All Comments on 'Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09'

by benisjamin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please, but.....

Excellent story development and well worth the long wait since part 8. Brings back wonderful memories from when I was a student and my sexy girlfriend came to see me.

Please though, give Ben more of a back bone and don't make Sophie cuckold him.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlabout 9 years ago
Your story captures a lot of what I feel when I show off....

I have to say that your story has brought back a lot memories for me. So many of the antics of Sophie and Ben are similar things that I did with my first husband when we were just starting to open up. The daring dresses, dancing for amateur night as strip clubs, he often challenged me to be the "barest" person at the beach or in a nightclub. Although the exact fun that Sophie and Ben had is much more extreme in public than mine, the spirit is the same.

Even more interesting is that you have captured the feelings and motivations so well. My motive was always two fold; to please the man I was with and to enjoy the feelings of being on display and desired, the men who were watching me. I learned early on that I felt better and got a better reaction when I made sure that my display was bold and not accidental. The idea of spending and entire day just doing things to make my husband horny and sex crazed while I teased and flashed was so exciting. For my husband and for me, we called it all day foreplay. We practiced it often.

Great writing and such good characters.

AG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

I go with the other commentators - keep it as romantic young love and a very naked girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missing Sophie

Missing Sophie's next Adventure, What happening with it ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awsome series

This is the best story series on here by far, superbly written and very very erotic - please continue.

I wish the porn industry would make films like this, rather than mindless sex with no build up or anticipation.

thank you.

centauri4centauri4almost 5 years ago
Exquisitely detailed

A story told with elements of believable fantasy, especially when people stop to watch "performance art" happen and most do not know what they are watching. This played well in my head.

Koulo007Koulo007almost 4 years ago
could be better...

a nice story i guess ends... well i hope not :P

Love, a little romance & a lot of porn influence especially in the last 2 chapters...

Ok in every chapter we could read many unrealistic staff but without been too much...

in the last two chapters tho we can clearly see way more porn influence & making a very good story weird.

Sophie's adventures by flashing ppl or walking around naked was fun...

but especially in the final chapter from an exibisionist became a brainless bimbo!!!

in her vacation although i can understand that she can feel free,

in a club next to her house with many ppl that she knows feels weird,

& on top of that fucking herself, in the middle of the club, with one bottle in her pussy one in her ass like a cheap bimbo pornstar is not exibisionism any more & way over the limit!

You made her just a junky for lust!

& in the other hand Ben all the time worrying about her but now that she is fucking herself with 2 bottles & not even him in front of everyone he just watching & doesn't say anything & he is the sober one...

Well although the last chapter is bad (very hot but still bad) the story is very good & worth reading it!

Now i'm curious how those two will end with their relationship & lives,

but as i can see this is an old story so no luck for another chapter :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

Shame like all your other stories, experiences they never carry on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous