All Comments on 'Sorodna Dusa'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Loved it, want more

Very romantic, not heavy on the detail like I would like it to have been, but overall an excellent story.

So glad your back posting.

Would there be sequel for us with this story, say a play scene in the barn. Maybe another like minded submissive they find out at the farm looking for a master?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great read. I wish that it had been longer. Maybe more chapters in the future?

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 13 years ago
You had me at your second sentence

(with your use of "with whom"). Actually, I was practically swooning throughout over your wonderful writing. Of course, good writing means little without a good story line, and in that respect this work stands out too. I was deeply moved by Katryn and Al's journey and their discovery of each other. I loved the loving, respectful relationship, and their practice of D/s really spoke to me. OK, turned me on. Thanks!

This is one of the best stories I've read in quite awhile. Sexy and literate, with a gripping plot line. Might there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You've done it again Maestro!

This story pushed so many of my hot buttons that I *almost* find it difficult to convey my delight. You have skillfully combined romance, metaphysics, mathematics, fashion and the concept of soul mates (the Lakota Sioux have a word for this, btw) with generous and explicit sex that features a great D/s dynamic and plenty of rather mild "but with an edge" BDSM - just right for this bear's taste in Literotica porn-porridge.

I especially enjoyed the complexity and variety of abstractions that you conveyed so clearly herein. You continue to outdo yourself with each subsequent story and I believe this one is your best to date!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks.

For a great read. I just wish that it had been longer. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I just wish that you would post more stories. A lot more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Very good story, I liked it a lot. One possible nit, a Major would not normally retire with 30 years service. Lt Col can retire with 28 or less, Majors with 26 or less. The army operates on an up or out basis, to make room for lower ranks to be promoted. There may be some wiggle room for former enlisted who get a commission, but it would be a major (pun not intended) exception. The army needs a relatively young officer corps, and the incentive to be promoted to be able to maximize retirement income is a factor as well.

Azrael556Azrael556over 10 years ago
Oh, SWEET

I hadn't checked your page in a couple years since I thought you'd given it up. This was a treasure to find, even better than "The Accidental Master."

Only hangup is there is no way to get a third award CIB the way the Army's written the eligibility requirements. It goes by chronological era- if you got a Desert Storm or Somalia CIB, you don't get one for Iraq/Afghanistan. Goes back to when a bunch of 82nd and Ranger guys tried getting repeat stars for Grenada and Panama and the Korea/Vietnam crew of the Ranger Association laughed themselves sick at it.

If you and I are ever near the same grid square, first beer's on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice job with the ESP, but negative points for making him a Green Beret— a Merchant Mariner with a Navy Reserve commission should have put him on Seal Team 6! Also, I thought it strange that at their first sexual encounter he managed to get undressed twice... most of us have to have to get dressed before we remove our clothes a second time!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous, I think you are mixing up two stories.

As the header says, I think you are confusing two stories. Al Fredericks is a Mustang, up from the ranks, who received an Army battlefield commission. He retired as a major in Special Forces. He had a grandfather who was a Merchant Mariner, which was established on page 1; Al used one of his granddad's cargo operations problems to teach Kitty Vaughn a practical application of solid geometry. But Al Fredericks is US Army all the way.

In "Now We Are No Longer Strangers," Lieutenant Commander Wallace Michaels, USN, is a Merchant Mariner who holds a 200 Ton Master's License, and also licenses as a Third Mate, Unlimited, on Oceans and as a Third Assistant Engineer, Steam & Diesel. He's the protagonist of an entirely different story. If you haven't read it, you might enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...