Sorority Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going, keep going, keep going," Karen repeated as Kate's fingers motioned in and out, building Karen up to her climax. When she hit it she cried out loud as her whole body shook.

Karen panted as she came down from her orgasm. Kate snuggled up beside her on the bed, her fingers dripping wet. Kate waited until Karen's breathing had returned to normal before she began to talk.

"Karen, I need to know if it was Lambda behind Anne's video," Karen questioned, getting down to business now that the pleasure was over.

Karen paused for a second and looked into Kate's brown eyes. "Yes, but I swear Kate I didn't know."

Kate nodded to tell Karen she believed her. "Well, I need to get Katie back somehow. Can you help me?"

"Ah, I get it," Karen smirked, knowing why Kate was eating her out, "Yeah, Of course I can. But be honest, will I ever get into Sigma?"

"If you help with this, I can make a strong case to Brandi. But if she doesn't go for it, remember that she's gone next year. I will most likely be head girl in the fall, and then I can do what I want."

"Excellent," Karen bent over to give Kate a kiss, "Alright, as for Katie, the best way to get her back is to fight fire with fire."

"You mean get a video of her?"

"She is very cocky. She sees her sex life as something sacred. If you allow everyone to see it, she will be enraged. Trust me."

A sly, wicked grin came over Kate's face. Sigma would have their revenge, she would see to that.

* * *

As Raven walked down the street in front of the university she ran into her friend Liz who was all dressed up in her gothic wear, black lipstick and black, netted clothing. Liz waved Raven over and they walked together towards the campus buildings.

"Hey Raven, was that one of your girls who was on that video?" she inquired.

"Yeah. Anne," Raven nodded, "Nikki and I were just at the police station seeing if anything could be done. Of course, they can't do anything."

"That sucks," Liz sympathized, "Poor girl."

* * *

As Anne left the Sigma house, she noticed Liz outside waiting for her holding what appeared to be a painting. Liz approached Anne nervously.

"Anne, right?" she introduced herself, "I'm Liz. I'm in your art class."

"Oh, um, hi," Anne replied questioningly.

"So, this is a little embarrassing, but I really hope you don't take it the wrong way," Liz broke out into her spiel, "But I think it really sucks what happened to you."

"Thanks," Anne began to flush, wondering where this was leading.

"I also have a confession to make. I was, well, in the room when you were with that nude model in art class..."

Now Anne's cheeks really got red. Anne had thought she and that model were alone in that classroom when he fucked her brains out. Her mouth dropped and she didn't really know what to say.

"I know I should have said something or left, but... it was so hot," the red-headed goth admitted, "And I just... well, okay. I actually painted it. I hope you don't get angry, but I understand if you do. I planned to keep it for myself and not ever show anyone."

The usually timid Anne began to feel her blood boil. "Why are you telling me this now?"

"Well, you just had your sex life displayed in a very public and very ugly way. I thought that you might appreciate this painting which you can keep privately and which shows your sex life in a beautiful way."

Liz held up the painting which showed Anne in her naked glory throwing her wild blonde hair back in pleasure, mounted on top of the heavily-muscled male model. It looked like something from the cover of a romance novel, but it was Anne herself.

Anne knew she should have been angry at this strange girl who was spying on them, but in some way she was actually touched. She knew the gesture was meant sincerely between two people who held a high interest in art. She took the painting from Liz as a tear began to roll down her cheek.

"Thanks you," she choked.

* * *

That evening, Dawson sat at the kitchen table with her books and notes scattered all over the surface. She was trying to do some catch-up studying, knowing that she was failing her classes. She just couldn't get a handle on this stuff no matter how long she stared at these notes. Dawson plunked her head down on the table in despair.

"School troubles?" Brandi asked as she walked into the kitchen, startling Dawson who had been the only girl downstairs.

"You have no idea," she answered as she raised her head from her books.

Brandi looked at her for a second and then said, "I want you to spend the night with me tonight."

Dawson shook her head a little, confused as to what Brandi was saying. "Like, you mean, sleep with you? SLEEP sleep with you?"

Brandi nodded, as though it were no big deal at all. "Don't forget Dawson, I am your head girl and you are still a freshman. Don't forget that during pledge week, you pledged that you would give me whatever I wanted no questions asked."

Dawson of course remembered making such a pledge, but she didn't really think of this. Brandi saw the surprise in Dawson's eyes.

"Trust me, all the head girls would sleep with first years. It's just for fun. Honestly I don't know why I waited so long to have my chance with one of you three. I had to sleep with all three of the head girls before me. It's a good way to build a bond. And it looks like you could use some good, relaxing fun."

Conflict roared through Dawson's thoughts. She knew she had to agree lest Brandi's wrath came down on her and she was punished or, worse-case scenario, kicked out of Sigma. But she was just about to consummate her relationship with Matt and was worried this might feel like cheating. She also thought it would just be plain weird. Yet, she was really stressed out, perhaps it would be enjoyable....

In the end though, she had no choice. As a sister of Sigma Delta sorority, she was a submissive to Brandi's power. She had to do what she said; that was what she agreed to at the beginning of the year. She closed her books, nodded, and followed Brandi upstairs.

When they reached Brandi's room, Brandi closed the door and began to undress. Dawson took the cue and undressed as well. As she stripped off her shirt and watched Brandi casually do the same, she decided that this was probably the most surreal moment of her life.

"So, um, how many of the girls have you done this with?" Dawson asked curiously, grasping at anything that would make herself feel a little more comfortable with it.

"Well, when Allie was head girl last year, she got me to fool around with her a lot," Brandi said as she took her bra off and started unbuttoning her pants, "I've also slept with Raven, Kate and Nikki before. And Eileen once, last year. Not Lana or Faith though. And you'll be the first of the new girls."

Dawson slid her panties down to her ankles and was now fully in the nude. Brandi was also completely naked and walked towards her. The first thing Brandi did was cup Dawson's breasts and bend down to suck on her nipples.

When Brandi raised her head again, Dawson followed suit and reached down to take Brandi's right nipple in her mouth while squeezing Brandi's small mound on the left with her hand. Brandi led Dawson towards the bed and they both climbed onto the covers. Brandi flopped onto her back while pulling Dawson down on top of her.

"Have you ever eaten a girl out before Dawson?" Brandi asked, her voice suddenly turning silky and sultry. Dawson nodded in response.

"Good," Brandi breathed as she gently pushed Dawson's shoulders down to the lower half of her body.

Dawson settled herself down in between Brandi's legs and used her fingers to get things going. She slipped her two forefingers between Brandi's pussy lips, searching for the soft, moist center inside. She found the moist juices of Brandi's pussy and began to spread them all around, lubricating the whole area.

Dawson now took over with her mouth. She began lapping up the juices while gently caressing Brandi's clit. Brandi's breathing above was becoming rapid and choppy. Dawson had only done this twice before (once during pledge week), but she took Brandi's rising exhilaration to mean that she was doing just fine.

"OH yes, oooohhhh baby," Brandi moaned, "Stick a finger in, baby."

Dawson obliged, reached up to stick a finger into Brandi's hole while she continued to lick above. Dawson traced the outline of the red, swollen knob which was Brandi's clit as her fingers rubbed the inside of her vagina back and forth.

"OH yes right-" then it suddenly hit Brandi like a freight train, "Right there! Right there! Fuuuuck!"

Dawson had hit the g-spot with her fingers. She continued on pace as she licked and stroked her fingers along the ridge against the vaginal wall. Brandi's body suddenly began to convulse and her hips began to buck upwards, causing Dawson to struggle to maintain her rhythm.

"Uuh, uuh, uuh," Brandi moaned as she quivered, unable to make any other sound until it all broke forth and her voice went up into a high whimper as her orgasm washed over her, "Eeeiiiiiiiiii!"

Dawson could feel Brandi's cum running down her fingers as she continued steadily to lick and rub. Brandi's orgasm lasted for a solid three minutes and she kept up her high-pitched whine the whole time until it finally subsided and her body became slack.

Dawson was impressed with herself that she was able to make Brandi cum for that long. She had to admit to herself that that was actually a lot of fun, despite how awkward it seemed at first. Dawson wiped off her face a little and then climbed further up the bed to lie down beside Brandi, who was still catching her breath.

Brandi reached over to her night table and grabbed a drink of water before turning back to the nude freshman beside her.

"Fuck, that was good," Brandi acknowledged, "So you feel relaxed?"

"Yeah, I do actually," replied Dawson.

"So what was stressing you?" Brandi asked as she cuddled up to Dawson and lightly traced her fingers around Dawson's round breasts.

"School. Honestly Brandi, I think I'm going to flunk out. Psych especially. And if I fail, dad's going to cut me off."

"Oh, well that's an easy fix," Brandi said simply, "Sleep with your prof."

"What?!" Dawson said with surprise.

"Just fuck your prof to get a better grade. I've had to do it three times throughout school. It's no big deal."

"I'm not going to fuck my prof just to get a good grade," Dawson rejected the idea, "Besides, I'm planning to sleep with Matt right away which will mean we're going to be in an actual relationship."

"Well, my views on relationships aside, it's not really a big deal," Brandi said, leaving Dawson's tits alone for a while and propping herself up on her elbow, "It doesn't mean anything. You're just using sex to get something which you need. You're young and hot. Use that to your advantage."

Dawson thought to herself that for Brandi using sex to get grades may not be a big deal, but it was to her. Yet the fact remained that she needed to pass. And she hadn't slept with Matt yet. Perhaps she could hold off.....

"I'll think about it," she said.

"Think about it later," Brandi responded as she lowered her head towards Dawson's breasts, taking her nipple into her mouth briefly, "Right now, let's get under these covers."

* * *

Darren sat in his messy, dingy dorm room watching the video from his computer for the umpteenth time. He loved that the video was out for all to see. Now everyone could witness his triumph. Even though no one could tell it was him from the video, he felt important nonetheless.

Darren had his hand down the front of his pants beating off as he watched Anne being taken from behind by himself. But he was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Ah fuck. Hold on!" he cried, taking his hand out and switching off his monitor.

When he opened the door he was greeted by the stern faces of Jeff and Bobby, both of whom were of a much stockier build than the skinny computer nerd.

"You!" Darren recognized Jeff as Eileen's boyfriend who had threatened him months ago, "Get out of here."

Darren tried to close the door on them, but Jeff held out his hand to stop it. He and Bobby forced their way into the room.

"Where's the video?" Jeff demanded, "The original."

"Even if I knew what you were talking about, I wouldn't have it," Darren sneered, "I heard that it was put in the hands of the people who distributed it to the rest of the school"

"Well, we're just gonna make sure its not here," Jeff said as Bobby began rummaging through Darren's bookshelves, pulling everything off onto the floor without a care.

"Fuck you, get the hell out!" Darren protested.

"What have we got here," Bobby said as he turned the monitor back on, watching the video.

"You can't prove anything from that. It's on all the computers in the school."

"Still, I think we'd better remove it from your hard drive. Don't want perverts like you seeing this stuff," Bobby said as he picked up the computer tower and smashed it into the wall.

"Hey! Listen, you have no proof! There's no way you can prove that I made that video."

"We're not the cops," Jeff said, "We don't need proof. We just want justice."

With that Jeff brought his fist around and nailed Darren square across the jaw with a right hook. Darren stumbled to the ground, putting a hand to his tender, bleeding chin. He tried to retaliate, but Jeff socked him in the stomach, knocking him onto his bed.

"Fuck you," wheezed Darren.

"No, fuck you. You drugged a girl, took advantage of her, videotaped it, than allowed the video to be seen by the whole university. FUCK-YOU!"

Bobby stood by as Jeff gave Darren the beating he deserved. He was there in case anything went wrong. Bobby was not a violent guy, but he knew that this was called for. Even a creep like Darren would certainly think twice now before he tried this on another girl again.

* * *

The girls of Lambda Kappa were gathered in the common area of their sorority house. At the center of all of the girls' attention sat Katie; the full-bodied, black-haired beauty who ran the show. She looked around at her girls and a smile reached her face.

"Excellent work girls," she congratulated, "Those Sigma bitches hopefully will have finally realized that they're out of our league."

"Don't you think they plan to retaliate, Katie?" asked Sandy, a blonde knock-out who was Katie's second in command.

"If I know Brandi she will," Karen piped up.

"I don't think it's Brandi we have to worry about," Sandy countered, "I think it's Kate Gardner. That whore has a fucking mean streak."

"Well, keep your eyes open," Katie warned them, "But they really have no proof that it was us."

"I heard that that guy who gave you the tape was beaten all to shit," Katie's younger sister Felicity, who was a smaller, friendlier-looking version of Katie, told her.

"He's not going to talk, is he?" Karen wondered aloud.

"Not if Tawnee and Jordan over there treated him well enough," Katie winked to the two soft-skinned girls in the corner

Jordan and Tawnee were both rejected from Sigma, Jordan this year and Tawnee the year before, and they both had a fervor towards getting revenge. However, this drove them to do things they really didn't want to, such as having a threesome with Darren in exchange for the video.

"Ugh, don't remind me," the busy, plain-faced Tawnee shuddered, "But he was satisfied. It shouldn't be a problem."

"I'm getting a cooler. Anyone want one?" Karen offered as she stood up and left the room, counting the hands who answered her.

"We should still be wary," Sandy suggested, "The Sigma's are going to blame us, proof or no proof."

"Good," Katie said unexpectedly, sitting back and surveying the conversation like a Bond villain, "I want them to think it was us. I want them to know it was us. That was the point. I want Brandi, and Kate and Raven and the others, that they can't fuck with us. I want the school to know that Lambda Kappa is the dominant sorority on campus, and that the only thing Sigma Delta is good for is licking our dildos clean when we're done with them."

This is why Katie had so much respect among her sisters; she spoke like a true leader and had the confidence and attitude of a warlord. She was uncompromising.

However, one of her sisters was betraying her at that very moment. While the majority of the Lambda girls were meeting in the common area, Karen was sneaking in Kate through the back door. She led Kate up the stairs to the top floor of the house and into Katie's room. Kate had a camcorder in her hand.

"Now you will probably have to wait until later tonight," Karen instructed, "But I heard from Katie's sister that she is definitely planning on having a couple of guys over tonight, so you should get a good show. You should be able to get a good shot right from that closet. Just make sure they're asleep when you leave."

Kate nodded with a sly, wicked grin. "Thanks Karen."

Karen quickly leaned in for a kiss, sliding her tongue once around Kate's mouth, and pulled away again.

"Good luck."

When Karen left to grab coolers and return to the meeting, Kate hid herself in Katie's closet. She sat down and made herself at home. Now she waited.

* * *

Kate realized that she had nodded off when she was woken by the sound of Katie coming into the room. Kate peeped through the slits of the closet door to watch. Sure enough, Katie was pulling two well-built seniors in with her. Kate got the camcorder ready.

The three of them went straight about their business. The two guys, one with blonde, highlighted hair the other with brown hair, stripped Katie to the nude, as though they were servants to an Egyptian queen. Once she was naked, she laid down on the bed as the two guys stripped down and joined her. One went straight to eating her out while the other began kissing and licking her fleshy breasts.

Kate was capturing all the action through her camera, pointing it between the crack of the closet doors. They were pulled apart just enough for her to get a good view while remaining inconspicuous.

Katie signaled to her men and they changed their positions. Katie leaned onto her side while the blonde one lifted her upper thigh towards his shoulder, straddling her other thigh with his knees and guiding his dick into her exposed pussy. Kate was astounded at the flexibility of her enemy as her leg reached almost straight up to rest on the guy's shoulder.

At Katie's other end the brown-haired guy was kneeling in front of her. She grabbed his cock in her hand and pulled it towards her mouth, sucking on it leisurely. With any other girl, Katie thought, being fucked on one end and sucking on the other may look submissive, but Katie still managed to appear the dominant player here.

After a while, Katie pulled the cock out of her mouth and indicated that she wanted to switch again. The three of them rotated like clockwork. This was obviously not the first time Katie had had these two guys together.

They shifted into a new position. The brown-haired guy was now sitting at the edge of the bed with Katie sitting on top of his dick, her back against his chest. As she bounced up and down on his cock the blonde guy got on hi knees on the floor in front of them and licked her clit. Katie grunted as she steadily bounded up and down in the sitting position as the blonde head in her lap bobbed along with her trying to keep his tongue going to give her even more pleasure.

Kate watched this go on for ten minutes before Katie climaxed. Katie cried out as both the pleasure of the penis inside and the tongue outside met. She wailed as she let out the ecstasy. Afterwards, panting, she lifted herself off of the brown-haired guy's lap and got back on the bed. She waved them both over.

The blonde guy now got a second chance at her pussy as she relaxed and stroked the other. Kate watched it all through the camera lens, conscious of staying as silent as possible. She watched as the brown-haired guy she was jerking off popped and shot his load as she aimed it towards her chest, covering her bouncy tits with his jizz.