Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow. You look incredible!" I gasped.

"Really? Thanks." Sophie smiled.

Her scarf was somehow long enough to wrap around her neck, down crossing over her breasts and around her back then coming down around her front as a skirt. It was tied on one side and seemed quite loose. The scarf was covered in small tassels that all dangled down making the top and bottom appear to cover more than they actually did. Really the skirt element was barely covering her at all and her breasts were only just covered up top.

Sophie's long slender legs were on show as was her beautiful toned stomach which went up and up with her breasts peaking out of the bottom of where the scarf crossed over her chest. She complemented the outfit with some hooped earrings and bracelets and some very shiny high heeled black shoes. Her makeup was immaculate, thick dark eyes while her hair was completely straight going down to the middle of her back. With her tan from our holiday still fresh I don't think she had ever looked better.

"I tell you what, I'll let you take your coat as well because this weather is so unpredictable, first thing it was blazing sunshine then we had a massive downpour so who knows what tonight will bring." I informed Sophie.

"Yes. Who knows what tonight will bring?" Sophie replied with a flirtatious giggle.

We drove around to my house to give me chance to shower and change. For the first time since our return from France Mum saw Sophie and commented on her outfit. She seemed a little shocked but also appeared a little envious saying if she looked like Sophie she would probably dress similarly. Sophie smiled and followed me upstairs, Mum looked up and commented Sophie may want to be careful at people looking up her dress which to me confirmed that she knew Sophie was naked underneath, but she didn't seem that bothered or surprised.

I went and showered while Sophie lay on my bed and closed her eyes. We were both very tired from a busy week and a lot of traveling. Once I was dressed I gently woke her, we got back in the car and headed into the local town where we would eat and perhaps go to some bars or clubs afterward.

We decided to go to a Chinese restaurant, after parking my car in the town centre Sophie and I walked a few minutes to the restaurant hand in hand. Sophie had put her coat over the top of her scarf dress but still a few men gave wolf whistles and comments about going to a real man. I might have been hurt by this if Sophie hadn't looked at them with this "You must be kidding me!" glare that would make the biggest man feel tiny.

Sophie looked phenomenal. Her slender brown legs elegantly carried her to our table where a waiter held out her chair, she removed her coat and sat down while a room full of people seemed to turn and look at her in awe. With her scarf wrapped around her it covered all the areas people may want to see, but with just thin tassels hanging down over her thighs, stomach and part of her back so much skin was left on show. Her toned stomach and firm breasts immediately grabbed my attention and likely those of anyone the right side of her. From the back it must have been a great view too with most of her back and legs on show. She sat down smiling while people around the restaurant tried to get better looks without being too obvious about it themselves.

As the waiter waited to place a napkin on her lap Sophie uncrossed her legs allowing him a glimpse between her thighs. She giggled as he slowly placed the napkin over her legs and smiled at her through a blush.

We sat and talked while our food came. We ate and laughed, looking back over our holiday and all the things we had done today. Then the conversation began to move to the future and our impending separation because I was off to university and she wasn't. But just before the mood got too sad someone appeared.

"Sophie! - Wow you look fantastic! How are you?" The young guy asked looking her up and down. She leaned in toward me resting her elbows on the table and placed her hands under her chin supporting her head before looking at him.

"Thanks Carl, I'm good thanks. We just got back from holiday, have you met Ben?" Sophie replied gesturing at me.

"No, but I've heard lots about him." Carl answered. "You look very tanned Sophie."

"Thanks, I worked hard on this tan."

"I can't see any tan lines?..." Carl probed.

"Well.." Sophie sniggered. "You can't see all of me. But there shouldn't be any lines."

"Wow, so you must have sunbathed naked wherever you went?" Carl responded bluntly. "Would love to have seen that!" He enthused looking at me. I smiled back awkwardly unsure what to make of him and his complete lack of subtlety. "Looks like you are keen to show Danny what he is missing?"

"Danny and I broke up. I'm not keen to show him anything!" Sophie sternly replied standing up as she spoke. "He never liked me to show any skin, wear anything sexy. What do you think?" Sophie asked firmly looking Carl in the eye.

"I think he was a fool and you should show as much as skin as you like. We are going to the club over the road soon, you could join us later if you wanted?" He hesitantly suggested.

"We may go. But we wont plan on joining you. You can look, but you can't touch.." Sophie teased, oozing confidence as she stood up and walked past Carl as she headed toward the restrooms with her small bag and coat draped over her arm.

"Is she wearing anything under that dress?" Carl grinned as he faced me to ask. "She gave me her panties once after art class. She's a feisty one."

"Yeah she told me about that" I answered. "Ran off before you got to see more."

"Is that what she said? - Well. I didn't see much but that skirt was so short.. to go without panties.."

I wasn't sure what to say to him. I didn't want to tell him anything and he was creeping me out slightly, and just as I breathed in to speak I noticed Sophie walking back from the restrooms, now wearing her coat and holding just her purse.

"What are you two talking about?" She quizzed.

"Nothing much, Carl was telling me he was one of the guys you gave your underwear too after art class that time."

"Ah yes, you begged and pleaded thinking I would show you up my short skirt, but when I made you close your eyes you didn't realise I had already removed my underwear and needed to take it out of my bag to show you, so when I gave it to you then you were both very surprised!"

"Yeah, but I bet you love to go without underwear don't you Sophie?" Carl creepily asked. "I'm sure you aren't wearing anything under your dress tonight.."

"What dress?" Sophie quirked, raising her eyebrows expectantly. "Technically I was only wearing a scarf and...Well now I'm not, here Ben here take this." She declared, handing me her scarf from behind her back.

Both Carl and my eyes widened, shocked at her brazen attitude. I knew she was naked under the coat and Carl was pretty sure. "Now Carl do us a favour and.. go away." She ordered, gently pushing him and sitting back down. He shook his head in disbelief before walking off across the restaurant to wherever he had been sitting.

Sophie sat in her coat while we finished our meal. After we payed Sophie was surprisingly keen to go to the club Carl had just mentioned and see what was happening. When we got there we saw a lot of people dressed quite oddly. Tight black leather, whips, big long boots. chains, cuffs. It was a big S&M gathering. Sophie looked at me and smiled. 
"We are going to that!" She enthusiastically stated. I wondered how as we weren't really dressed for it. "Do you have anything in your car we can use?" Sophie asked leading us back to where I had parked.

"Like what? I didn't exactly bring your whip! Those handcuffs are still in there but not much else!" I replied dubiously. As we got back to the car Sophie had a good look around. I didn't ever leave much in there. There was a first aid kit in the back with my football boots and some other bits.

"Ah! Perfect!" Sophie declared holding up a roll of black ankle tape.

"What you going to do with that? I use that to hold my socks up on my football kit but you don't really have anything to hold up!" I asked feeling confused.

"Ben. Think outside the box. Many of those people were all covered head to toe in black, some had everything covered but their delicate areas. I could do the opposite with this!"

"What do you mean?" I asked as my heart began to really pound in my chest.

"Like the stick on bikini I wore the other night, like this.." Sophie said as she began to take small strips of the black tape, opened her coat and applied them to her skin as she faced away from me. I could hear the tape and see her moving around quite furiously but I couldn't see what she was doing although I had a good idea.

Then she turned around holding her coat closed. "Wanna see?" She teased. I nodded and she opened her coat revealing her naked body with two small black crosses covering her nipples and then a tiny cross with a solid line going down right between her legs. She had basically put tape over her pussy lips then put a cross diagonally across the top of her where her pubic hair should be.

Sophie removed her bracelets and put two more pieces of tape around her wrists. She tore two other pieces and put her hair in two pig tails with the tape elevating her hair from her shoulders and making her look even more youthful. I was stunned by her appearance, she had adopted an attitude so similar to how she had been on holiday and it was fantastic but terrifying as we were near to home and knew a lot of people around. It was however the perfect outfit to try and get inside the club and it was such a turn on for us both, especially knowing that people we knew were nearby and likely to find us. As we headed to the club we decided to leave a few things at the car, namely Sophie's bag and scarf.

As we walked back toward the club we both loved that Sophie was pretty much naked under her coat. Despite her hair change she still looked stunning and the coat was wrapped tight, it wasn't obvious but to anyone paying attention you could probably work out she wasn't wearing anything underneath. We approached a long line of people outside the place, many dressed oddly with various black leathers and plastics, spikes and long boots. Whips, corsets and lots of black hair. There were some crazy outfits, you could tell many of these people weren't really into bondage and just wore things they thought fitted with it in good humour. Some girls had hand cuffs and little skimpy things that crossed over their chest. There was lots of fishnet and a lot of skin on show, people had come for a good time but weren't too serious.

There was also a good number of people dressed relatively normally, still dressed in dark clothing but nothing too abnormal just shirts, jeans, dresses and short skirts. We saw the length of this line and decided to try our luck heading straight to the front as if we were VIP's. The doormen gave us a good look up and down and asked who we were. I leaned in.

"Hi my name is - Please let us in, she's naked under this coat." They had probably seen it all over the years and looked at us both quite surprised.

"Kid I like your style. But I cant let you in without seeing that." The big figure replied.

Sophie grinned and turned to face only the two doormen. She opened her jacket slightly and their faces told the picture that others in line tried to work out. "Oh wow! Ok you can go inside, but under one condition..." The second doorman firmly stated. "She must leave her coat with reception." We nodded and agreed as they opened the doors to let us in. I heard them shout "Have fun!" wondering what we had let ourselves in for.

As we stepped inside Sophie looked at me nervously. Despite all we had done this past week and even all we had done today this was a scary prospect, walking into a local club essentially naked, knowing there were people who were looking for her there. We walked up some stairs and got to the reception, paid our entrance fee and the lady asked if we wanted to leave any coats or bags with them - I looked back down the stairs and one of the doormen was looking back up signalling at Sophie's coat. I told her she had to take it off and for a moment or two Sophie stood nervously debating wether or not to actually remove it. As we stood waiting some more people came up the steps.

"Well well, look who came - and look who cut the queue!" Carl said enthusiastically.

He was with some friends who all knew Sophie as they were all friends of her Ex boyfriend Danny. While they all paid their entrance fee they gave Sophie a lot of attention and all talked of her sexy clothing and the dress Carl told them she was wearing earlier. Carl asked if she had put it back on but she confidently and simply said "No".

"So are you naked under your coat?... Is that why you seem reluctant to take it off?" Carl asked directly.

"I'm not naked... but put it this way you will be able to clearly see that I don't have any tan lines." Sophie began to explain.

"So what are you wearing under there?" One of the guys probed very excitedly.

"Not much!" Sophie replied and began to hold the buckle of the coat. She hooked it off her shoulder on one side and let it slip, revealing more and more skin on its way down her side. The guys all froze and seemed to hold their breath before Sophie very quickly let it drop off her body completely and handed it to the lady behind reception. The guys went crazy as she stood there almost entirely naked, her beautiful figure completely exposed.

"No fucking way! No way, You're naked - you're actually naked!" Carl beamed, shouting uncontrollably.

"Well, I'm not showing everything - I'm showing everything except these little pieces of tape covering the bits you want to see most!"

"Well, true, but fuck me! I know exactly what Danny was talking about when he said you had an amazing ass!" Carl continued. "Look at those tits... and so smooth down below!"

"Are we going inside or what?" Sophie firmly asked, grabbing my arm and walking toward the door the music was thudding through.

Inside the music was very loud, it was very dim and there were a lot of people. It wasn't as scary as I first thought it might be and no one really payed much attention to anyone else and were each set on just having a good time. The music thudding was some heavy metal dance music you'd expect to hear with this scene. A lot of people were dancing in a big group in the middle of the club while most others seemed to be gathered by the bar or sat on various seats around the edges trying to talk. You could see lots of skin and amazingly a few other girls had tape over their nipples like Sophie, however they also had shorts or underwear on and a bit more tape wrapped around legs and arms. Sophie was wearing the least of anyone I could see but due to the amount of people and how some peoples tops or bottoms were in minimal clothing she didn't seem to stand out too much.

