All Comments on 'Sorority Ch. 12'

by Jedikool

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I hope you continue! I really want to know if Dawson will fuck her professor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope you come back to this. It's a very hot series, and there are a lot of plot threads left to be tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this was hot- more chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please come back to this!

It's not wrapped up yet! At least come back one more time and finish it! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue

Please continue!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dead

Did the maker die or get bored or somthing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, but....

Very entertaining, but in the last couple of chapters it looks like all editing and proofreading went out the window. Right at the end there.. "She walked out with what little [ride she had left". You also referred to some of the girls with the masculine gender numerous times... and there were some continuity errors earlier on that don't jump back right to mind. Oh, here's one... Allison was described as having both blue and green eyes.

Another commenter mentioned that there were so many characters it was hard to keep them all straight. I don't think that was helped any by having so many similar names... Allison and Allie, Kate and Katie, etc.

That said, you clearly have a good imagination, and can come up with a great story. Would really be nice to see a little more polish and care being put into the final product, though. The first several chapters were not too bad at all... much better than the average of what's seen on this site, but it really started to fall apart by the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous