Sophie's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Sophie discovers her exhibitionist side.
4.2k words
4.67
27.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

Alex woke up on Sunday morning with a minor headache and a dry mouth. Applying a hand to his forehead seemed to help as he slowly sat up and looked at the clock nearby. It read 6:30am. 'Urgh,' he cursed under his breath.

Lying peacefully beside him was his gorgeous French wife, who was still fast asleep and recovering from another night of debauchery. The white linen sheets had largely slipped off, allowing him to admire her in the dim light. Blonde hair flowed down her shoulders. Her little t-shirt that was all bunched up, revealing her sexy midriff. And her cute little Victoria Secrets sleeping shorts had risen up her derriere enough to reveal most of a smooth white cheek. It was enough to make anyone hungry.

Which reminded him, their first ever home sex tape was on the iMac in the study.

'I still can't believe she agreed to do it,' Alex told himself, hoping it wasn't all a dream.

His wife had been submissive and insatiable again, and he dared to hope that a new phase in their sex life had truly begun. She had allowed herself to be spread wide open and fingered for the camera. She had invited him to fuck her mouth and pussy, and even talked dirty.

Part of him wanted to wait until Sophie was there to watch the video together for the first time. But that part wasn't strong enough to overrule his lower brain, which was sending out very strong orders. Leaning over he gently kissed his wife's cheek and tip toed out the bedroom. Though turning into the study he was in for a surprise.

"Morning Papa," his eldest said, looking up from his comic book.

"Ah. Morning Leon, how did you sleep?" He replied in a mixture of disappointment and affection, accepting that he would be waiting to watch the video after all.

-------------------

Luckily Sunday flew by in a whirlwind of activities, meals and chores. Alex barely thought of the video until evening fell and the kids were in bed. When his mind finally turned to it he could feel the excitement building. But just as he was about to suggest that they consider watching it, he found a glass of red thrust into his hand. Sophie was obviously keen to do the Sunday night usual, and so he followed her lead. Plus, when he thought about it, better they loosened up and decompressed after a long weekend before watching the video in any case.

Their Sunday night routine usually involved poring a glass or two of red wine and then hanging out in the living room. They would chat about the weekend, swap gossip, and plan anything important for the week ahead. Tonight she had opened a bottle of Chateau Mont-Redon, which was full bodied and smooth on the palate.

Sophie watched her husband intently as he decided to join her on the large sofa, moving her long legs to the side to give him space. She had always found him to be attractive enough. At 5'8 with brown hair and blue eyes, he was better looking than average and kept in relatively good shape. But she had dated better looking guys before him, and when they had met he was a total fashion disaster. It was only because they had become neighbors during their final year of university that she had gotten to know him at all. Then one thing had led to another, and after administering a total style makeover, she had gotten serious.

A decade later and Sophie felt lucky to have him. But being French, she had learned from a young age to always look for things to criticize. And with her husband, the main source of annoyance in recent years had been his high sex drive, and his ability to live with things that were less than perfect.

For she was a perfectionists perfectionist. The house, clothes, meals, holidays... everything always had to be perfect. Before the kids had come along it was easy enough to keep everything in order and have sex a few times a week. But post kids she was often exasperated at how messy and complicated things could become, both physically and emotionally. This meant that her sex drive had fallen, whilst her husband's had remained the same.

However, the last 2 Saturdays had changed her point of view somewhat. For the first time since the Kids were born she started to appreciate his more sexual side, and the fact that he was still so attracted to her. Sophie looked on in approval as her husband put his glass down on the coffee table and then gently lifted one of her calves into his lap. A foot massage would be exactly what the doctor ordered.

"Yes, right there," she moaned, as he pressed down on a sensitive spot. "So I guess you have been dying to watch the video?" She teased.

"What video?" Alex replied with a big grin.

"And that porn video we watched, is that what you masturbate to?" She asked pointedly.

Alex blushed at her directness and pressed harder on the ball of her foot. "Sometimes. Although recently I tend to prefer reading erotic stories to start with, and then finishing with a video like the one you saw."

"I real connoisseur then," she joked, "and what type of stories do you read?" She continued, sipping her glass.

Alex put her leg to one side, reached over to enjoy his own wine as well, and then moved her other foot into place.

"Definitely has to have a good plot. Unexpected twists, loving wives, blindfolds, seduction, babysitters, voyeurism, exhibitionism...it varies I guess."

He refrained from also mentioning that he loved stories about anal sex because he knew his wife was not into it.

"And you?"

Despite all their years together, Sophie had always avoided talking about her own sexual fantasies. Alex sometimes made fun of her, saying it was a hangover from her bourgeois catholic upbringing and the repressed sexuality that came with it. So as she swirled the wine in her glass, it was a surprise to him when she actually answered.

"Of course I have fantasies, though maybe not as much as I used to. It's hard to just say one as I don't have any one in particular thing...and they sort of blur together. There is never a face either. They tend to just involve someone. Sometimes I picture being a student and seduced by my tutor, or a handsome stranger picking me up at a bar or beach. Things like that," she finished, before retreating back inside herself, flushed with embarrassment at what she had just admitted to.

"Wow, that's hot, what else?" He encouraged,

Rubbing the sole of her foot more sensually. He was keen to know what she fantasized about so that he could integrate her desires into their sex life.

"So have the last 2 Saturdays been part of your fantasies?" She asked, changing the subject.

"I guess. I just thought that we could use a bit more spice," he answered, watching in horror as her demeanor instantly changed.

"Oh. So 'just' sex with me isn't enough anymore?" She snapped back.

'Shit, Idiot!' he berated himself.

Sometimes it was hard to tell if she was joking, and with her French temperament she could easily go from zero to mad, faster than a Ferrari.

"That's not what I meant darling. Of course not, but I just thought that maybe we would both enjoy something...different. I thought you had fun?"

Sophie sat there in silence studying her husband. She could see him starting to panic, and knew why. He must have been desperate to watch the video with her, hoping for more action. And whilst part of her felt a strange need to punish him for the perceived offense to her ego, she was also curious about the video and didn't want to cut off her nose to spite her face.

Alex could see his wife reflecting and knew the evening hung by a thread, and he needed to act fast before it broke. He weighed the options. The last 2 successful evenings were based on him adopting a dominant position. But somehow it felt wrong tonight. His gut told him to go soft.

"I understand how you are feeling Darling. We don't have to watch the video if you don't want to, we can even delete it if that would make you feel better." he suggested, managing to sound genuine even though he didn't mean a word of it.

Sophie hadn't expected him to be so considerate and slowly relaxed back into the foot massage.

"No. No. Let's watch it," she sighed. "But we delete it if I say so," she added, feeling better now that she was the one suggesting what they would do. "Let me just check on the kids one last time."

"We have two options," Alex explained, following her down the corridor, "we can either watch it on the iMac, or I can download it onto my laptop and we can watch it on the bed."

As Sophie considered the choices, butterflies started to fly in her tummy at the actual prospect of watching her first homemade sex tape.

"The bed sounds better," she decided.

"Alright, give me a few minutes to set it up and see you in there," he replied. And a naughty idea flicked through his mind.

-----------------

He entered the room and locked the door behind him. Sophie grabbed the laptop and placed it at the foot of the bed, just in front of the now infamous ottoman. With a huff she lay down on her front and opened the laptop. Alex flopped down next to her.

"Ready?" She asked, her hand trembling a little above the touchpad.

Alex nodded.

Goose bumps erupted down her spine as she suddenly saw herself sitting naked in the chair with her legs spread. Nothing could have prepared her for this. This was really happening, she was actually watching herself spread her legs apart! Her emotions were all over place.

She was at once embarrassed by her body, curious at how it looked, and turned on by what her husband was doing to her. Sophie studied herself intently, intrigued by the sight of her own pussy lips and how they rose up to the hood of her clit. Comparing it to those that she had seen in magazines and videos, it was one of the prettier ones at least. Although she definitely didn't like her pubic hair. Although it was blonde and kept neat, it still looked passé.

Alex was having the same thoughts as his wife, and had to raise his hips and reach under to adjust himself. It was like a dream come true. Not usually one for religion, he felt it would be good form to thank God just in case.

Sophie watched in fascination. On screen her husband was now fingering her, whilst occasionally stopping to spread her pussy wide open, revealing the rich pink of her vagina. She was getting very turned on, and her mind was becoming incoherent as desire started to overwhelm her thoughts again. She couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to speed up the video to see it all instantly, to slow it down to study every detail, or to stop it entirely.

Alex began to caress his wife's back and bum through her clothes. She didn't protest. Nor did she tell him to stop when he reached under her to pop the buttons of her jeans. In fact she aided by lifting her hips off the bed so that he could shimmy them off together with her sheer white panties. Whilst her hips were in the air he took the opportunity to slip a pillow under them.

"Aren't we a good and obedient girl tonight. Now what am I to do with you," he wondered.

He had planned the previous Saturday's to perfection, but he hadn't had time to plan this evening. Options ran through his mind until he decided on a course of action. Getting up he moved quickly to the bathroom and searched for the massage oil, all the while listening to the sound of moans and naked flesh from the video.

Fully engrossed by the video, Sophie hadn't moved. Removing his clothes Alex hoped onto the bed and straddled her legs. Pushing her t-shirt up he gave himself unobstructed access to her delicious naked rear. The video action was hot, but Alex knew he could always watch it later. It was far more important for him to play with his wife whilst the going was good.

He squirted an amount of oil onto the small of her back and then began to sensuously rub it all over her smooth bum and lower back. Her cheeks were not too hard, and not too soft, but just right. By massaging them in large circular strokes he could spread her open and hear the moisture of her already wet pussy.

Bit by bit he allowed his thumbs to reach further down between her legs on each stroke, until they were trailing through her swelling lips. And like a dog in heat, the smell her sex was having a potent affect on him.

"Hmm," Sophie purred in response.

With that encouragement Alex chanced allowing his thumbs to continue up her crack so that he could pass over her perineum before feeling the wrinkled skin of her little anal opening. He loved how her forbidden hole felt against his fingertips. Part of him worried she would tell him to stop playing back there, but the only sound to escape her lips were groans of lust.

Alex was getting greedy, and wanted more. In a flurry of activity he readjusted his position and her legs, spreading them apart so that he could kneel in between. Her firm bum now raised and open for him. Reaching forward he spread her pussy, enjoying the view of her pink inner flesh.

Sophie gasped as she finally felt his wet tongue go up and down between her folds. Raising her hips she pushed back into her husband's face. Struggling with the sensory overload, she didn't even protest when an occasional tickle radiated out from her bum hole. It was a powerful new feeling. Like a thousand nerve endings she had never known existed all singing at once. And each time the endings sang their chorus, her rear would automatically tense and rise, not because it was bad, but because it was intense.

Alex felt like an animal as he kept her cheeks spread in his hands and licked and lapped at her pussy and anus. Bodily fluids ran down his chin as he pushed his tongue in further, seeking the strong musky taste of her inner depths. He loved it when her bum tensed in his hands in response to a lick of her forbidden hole. Her cheeks would shrink, becoming no bigger than those of a 19 year old a babysitter's. And for some inexplicable reason when they did he felt the need to lovingly bite them. Then the cycle would repeat as she relaxed and unclenched.

Between Sophie and the video, the sound of moaning filled the room. Anyone listening outside the door must have imagined an orgy going on.

----------------

"Alex!" Sophie suddenly gasped in shock.

Like a prairie dog hearing danger, his head immediately popped up.

"Shit," he thought, "she is going to tell me to stop licking her bum".

"What is it darling?" He asked hesitantly.

"Shit, rewind," she mumbled to herself.

Intrigued he sat up and watched his wife rewind the video.

"There! See that, something moved," she said pointing to the corner of the screen. "You had left the door open and something moved in the corridor."

The penny dropped and Alex knew exactly what his wife had seen. He hadn't even considered the possibility that their voyeur of a babysitter would appear in the video and that his wife would find out about her.

"What did you see?" He asked innocently.

"I'm not sure, but something definitely moved. I will kill you if one of our kids saw us. Does this have a slow motion option?" She asked.

"I am sure it does," Alex replied, moving beside her as they both sat up.

"Let me turn the screen on full bright and go slow," she said more excitedly now, like a character on CSI finding that crucial piece of evidence.

"There!" She pointed again. And then her hand went to her mouth as she gasped, "someone definitely moved in the corridor."

"But Who? How?" Alex asked in his most credible voice of shock. Luckily for him Sophie was too immersed to notice his own bad acting, worse than anything from CSI, which was saying something.

Sophie started panicking as blood rushed to her head, trying to figure out what it all meant. She had to know, and started fearing the impact it would have on her kids if they had seen the debauchery that had taken place.

"Let's fast forward, but so that we can see, maybe we get a better angle or lighting later in the video."

Alex already knew who the spy was. After all, he had engineered everything to give their young babysitter every opportunity to watch them again. But he couldn't let his wife know that. They watched as on screen Sophie was being fingered at lightning speed. Next came the part where Alex got up to feed Sophie his cock. But just as the action started she paused the video.

"There! Did you see that! Just as you stood by my side!" She exclaimed.

Sophie rewound the video a little, and then played it again, but in slow motion. It was undeniable now. At the moment when he had gotten up to go and stand by his wife's side, the unobstructed light had illuminated the gap in the door and penetrated beyond into the corridor. Someone was sitting and watching them through the crack in the door. And although the details were not clear enough to make out a face, the hint of red certainly was.

"Louise!" Sophie gasped, "Oh my God. She had a red top last night, and look. But how? Does she have a key?"

"Well...now that I think about it," Alex said, trying to play stupid, "I didn't actually see her out of the flat, I guess she could have heard us and decided to stay."

Sophie turned and stared at him, dumbstruck,"what were you thinking?"

"We were drunk and horny, I just told Louise to see herself out," he tried explaining.

"That is so you to be this careless, you never do anything properly," she continued, her temper rising. Although as shocking as it was to have been watched by Louise, Sophie could at least console herself now with the knowledge that it hadn't been one of her kids. And that was a huge relief.

"Careless? How about last Saturday when you did the same thing...remember?" He said in defense.

Sophie turned that thought over, it was true, she had also been careless that night. And then suddenly a new look of shock passed over her face.

"Are you saying you think she saw us last week as well?"

Alex didn't need to answer, his expression said it all. He looked like someone who had just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But luckily Sophie interpreted his reaction as a natural one of shock, rather than guilt. She tried to imagine what Louise must have seen if she had indeed watched them both nights. Their 19 year old neighbor would have watched raunchy, animal sex. She would have seen Sophie tied up and fucked from behind, cuming uncontrollably, talking dirty, giving a submissive blow job, and begging for her husband's cock like a slut.

"But that means she had already watched us before we had that talk yesterday," Sophie went on, thinking out loud, "no wonder she opened up to me about her sex life."

That's when Sophie noticed that her husband's cock hadn't been affected at all by this recent development. His raging hard on was just as strong as ever, and bouncing in front of him as he sat there.

"Men," she thought, "they really do only think of one thing. I bet he is even enjoying this development. Being seen by a cute teen whilst using me like a sex toy. But why should I be the only one feeling bad? Maybe he is right, so what if Louise saw us? So what if I am comfortable with my own sexuality? Maybe she looks up to me now, which is why she confided in me?"

She remembered how it had felt to watch the beautiful porn actress the night before, with her gorgeous body and lack of inhibition. What if Louise had felt that about her? After all, Sophie herself would probably watch a hot couple if the opportunity presented itself. And the more she thought about it, the more turned on she was getting again.

Impulsively she leaned over and pushed her husband back on the bed. Moved on top of him, and impaled herself on his stiff cock.

"Yes," she cried out.

Sophie imagined herself being watched from the door by Louise and started performing. Her top and bra went flying as she rode Alex like a pro. Playing with with her erect pink nipples and clit, which was just accessible where she was grinding down. She couldn't be sure that she would have had the guts to act this way if Louise was actually there, but the thought of it was a massive turn on.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12