All Comments on 'Sophie's Awakening Pt. 03'

by happyalex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

When I was in high school, I baby sat for a sexy couple. She was so hot and sexy. I loved going through her closets and seeing her clothes and I'll admit, it tried on some of her sexy lingerie. She had all sorts of garter belts, corsets, shelf bras and sexy tiny panties. Then I hit the mother load. I found all of their sex tapes. I watched tapes of her masturbating, of the two of them all over the house and outside, then I found tapes of her with him and another man. God it was hot. One of the best was a tape that seemed to be of a birthday party. In it, she was asked to give a lap dance to the birthday boy. She was drunk and the dance got sexier and sexier, she began to remove her clothes and everyone was cheering her on. Soon she was naked and then started to remover his clothes. She ended up riding his dick right there in front of a about a dozen people. I actually borrowed that did and took it home to copy it. The next time I babysat for them, I went to their stash and found a new dvd with a note that had my name on it and said, "we think you might like this one." Busted. I watched it and in it she was dressed like me and was saying things like "I know I am your babysitter, but I need you to fuck me for being such a bad girl." He was calling my name as he fucked her. I got so wet I masturbated three times that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

I really enjoyed the story. Please, tell us more of Alex's campaign to get Sophie to expand her sexual horizons.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsalmost 6 years ago
To american!

I liked the story.

But: Where is the problem when 19 yo girl is watching two adults having consensual sex?

At an age she would be considered as a grownup in most countries. And is -in the US- allowed to by a machine gun?

Stop being so bigoted and prude.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Great stories

I just finished reading your three Awakening stories and loved all three, giving them altogether fifteen stars. You build the tension in the stories beautifully, and your writing style is lovely. The presence of the babysitter I for one thought was a key element. Nice job! JB Edwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous