Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A third round of drinks and shots came by, at this point everyone was getting quite drunk and really beginning to say and do things without any holding back. The other guys kept asking Sophie to bounce her boobs, I could tell she was getting drunk herself because she obliged a few times. They also suggested doing shots from her belly button but the counter proposal of them doing each others first put most people off. Then Carl just came out it and asked what it would take for her to remove the tape altogether.

"I want to dance some more. Come on Ben." Sophie demanded. We wandered back through the crowds and Sophie began to dance, shaking her hips in the most erotic of ways and raising her arms while flicking her hair from side to side. I too was feeling quite woozy from tiredness and was feeling a little more mischievous than normal, when I noticed the tape around Sophie's pussy was barely hanging on I didn't mention it and let it hang there delicately.

She gestured for me to come closer and as I did she turned around and pulled my arms around her body with her own, gesturing I caress her breasts and body. While my hands moved around her soft naked skin she rocked her ass up against my cock, she then leaned forward as if to touch her toes but about two thirds of the way stopped to look back at me with a grin. I slapped her ass firmly and she squealed with delight while I noticed all the guys watching from the side.

Sophie then pulled me away from the dance floor back toward the sofas where the other guys were still seated. They moved up and Sophie shoved me down onto the space between them and then sat on me, straddling me face to face. She had been so dominant leading me there it was only now I noticed that there was no tape at all covering her pussy and she was completely exposed. I had no idea if she or the others had noticed but they all cheered and looked on incredibly enthusiastically.

While straddling me Sophie sat up and began to remove the tape from around her wrists, she took the one from her left hand and immediately placed it diagonally over my mouth. She then removed the one from her right hand and placed it over my mouth the other way forming a cross. At this point she leaned in and gave me a huge passionate kiss, holding my face close to hers but restricted massively by the tape.

They guys cheered wildly and she began to gyrate, grinding her hips on mine simulating the sex they all wanted with her. She then ripped the tape from my mouth before kissing me properly. My cock was now rock hard inside my trousers and yearning for more.

I could hear the guys complimenting Sophie's ass and then saying which parts of her body they liked best, comparing her legs, stomach, ass, chest and face. Everyone had an opinion and at this point others in the club walking past took notice as she slowly dry humped me there.

"Sophie have you ever taken it up the ass?" Carl asked very crudely, he'd spent the whole time in the club fascinated by her butt and in his drunken state the direct question was no surprise to anyone.

Sophie turned her head and grinned, clearly not wanting to answer directly but essentially saying yes without words. Carl just gawped with his mouth wide open not sure what to make of anything.

When Sophie faced me again, continuing to gyrate on top of me slowly I gestured she look down. She frowned in confusion so I moved my hands that had been holding her legs on top of me so I could gently move my hands up her thighs and lightly touch her pubic area. She smiled before looking down very suddenly with panic in her face. "Shit!" She mouthed silently with wide shocked eyes.

Sophie acted quickly and while straddling me she sat up and reached for one of her breasts. She began to peel one of the pieces of black tape that was making up the small cross covering her nipple off, this was incredibly difficult and she winced as it hurt quite a lot. The guys all got very excited and thought she was going to completely remove the tape but when they saw her reach down and put both hands between her legs to her pussy their high spirits dampened. Sophie then reached to her other breast and repeated the process leaving only a single thin line of material covering each nipple and two very small, not very sticky pieces of tape between her legs.

We were immediately given more drinks, Sophie stopped straddling me and turned around to sat on my lap on the black leather sofa crossing her legs.

"What would it take now Sophie? For you to lose the tape?" Carl asked again, seemingly struggling to keep his head from wobbling on his neck. Sophie smiled and leaned forward.

"You're so wasted you wouldn't even remember if I did!" She laughed before standing up struggling to keep her own balance and nearly falling back onto me in the process.

"Perhaps, but I've got quite a few photos to remind me!" Carl quipped, holding out his phone but with his arm unable to stay still I could only think he would have some very blurred and dark photos.

Sophie looked down at me and held out her hands gesturing I get up, as I rose from the sofa I could see her two black threads of tape already peeling off between her legs and whatever she had done over her nipples meant the remaining tape there didn't look very sturdy. Admittedly it was dark and the tape was so small you'd do well to see it anyway but as it was falling off I had to wonder how long Sophie would try and hold out for. She was loving the attention from the boys and had really lost any inhibitions she once had while on holiday, It worried me slightly actually how she may act in my absence but for now we were young, free and she was increasingly drunk.

"Ok boys, here is the deal..." Sophie drunkenly started to declare to the boys as she held out her drink. "If you go hand in your phones and anything you can take pictures on to the reception desk, I might remove the tape."

The boys all looked at each other in shock and almost immediately went off to do as requested. Sophie giggled at me and dragged me back to the dance floor while they were gone and by the time we had worked our way through the crowd of S&M clad folk to dance I saw some of the boys reappear and immediately start to look for us. Sophie was already swaying her hips like a belly dancer and rolling her head to the music, plenty of people around us were doing similar in various states of attire and You could see some women's breasts but nothing else of their skin in the black plastic gimp suits. You could see men wearing nothing but small leather shorts with chains all over their body and there were people wearing flat leather caps and waving whips around. It was weirdly sexual but I felt quite put off by the way many of them looked.

Sophie faced me and put her hands over my shoulders and around my neck to hold me near. She continued to wriggle seductively and from behind must have looked amazing moving in such a way while seemingly completely naked.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked Sophie calmly. She bit on her lower lip and rolled her eyes as if a wave of pleasure had hit her. "Are you enjoying being almost completely naked in here with these guys begging for more?"

"Fuck yeah!" She squealed. 

Just as she was getting excited though her smile vanished and face dropped as if her parent had just walked in the room.

"What's wrong?" I delicately asked.

"Danny's here." She said coldly, now standing rigidly. Sophie looked me in the eyes and sighed heavily. "...I'm not a whore am I?"

"Of course not! Whores sell themselves for money! - You're brave, you're an exhibitionist, but you're not a whore!" I calmly explained hoping she would loosen up a bit.

"Yeah.. whatever he says, I know thats true."

And as she smiled again I saw the guys all talking to Danny with real enthusiasm, gesturing wildly and seemingly re enacting things Sophie had done tonight while pointing at her. Danny looked over and his face was a picture, the sheer shock on his face seeing his gorgeous ex girlfriend almost naked in the club was clearly too much for him. He seems to ignore everything else around him while he wandered over with his face scrunched up trying to see if it really was Sophie.

"Sophie!" He bellowed harshly.

"...Yes!" Sophie replied incredibly sharply, you could feel the hatred and those near us backed away while staring on intently.

"What?.. What... What the fuck are you doing?" He screamed, struggling to get his words out clearly shocked beyond belief at what he was seeing.

"I'm dancing. What's it to you?"

"Dancing?...NAKED? That's not dancing, THATS FUCKING!" He screamed horribly making almost the whole club stop and look at him. Two bouncers walked over looking very concerned.

I wasn't sure how Sophie would react. She wasn't fucking me but it wasn't like she hadn't fucked me in a club just a few nights ago in France so couldn't get too defensive. She stood there and put her hands on her hips and stared at him coldly. Danny was raging, struggling for breath.

"Is this because I was coming here tonight?..." Danny softly asked, beginning to look upset more than angry.

"You? What has any of this got to do with you? I didn't know you were coming! I certainly wouldn't be changing anything I'm doing based on you!" Sophie snapped back. The music was still loudly banging in the background but the dance floor seemed quieter than it was before.

"You're a whore! That's why we broke up and now you have proved it!"

"We broke up because you're a dictator. No scratch that you're just a dick! No... wait... you're not a dick that implies you know how to use it.. You're a..." Sophie took a sharp breath at the end rather than finish her sentence.

"What? What am I?"

"Nothing." Sophie calmly replied.

"No go on, what am I?"

"No you don't get it. You are nothing. You're opinion means nothing." She puffed walking past him pulling on my hand so I followed.

Danny turned his attention and looked at me. "I'm going to kill you." He grimaced through his teeth.

"Yeah... ok..." I laughed, unintimidated by his actions.

We marched over to Carl and Danny's other friends who we had been with. They looked at us very uneasily, not sure what to make of anything and unlikely to have heard what was said on the dance floor.

"Well... this is tense." Carl inappropriately giggled with a shrug.

"We are leaving!" Sophie huffed.

"No! Don't go! We can get him to leave..." Carl begged handing Sophie another drink.

Immediately a couple of the guys walked toward Danny to head him off as he came our way. I could hear murmurs of "Best leave.." and "wont achieve anything." I looked over, Danny was purple with anger but looked down in his clear defeat as he walked back out the club. Sophie smiled and slumped back on the sofa before making another shot vanish.

Sophie was more drunk than I had seen her and was struggling to look at me clearly. She smiled at me and whispered loudly. "The boys want me to stay.. isn't that sweet?"

"Yeah... I think thats because they want you to remove what little you have left covering you." I delicately suggested sounding almost patronising. Sophie looked down and laughed. "I am as good as naked aren't I... Blimey, I'll be the talk of the town!" She sighed as she began to fondle her own breasts and tug on the thin line of tape over her nipples.

"Well these guys will be telling the rest of the school for a start. Danny won't be kind.. might be tough for you." I continued quite firmly.

"I know... but not a lot I can do now except enjoy it!" Sophie cheered as she ripped the tape off one of her nipples. "Damn that hurt!" She gasped looking down at her now exposed and red nipple.

"That looks sore!" I stated.

"That looks awesome!!" Carl added excitedly. Sophie smiled and began to pull on the tape on her other nipple exposing that one with a wince of pain. "I love you're boobs.. you're whole body is phenomenal!"

Sophie sat still a moment, "Is there a part you like best?" She asked directly.

"Oh I don't know, you have amazing breasts, a lovely tight stomach. Great legs... but my word, your ass is just amazing! Round, tight, amazing!"

"Thanks!" Sophie excitedly replied, clearly very drunk as she wouldn't have given Carl the time of day earlier.

"Ben what do you reckon? Wouldn't you like to explore her ass a little better?" Carl turned and asked me as Sophie looked on, slurping on another drink and smiling sweetly.

"Well I wouldn't say no though I have explored it pretty damn well! - What do you think Soph?"

"Huh?" She murmured with her mind clearly elsewhere.

"Back door?"

"Later Ben! Not here!" She gasped. I looked at Craig who's mouth was wide open. I raised my eyebrows at Craig and his friends as they continued to stare intently at Sophie.

I stepped over to Sophie and put my hand out to help her up, as she stood she stumbled and looked down at the pathetic black tape now drooping from her bald pussy. I promptly reached down and pulled it away making Sophie give a little squeak. Her eyes widened and she looked at me with an obvious fake annoyance before cracking into a wide smile.

Craig and the other guys were completely awestruck as Sophie stood now completely naked with her breasts and pussy free of obstruction. They crowded around her and she stood biting her finger playfully as they admired her body.

"You're incredible!" Carl gasped. "I can't believe you're naked! Did you do this kind of thing on holiday?"

"Oh yes!" Sophie beamed enthusiastically.

"What was the most extreme thing you did?" His friend added, Sophie looked at me and blushed.

"I think that's between Ben, me and those who saw." She laughed defiantly causing the guys to groan in disappointment.

As Sophie stood with the guys all staring at her she began to hold her breasts and fiddle with her nipples. Her eyes rolled and one of her hands began to drift down her skin between her legs were she lightly touched herself and gasped. She stopped and realised what she was doing looking almost embarrassed.

"Don't stop on our account!" One of Carl's friends gestured. Sophie went to sit on the sofa but it was now full so one of the guys quickly pulled a tall bar stood over she could at least perch on while conveniently being as high as if she remained standing. Sophie laughed and delicately perched her ass on the stool, she had one arm up clutching at the top of her head pulling her hair causing her pig tails to loosen while the fingers of her other hand were delicately stroking her pussy. Sophie opened her legs and gave a better view between them but it was still obstructed by her hand which was now working more furiously on pleasuring herself.

Sophie's breathing was more rapid and she began to grunt desperately seeking more gratification from her actions, she looked at the guys who with me were gathered around her like vultures around a carcass meaning few others could actually see her and what she was doing. She quickly raised both arms to her head to pull out the black tape holding her pig tails in, she briefly closed her legs when her hand moved away but they soon re-opened to give a glorious view as she fought with the tape desperately before freeing her hair and fingering it loose before it fell down passed her shoulders looking damp and messy but extremely sexy.

Sophie was just moving her hands back down her body when Carl handed her an empty beer bottle. She smiled and took it, running it over her skin and placing it between her firm breasts and squeezing them together to hold the bottle still. She leaned forward with this action so every guy watching would wish it was their cock between her breasts not the bottle.

When she took the bottle in her hands again she let it wander down her skin and as she got closer and closer to her glistening bald pussy she noticed the guys start to cheer. She gestured she fuck the bottle and everyone nodded furiously. Sophie laughed and stood up, we all must have thought she was just toying with us and wouldn't do it but then turned around and leaned forward keeping her legs completely straight and sticking her ass out into view, her head was down near her shins and she reached between her own legs with her hands. She opened her legs a fraction more and with two fingers began to part her pussy lips before bringing her other hand up between her legs and placing the bottle right against her pussy and slowly inside. The guys went absolutely nuts and I noticed quite a lot of other people now trying to watch this show intently.

With her head down and arms reaching between legs as she was I could see the huge smile on Sophie's face. She continued to move the bottle in and out of her pussy and then her free hand reached up and over her back to caress her own ass. Her fingers wandered nearer and nearer to her arsehole and she quickly and unexpectedly started to rub her middle finger over it and then just inside.

"Fucking hell!" I heard collectively as the guys all stood in awe. Sophie now wiggling a bottle in and out of her pussy and the tip of her finger in and out of her ass. She stood up and turned around to face us all.

"I might fall over if I keep doing that!" She laughed.

"Lean over the stool!" A voice cried out. "And use two bottles!" Another followed. Sophie smiled and willingly took a second bottle from someone after she had pulled the stool near enough to rest her chest on. She found she couldn't reach between her legs with the stool there and moved it back out the way before resuming her leaning forward position and immediately putting the bottle back in her pussy, her other hand reached over her lower back again this time with its own bottle headed for her ass and straight inside her now parted ass cheeks. They guys went nuts again bouncing and shoving each other approvingly. Sophie had two bottle necks jammed up each hole and was working both of them furiously as she panted rapidly.

Sophie's panting turned into groaning and she was moaning furiously as she wriggled her ass and worked the two bottles. I could see her thighs clench more and more before she quickly pulled the bottles out and stumbled for the stool which stopped her falling over completely. She shuddered and wave after wave of pleasure seemed to strike her core before she eventually opened her eyes and looked around and gasped for air. All the guys applauded and she smiled happily before looking me in the eye and getting up to stand with me. I held Sophie close and we staggered toward the door of the club as she struggled to walk in her high heeled black shoes that hadn't ever come off this evening.

"No don't go!" Carl pleaded.

"Sorry mate, you got what you wanted and a lot more but we need to go."

"Out the back door?" Carl smirked.

"In the backdoor. And every other door."

"Lucky fucker."

We retrieved Sophie's coat from the reception desk with the ticket I had looked after, Sophie had garnered quite a bit of attention in the foyer but quickly put her coat back on and we left promptly as the alcohol really kicked in and she appeared very drowsy. It wasn't far back to my car and once inside she turned and thanked me for an amazing day before asking me to take her back home to mine. My parents wouldn't mind as much as hers but she had just spent a week with me so I agreed she could spend one final night with me, the thought of which made me very happy - but sad as I realised it would be the last one for a very long time.

Sophie almost immediately turned her head away from me as she sat in my car and seemed to fall asleep while I drove us back home.

"Sophie are you asleep?"

"No..." She softy replied.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"I did. But it was all for you, my goodbye present."

"Its' not goodbye forever.." I sadly and hopefully stated.