All Comments on 'Sophie's 18th Surprise'

by BIG_M

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
This story has been reviewed

on the New Story Reviews of the Auhtor's Hangout on ythe Lit Forums

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Thanks

Your story has also been reviewed by Red, a co-chair reviewer for Saturday. . . Thanks for the story. I hadn't known sir hugs did this review, but I still felt it fair to review it. You can find your review on the New Story Review Thread, found in Literotica's Bulletin Board in the Author's Hangout forum. Thanks, Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Poor Taste

Sorry not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rape crap.

Great. Another one of those incest "rape" stories where trusted and loved family members suddenly just rape one of their own and physically abuse them.

Let me guess, there is no such as thing as "reporting to the police" in this story. I wouldn't know anything about the rationalization because i stopped reading after the first slap across the girl's face, which is about three sentences in.

Filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot!! Keep writing!

very hot story - fuck those other people. let them read gone with the wind. i would suggest perhaps drawing out the suspense buildup a bit more, and more description for the sex scenes, but not a bad start. please keep writing. DD busty girl getting throat fucked and forced to drink huge volumes of sperm -- HOT HOT HOT. You've got the right elements, keep them going. how about having the mom the center of the family-oriented rough sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this is the worst story ive ever read

this is a crap story this would happen! the girl would stand up and leave or call the police its doesnt have a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like real sex, don't rush!

The concept for your story was ok, the story it self was fine. The execution, however, was a little rushed. Take your time. Build up the sex. describe what's happening in detail. You'll get better responses that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You

obviously have never heard the word 'rape',so get a dictionary(and a psychiatrist)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

I just found this by accident..and holy christ...this has to be the most fucked up thing i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What do you call it?

The Aristocrats!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thats the worst crap

Obviesly the auther was abused as a chilled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Obveiuslee dah priveius cormentor haz not pazzed hiskool englash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DISGUSTING!

THIS AUTHOR SHOULD WRITE UNDER RAPE, NOT INCEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BEST ONE YET!

I really enjoyed this story and didnt think it was rape at all. Maybe you could write it from her brother's 18th birthday too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
short, simple, and all around pretty good

i counted maybe 3 typos total the imagery wasnt so in-depth that you forget whats being described and yet all major points came across just fine. Nice and hot with maybe questionable amounts of abuse? But who am I to judge. If i were to give any real feedback it would probably be let us know what SHE's thinking slightly more often. other than that great first story man (or woman) hopefully we'll see more sprites by you in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous