to pop the buttons. One by one they went, each more anticipated than the last. With pouting lips and unruly blonde hair she played with the open fly, granting teasing glimpses of black lace and smooth fair skin. Loving it as much as them. Completely in the zone, her inhibition gone, she then spun around, presenting her magnificent rear. Moving like a charmed snake at an exotic bazaar. Enchanting them. Mesmerizing them until she was their only desire. And after what seemed like an eternity, sexily peeling the jeans down.

"Wow," they all exclaimed.

The reaction was like fuel on the fire, stoking Sophie's ego. She knew they would be ogling her beautiful fit bum, which was naked except for two thin bands of black going up its crack. And as much as she liked showing it off, she was keen to show them an even greater surprise. So, without any hint of shyness, she kicked the jeans out of the way and turned back around. Easing her legs apart, like a soldier at ease, ready to be inspected.

Mick's jaw dropped. Maiko blushed. Alex beamed. Sophie's cute innie pussy was beautifully framed by the black open crotch panties that she had cheekily worn. The very ones that had helped unlock her naughty side all those months before. Freshly shaven that afternoon, her groin was completely bald, and her beautiful erect clit was proudly poking out between her small lips, betraying a state of arousal.

The pheromone laden air was charged, and Alex was keen to strike while the iron was hot. Not bothering to hide the obvious bulge in his jeans, he stood up and pulled her into a loving embrace. Reaching down to cup her exposed rear as they moved in sync to the music. Sophie's heart pounding as she ground against him, oblivious to the others in the room.

Ready and willing she returned his passionate kisses. Lost in the moment. Until fingers stroked through her wetness from behind, causing goose bumps to erupt down her spine and the dam holding back her unreserved sexual desires to brake, sending a surge of primal need through her veins. And like a parent who knows that their child has finally fallen asleep in their arms, Alex could sense that his wife had departed. Leaving behind nothing but an insatiable blonde slut.

Without further ado, he led her onto the bed and maneuvered her perfect body into his favorite position. On her knees, shoulders down against the bed, thighs separated, and hips up. Her exposed rear waiting for its master. And it wasn't long before a pair of hands were greedily exploring her gorgeous bum. Kneading the firm cheeks and playfully working them. Eagerly pulling them apart, exposing her hot pink slit to the sound of moistness. And like a modern day geisha, Sophie didn't protest or object, accepting that her role was to obediently provide pleasure.

Turning his attention to the lovely Maiko, Alex mentally reached for a pencil sharpener. His bucket list of unfulfilled sexual desires was about to get a new tick...and possibly more than one if he played his cards right.

She had already stripped naked, and was just as incredible as he had imagined. A slim unblemished body, perky little A-cup breasts with adorable dark nipples, a narrow waist, and trimmed black pubic hair above an almost invisible slit. But he barely had time to take it all in before she was on her knees in front of him, pulling his jeans down and gripping his hardening member. Polishing the hard white wood with her tongue. Leaving him spellbound as a woman other than his wife licked his dick for the first time in over a decade.

Sophie had known from the beginning that it wasn't her husband. Not only was the technique and feel different, but she knew him all too well. He would have had designs on the little Asian vixen, and would have left Mick to have his way.

Wanting confirmation, she craned round. Despite knowing what to expect, it was still a shock. Alex removing his shirt as Maiko knelt before him, licking his cock like a lollipop. A jealous pang shot through her. But before her rational side could mount a protest, a lick of pleasure on her wrinkled star and a digit finding her sensitive g-spot refocused her attention. Every buzz of bliss made it harder to think past the next moment of pleasure. Every jolt of joy made resistance more futile. And when a second finger plunged deep inside her silky hole, all she could think about was how much she wanted something bigger inside. A good hard cock. Any cock.

Alex grabbed Maiko's pretty face for a few final thrusts, before pulling her up and turning her around.

"Does that turn you on?" he whispered, as they watched Mick's head plunging between Sophie's rear like it held the key to his survival.

"Oui," she whispered playfully.

"Good. Because I'm going to do the same to you," he hissed, rubbing his cock crudely against her crack, sensing her need to be dominated. "Then I'm going fuck your tight little Japanese pussy like it's never been fucked before."

Maiko was trembling as she turned and kissed him long and deep, pure desire conveyed through her quivering lips. Then she skipped over the bed and excitedly hopped on it, adopting the same position as the moaning blonde, making sure to get up right close so that they were touching side by side. Arching her back, she laid her head on the white sheets, turning it so that she could smile at Sophie only a foot away.

Alex spread her tiny dark bum hole and slit wide apart, exposing her secret oriental passages. In particular he liked how the hot pink of her fleshy pussy contrasted so sexily against her jade skin.

"Hmm, you're delicious," he groaned, savoring her eastern flavor.

"It's like we are back at the theater," Maiko whispered to Sophie between moans, reaching out to hold her hand.

Sophie heard the words and felt the touch, but was close to cuming and therefore had bigger things on her mind.

"Alex" she called out, "I'm close...I need you inside me."

"I'm busy," he said between licks.

There was a brief silence before she moaned for Mick to go inside her. But that wasn't enough for Alex, who wanted to hear her talk dirty.

"You have to be more specific than that," he insisted. "Mick, don't do anything until she asks properly."

There was a pause before her sexy french accent asked again. "Mick, please fuck me. I need you to make me cum."

"Fuck what?" Alex pushed.

"...my hot pussy..." she moaned.

"You can do better than that," he insisted, "Don't hold back. What do you want in that hot French pussy?"

"Mick's dick...I want Mick to fuck my hot French pussy with his Japanese cock. I want him to fuck me until I cum all over him," she begged.

"Hai," he responded impatiently, before turning to Alex and asking if he had a condom.

"Shit," he cursed, realizing the problem would apply to both of them.

But his short sighted mind quickly did the math. Maiko and Mick were young, probably from well off families, and Japan wasn't known for a high prevalence of STD's. And since Sophie was on the pill, that part wasn't an issue. Not thinking beyond his animal needs, he waved it off.

"It's OK," he blurted, "she's on the pill, so you can even cum inside her...and Maiko?" he asked nervously.

Mick raised his thumb as he quickly undressed, "Maiko too, same, same. No problem. She honored to have Gaijin seed inside."

There was something deeply satisfying about objectifying the women like that right in front of them. Confirming their status as nothing more than sex toys. And both men eagerly grabbed their assigned female, flipped her over, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Alex put one of Maiko's legs on each shoulder and lined up. But penetrating his first Asian pussy didn't prove straight forward. She was so fucking tight that it took a massive effort to squeeze his engorged head into her love hole. Battling for every inch against her vice like passage.

"Oh, oh, ah, ouch," Maiko squealed and whimpered as she was split open.

Alex couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or in pain, but for him it felt heavenly. Like every nerve ending in his body was now located on his cock. And the all-consuming satisfaction of pumping against her resistance was otherworldly. Even if she had asked him to stop, he wouldn't have been able to comply, because at that moment all he wanted to do was fuck Maiko for the rest of his life. Pushing her legs down and apart he watched her teeny cunt stretch. The shroud of skin around his cock visibly tugging back and forth with each thrust. He had never felt so big, and for the first time experienced what it was like to be a black man.

Sophie meanwhile had removed her top and bra as Mick nervously started to penetrate her hot box. The shy student doing the experienced MILF. And it didn't matter that he was noticeably smaller than her husband. After having been so thoroughly wound up, she would have be able to climax fucking a pencil.

Aware of Maiko's sweaty body rubbing against hers, she impulsively reached out for it. Fascinated by her bucking hips and contracting abs, and amazed at how tight and smooth the young skin felt, she was unable to resist running her hand all over. Until, without consciously planning it, she found her fingers running through trimmed bush and down to a stretched hole.

Alex watched in awe as his wife reached down to circle his cock and play with Maiko's clit. It was incredible. Burying himself deep, he leaned forward and across to kiss her. Sophie greedily licked and kissed him back, unfazed by the fact that she was tasting Maiko on his lips. And when he broke off and stood back up, she didn't hesitate in turning the student's head towards her.

It was perfection. Michelangelo himself couldn't have created a finer masterpiece. The guys fucking each other's woman, the women kissing and rubbing each other whilst getting pounded. The noises and sounds of sex. The smell of sweat and pungent aromas. The bed bouncing under the strains of rapture as they all climaxed in an orgy of pleasure. It was humanity at its most deprived, it was humanity expressed in its most glorious form.

Satisfied and spent they all collapsed onto the bed in a tangled heap of limbs.

------

"I want to shower," Maiko whispered, stirring before the others.

Alex moved off her and watched as she glided towards the minimalist bathroom. He then looked across at his exhausted and sweaty wife. As much as he had enjoyed Maiko in the heat of passion, he loved Sophie more than ever at that moment. Wanting to hold her, he propped himself up against the fluffy pillows and gently pulled her limp body up between his legs, until her head was leaning back against his shoulder, strands of hair tickling his cheek.

"I love you sweetie," he whispered.

Sophie purred in response and took his hand. Meanwhile, Mick was at the end of the bed, proudly admiring his conquest. His first ever foreign woman. A gorgeous blonde whose pussy was now filled with his 100% pure Japanese semen. He had done his country proud and couldn't wait to brag to his friends, although he doubted they would ever believe him.

And they remained like that, each lost in thought, until minutes later, when Maiko emerged from the bathroom in a luxuriously thick bathrobe.

"I love the bathroom," she enthused, "I love this warm robe...and I hope you love that I copy Sophie."

And with those words the white robe tumbled to the floor with a thud, and Mick let out an excited burst of Japanese. He jumped off the bed and knelt beside his girlfriend, running his fingers over her smooth crotch.

Sophie vaguely remembered feeling pubic hair earlier, and a wave of jealousy suddenly swept over her as she studied the nymph's slight figure and teeny slit. Although in great shape, Sophie was sure she couldn't match what a cute Japanese college student had to offer. Had this been a big mistake? Had she just opened Pandora's box?