As we walked in a number of heads did turn to Sophie and gave approving looks. Some people really didn't seem to care while others nearly popped their eyes out while gawping at her curvy body. Surrounded by all the guys she looked defiant and stern, she was perhaps not loving this in the care free way she had earlier today but she was clearly going to wind her ex's friends up as much as possible and look like it was something she did everyday.

One of the guys immediately offered to get us all drinks and ran off toward the bar. The others all stood around Sophie pretty much just eying her up and down continually.

"Jeez boys its like you've never seen a woman's body before." Sophie speculated, immediately making them all feel very small.

"Well, some of them haven't! And its not everyday the best looking girl you know is naked in a nightclub next to you!" Carl responded as confidently as he could.

"Some?" Sophie looked at him dubiously. "So you've never seen the roundness of some breasts before?..." Sophie teased as she slowly moved her hands around her breasts and squeezed them. "Or the curve of a naked ass?.." She seductively suggested, turning around and slapping her naked ass while letting out a faint gasp. From the back she really did look naked as you couldn't see any of the tape covering her delicate areas.

Sophie continued to wind the guys up in this way before their other friend appeared with a tray of drinks for us all. I couldn't help notice that alongside the things we had asked for was a tray of shots. I had to decline any alcohol due to needing to drive home but I thought it would be fun to see the others get drunk.

"I thought shots were in order!!" He enthusiastically shouted, to mass agreement from his friends. "Sophie, what will it take for you to remove the tape you are wearing so beautifully?"

"Well...if you keep supplying me drinks thats a good start. - Ben shall we down these and have a dance?" She playfully suggested. She drank her shot and had most of the other drink too before wandering over to the dance floor. Sophie was getting a lot of stray hands and a lot of attentive looks but it was good no one was being horrible. With everyone dressed as they are are no one could call her a slut or a weirdo. We playfully danced and despite it being incredibly loud we could talk a little bit about what was going on. Sophie kept her hands around my neck with her eyes fixed on mine while my hands rested around her hips and waist. It was bizarre that I could just feel skin, it felt like we should be in a more private place but here we were dancing away in a sweaty nightclub.

"You'll have some good memories to take to university with you?" Sophie asked changing the whole mood quickly.

"Please don't remind me. Its hard enough to leave you can't we just have tonight without thinking about that?" I desperately responded.

"Yes, you're right. So, what would really get those horny boys going?" Sophie giggled.

"Let's go over to the corner and I'll mostly block their view of you. Even if we do nothing it will look suspicious."

Sophie grinned and we slowly made our way past people further and further toward the wall and then the corner. We noticed the other guys had now joined us on the dance floor and were all half heartedly trying to dance while staring over at us.

Sophie began to stroke my hair and I decided to kiss her neck. Her hands began to pull me closer as she caressed my back and head. I could hear her groan in approval as I took a firm hold of her ass. As I did this she raised a leg to my hip.

"The boys are loving this!.." She panted in my ear while it felt like she was trying to rip my shirt off.

"So are you by the feel of it!"

Sophie then reached down to my ass and pulled me closer, pushing her pelvis against mine. Sophie looked me in the eye and mouthed the word "Fuck." She then smiled and looked up as if admitting defeat. She lowered her leg and stood in front of me taking my hands.

At this moment the boys suddenly reappeared around us offering more drinks and to go sit down in some seats they had found. Sophie and I followed them over to some black leather sofa's near the DJ's booth and she sat on my lap with the others fighting to sit next to her or stand nearby.

"Sophie your nipples look like they are trying to escape that tape!" One of the guys pointed, her nipples very obviously erect under the black tape. "Why not let them out?" He continued. Sophie looked down and laughed while she poked her prominent nipples.

"I'm quite wet too... do you think this will stay on?" Sophie seductively whispered, uncrossing her legs so we could all see the thin strips of tape over her pussy. I think everyones jaw dropped with this declaration and gesture. She leaned back and whispered in my ear "I'm serious, this tape will fall off soon." Sophie must have felt my erection being sat on my lap and wriggled gently to make us both more comfortable but also putting us both more in the mood.