Sophie's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

She then closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations. Any previous discomfort was gone, leaving only waves of pleasure compounding on one another, building up the pressure to what promised to be an almighty release. Grunting loudly she urged her stud on, besieging him to finish her.

"I'm going to cum, don't stop," she implored.

"I love fucking your porn star pussy," he spat.

Finally Sophie lost control and her orgasm broke from deep within, blowing all of her circuit breakers as shock waves violently ripped through her body. Her muscles clamped hard around the invading cock and her body shook uncontrollably around it. That was it for Alex too, and he unleashed torrents of spunk. Pumping for all he was worth. Filling his wife with hot cum.

Once finished, he collapsed back onto his knees and watched silently as drops of white cum oozed out of the messy pink slit. The only sound in the room was the grunting and thrusting of the young couple in the video, who clearly had more stamina.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12