Sophie Takes Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

"I love it," Mick yelped comically.

Leaning forward and licking Maiko's groin like an overenthusiastic puppy. Encouraging her legs to separate so that he could finger and lick her cute shaved pussy. Sophie's hand instinctively drifted down to her own, and she couldn't help wondering whether, having tried Maiko, Alex was going to be satisfied with her again. And the hard-on growing against her back fed the new found insecurity.

But Sophie wasn't one to take things lying down, and wouldn't let Maiko show her up without a fight. Spinning around she wriggled down the bed to nurse her husband's slick shaft back to life. There was an unfamiliar musky taste to his skin, but she didn't let it put her off giving one of the sloppiest blow jobs of her life.

Satisfied with the now rock hard cock, Sophie slipped off the bed. Giving her husband a knowing smile as she opened the bedside table draw and removed the small bottle of lube that he had secretly brought (or not so secretly it turned out). Passing it to him as she hopped back onto the bed and straddled his hips. Facing away, presenting her gorgeous rear, leaving Alex in no doubt that he had permission to play with her coveted bum hole.

"Gently," Sophie moaned, as first one, and then two well lubricated digits pushed past her sphincter.

'That's it,' she told herself, making sure she had the student's undivided attention, 'now it's time for you to see how a real woman does it.'

"I'm ready, lube yourself as well," she eventually announced, staring straight at her audience.

But to her surprise, instead of being pushed forward into doggy style, which she knew was her husband's favourite position, she felt his strong hands pulling her back, encouraging her to sit on his lap.

"Sit on my cock. Take it up your ass this way so that our friends get a front row seat."

Sophie understood. She had seen the position on internet videos. So propping herself up, she positioned her rear such that the rock hard cock was knocking against her clenched hole. Then, with it aimed correctly, and a deep breath, she let her weight go and impaled herself like a true porn star.

"Wow," Mick and Maiko mouthed in awe.

"Putain," Sophie cried out, "your cock feels so big in my ass."

And she wasn't just role playing. With a bit of deft maneuvering, Alex had got her to lean back and was holding her knees apart in the air, allowing him to piston in all the way to the hilt. Stretching her rectum and going deeper than ever before.

"Spread your bum. Give them a better view of how I fuck your dirty ass," he ordered, enjoying every crude word.

Sophie grunted and groaned as she complied, reaching down to spread her cheeks. The students moved in closer. Captivated not just by the intensity of the ass fucking, but by the hot pink tissue of her gaping cunt which was still inflamed and laced with traces of Mick's white goo.

"Maiko," Alex then ordered, "I want you to lick and finger Sophie's cunt."

The obedient Japanese slut dived in without hesitation, tonguing the MILF's clit and fingering her used pussy. Pausing only to occasionally lick her sticky fingers clean and grasp the cock that was thrusting in and out of the stretched anus. But Alex's perverted fantasy wasn't complete. His wife still had an unused orifice that needed to be filled. So he issued another instruction.

"Mick, Stand up here and cum inside her mouth."

The young lad didn't need to be asked twice, and clambered onto the bed, making sure not to step on anyone as he carefully positioned himself. And there was no objection from Sophie as he grabbed a fist full of blonde hair and fed a prime cut of Japanese beef into her mouth. With her hands already occupied, the fuck slut was powerless to control Mick as he thrust in and out without consideration for her well being. Untrimmed black pubic hair blocking her nose. Cock lodged in her throat, stifling moans as she struggled to breathe.

Light headed and overloaded by sensorial stimulation, Sophie lost control of her body as a manga style orgasm sent her to another universe. Her powerful rectum and throat clamped hard around the shafts that had invaded them as she shuddered in uncontrollable climax. At one with their cocks, every synapse in the men's bodies then exploded, like it was the 4th of July inside their dicks.

And that's how the evening ended, with Sophie completing a hat-trick. All three holes having been filled whilst she sprayed all over the cute and eager Maiko, who greedily lapped up the warm French lady juice.

Sophie had been right...Tokyo had turned out to be very much worth the trip.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers