All Comments on 'Sororal Marriage Therapy'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Great story

A very good story. Nice turn of events, especially his sister's knack of educating both him and his wife.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 6 years ago
Enjoyable read

Quite creative!

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job, just one criticism

Really good story but you mixed up the names of the two girls in the hotel bar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Think I need a sister...

Great story!

tigger119tigger119about 6 years ago
I hate cheaters

We know for sure he cheated on his wife with his sister and based on what was inferred before and the wife's sudden 180 deg turn around about sis-in-law in the aftermath of their "date", surmise that wifey cheated on hubby with his sister too. The biggest glaring problem with this whole thing is the LACK of COMMUNICATION in this marriage. For cryin' out loud, we're all taught ad naseum that clear, effective, accurate and concise communication is the key to success for most relationships. There was none here, I repeat, NONE. I love a good sibling love story, but whenever there are no others involved. There are others involved, HIS WHOLE FAMN DAMILY. This has all the ingredients needed to go horribly wrong later on, not the least which is a preference for one partner over the other developing by either spouse. Sorry, it read okay, was well written by the mechanics, but the substance doesn't stand up to scrutiny. All cheaters should lose. 2 *s.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Sodom an Gomorrha anyone

I liked the story up to a point. 4* The incest parts I can't catch the jest why they should be there, sister helping a brother up to a point is fine but there is a line. The lesbian parts I can accept in the premise of, um, training/therapy. The infidelity parts seem to go over the top since this was the first time Bill and Louise stepped out of fidelity. Our societal views around the world do not condone incest usually, although it was done in royal families centuries ago, for good reasons, it dirties the gene pool. Ok that is my 2 cent view of the story. sorry

Well written, interesting in the beginning, weird in the last, flowed well,and easy to read. 5* on that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY EROTIC, IMAGINATIVE STORY

I found it to be well paced, engaging, and plausible. Despite what some might think it was not outside the bounds of caring human behavior because, after all, the purpose of his sister's actions was to save his marriage. Thanks for sharing your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

It is a great pity my sister would be incapable of such help as this very much represents my marriage. It has given me some good ideas.....maybe a close friend to substitute for a sister??????

Really great story!!!!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
Good, except for the oops.

I would have given this a 5, but the scene in the restaurant you called her Louise about three times, and then she became Susan again. Sloppy error.

Besides that, though, very good.

skramskramabout 6 years ago
Minor editing needed

Susan is called "Louise" for a couple of paragraphs about 2/3 of the way through page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well written, and the advice on how to treat your wife is something many men could gain from reading.

However, the last part where suddenly the marriage is put on the brink by introducing a partner swap, came out of the blue. If the sister's effort really was for reinforcing her brothers' marriage, having his wife sleep with his sisters' guy, hardly would help much -- neither having him reinforcing an erotic relationship with his sister.

GreedyPaulGreedyPaulabout 6 years ago
Fun read

Good story. It was easy to read and entertaining. One of the previous commenters mentioned how the wife had a 180 after a night of passion with the sister. Maybe write that?

Smartest1Smartest15 months ago

Nice subject.

However, as often, full of hypocrasy.

Which, btw, is usually instigated by (trying to) living in accordance with your manual, aka bible. Especially leviticus.

random8random83 months ago

Loved it. The wonderful impact sister had on the couple's lives!

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Good story but need to know the details of what transpired between Louise and Susan to turn things around so dramatically. Another chapter? . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it except for the swapping (not my thing).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...