Sorority Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished, Katie turned to the other guy and said questioningly, "You ready?"

The blonde guy just nodded as he pumped her pussy.

"Right here," she ordered, pointing down to her chest again. He removed himself from her vagina and scrambled up, holding his dick in his hand and jerking it, shooting his cum all over the other side of her chest, covering the other tit. When they were done, Katie waved them off and they both got dressed. She continued to lounge on the bed, her breasts glistening with their cum, a satisfied look on her face.

"Gotcha," Kate whispered as she turned the camcorder off.

* * *

The sisters of Sigma gathered around Raven's laptop in the living room, laughing and giggling. They were watching the video which had been captured by the spying Kate, distributed very the same email network as Katie herself had used only days earlier. Now the entire school was able to watch Katie's threesome adventure in its full glory.

"Great work Kate," Brandi congratulated the tall, cutthroat brunette.

"I also sent a copy to the dean," she told them, "I think Katie might be having a bit of a talking to."

This caused uproarious laughter among the girls.

"Oh by the way, Fred told me that tonight Alpha Beta is having a frat party," Brandi told them, "So we can go celebrate. And Anne, you're coming. No excuses. You need to get out there and show yourself to show you're not frightened off."

Anne nodded reluctantly.

"And Dawson, we know you have your 'special' date with Mat tonight," Raven said to her, "So we are giving you the house for the whole evening. Make him dinner, or whatever, but it's yours."

"Thanks girls," Dawson smiled, even though inside she was still debating with herself. If she did indeed plan to take Brandi's advice and sleep her way to good grades, then she knew she couldn't commit herself to Matt. She just didn't know what to say to him.

* * *

All of the Sigma girls except Dawson arrived at the Alpha Beta frat house where the party was already well underway. Anne tried shying away from the public eye, hiding behind her girls for the most part. The nine Sigma sisters were immediately offered drinks the moment they walked in.

"Hey girls, there's tons of booze in the kitchen, help yourselves!" offered Fred, the heavy-set Alpha Beta president.

""Thanks Fred," Brandi said flirtingly as she sidled up to him, "You feel like a blowjob?"

"I- um" he stumbled, taken aback by her bluntness, "I can't pass up an offer like that."

As the other girls grabbed their drinks, Brandi- took Fred of to the bathroom to suck him off. She liked to do that every once in a while to keep their sorority in good standing with the premier fraternity on campus, especially after a war with the Lambdas.

* * *

"That was a fantastic dinner baby," Matt complimented Dawson as they sat together in the dining room of the Sigma house after just finishing Dawson's home cooked meal.

"Well, I have definitely learned more about cooking this year. The freshman girls always have to make dinner for the others," she said.

"Dawson, are you alright?" Matt asked, "You seem really down. Like something is bothering you."

"I'm fine," she lied, while deep down she couldn't stop thinking about what Brandi had said earlier. If she was really going to sleep with Professor North to boost her grade, she knew she couldn't be with Mat when that happened, which meant that she couldn't go through with tonight. But if she chose to be with Matt, she would fail.

However, when Dawson looked across the tame and into Matt's blue eyes which were full of concern to her, she realized what it was she really wanted. Right then and there, she made her decision. She gave him one of her big, signature similes.

"Let's go upstairs," she suggestively proposed.

* * *

"One- Two- Three- Drink!" everyone in the room cried out in unison as Raven and Nikki, standing on opposite ends of the counter, began knocking back the three shooters lined up in front of them

The two girls raced to chug down all three of their shooters before the other girl finished. Raven managed to win almost by a whole shooter. When Nikki took her last drink, the cheers for Raven told her that she lost.

"Sorry babe!" Raven taunted her, "You know what you have to do!"

Nikki sighed as she stripped off her shirt while the party around her hollered out with cheers and cat calls. Nikki was wearing a lacy pink bra underneath and knew that she would have to be showing it of for the rest of the party. Those were the rules of Strip Shots.

* * *

The moment Dawson and Matt walked into her room their arms were around each other and their lips were locked. Their hands groped and explored each other's bodies. Soon, a shirt came off, then another, then a bra. As Dawson led Matt towards the bed, Matt began to remove his pants, taking a condom out o his left pocket.

"I have wanted this so long," he said as his jeans fell to the floor, "I want to make sure it is special for you."

Dawson was climbing onto the bed while removing her pants and panties in the same motion. "Come and do me then. I'm already wet. I have been wet since I met you."

Matt leapt up onto the bed, fully naked with the condom already on. As he did so, Dawson fell onto her back underneath him. As he held himself over her, he looked into her eyes as he lowered his hips towards hers, sliding his cock into her moist vagina.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Dawson moaned in a weak voice. As he began to glide in and out, she closed her eyes and embraced the pleasure.

* * *

After a few rounds of Strip Shots, Alison, Eileen, and a few of the non- Sigma girls who were there were showing off their bras while Nikki was now down to just her bra and panties. The party was hopping as college kids were cheering, drinking, and dancing left and right. Then in a moment, the mood shifted.

The sounds of the party began to ebb as a new group came through the front door of he Alpha fraternity house. The Lambda Kappa girls had arrived with their head girl Katie leading the pack. Katie looked like steam was about to burst from her ears and her girls behind her all had stern looks on their faces.

"Where are those Sigma bitches," she demanded with baited breath.

* * *

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Dawson chanted as Matt plowed her from above. She had her knees sticking up, hugging his hips which were thrusting up and down. Both of their bodies were in full motion, squirming around each other with both sets of arms exploring the bare bodies which were mixed in the tangle.

"You want on top?" he could barely ask between his panting and heavy breathing.

Dawson simply nodded. She clamped her thighs together around his hips as he bent down as though he was scooping her up with his body. She followed his movies and twisted with him until suddenly she was on to and he was beneath her, their roles reversed. Amazingly, his dick was still inside her and never left the warmth of her vagina. She smiled. She had never actually been able to make the full switch with a guy before.

She quickly went back at it, grinding away on top of Matt. Her naked body glistened with sweat and her long brown hair was tossed around on her head. He gripped her hips with his hands as his pelvis followed her own movements, keeping a perfect rhythm. She felt his cock ribbing against her inside as she bounced up and down on it. Soon, orgasm hit. She rode the wave all the way as the sensations ran outwards from her g-spot.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yesss!!!!!"

* * *

"What are you doing here Katie?" Brandi asked as silence hit the party.

The common room of the house cleared out as the two sororities faced each other from opposite sides. The rest of the fraternities and sororities looked on. Kate looked past Katie's shoulder and saw Karen with and abashed and ashamed look on her face and knew tt she had been sold out. Kate glared, but Karen could barely look her in the eyes.

"I can be anywhere I want to be Brandi," Katie replied to Brandi's previous question.

"Not when you aren't invited."

"Well someone from your whorehouse certainly wasn't invited into my room with their fucking video camera," Katie rebuked, "I demand some answers."

"Listen bitch," Kate stepped forward to Brandi's side, "That was payback and you damn well know it. You mess with one of our girls, you damn well better believe we're gonna mess with you."

"Move aside minion," Katie said as she clenched her fists at her side, "I want a shot that that shrimp head girl of yours."

But before Katie could even take two steps forward, Kate was on her in an instant. The leggy, third year Sigma wound up and sent her claws flying straight for the face of the Lambda head girl. As the blow struck, the room erupted in noise.

* * *

Dawson couldn't believe how long they were going for. They were coming up on an hour and Matt was still going strong. Dawson herself had cum twice already. They had switched positions again as they were now using doggy-style. Dawson was on all fours while Matt knelt behind her, sliding his cock through her legs and into her pussy. Dawson's tits flew back and forth underneath her from the impact of his thrusting.

"I don't ever want to stop. Keep going, keep going," she told her as he grunted and panted behind her, his hands on her ass cheeks as his hips pushed in.

* * *

"Catfight!" the guys cried out as almost the entire party had crowded around to watch. Brandi told her girls to stay out of it and the other Lambda girls were held at bay by the girls of the other sororities who were siding with Sigma on this one.

Kate and Katie were in the middle of the room staring each other down. Both were women of strength and menace, their sexy figures outlined by the fire inside of them.

Kate attacked again, but this time Katie struck back, neither fist reaching their other person. Katie managed to get behind her foe however, gripping onto Kate's long, brown hair and pulling her around. But as Kate came round she swatted Katie with her claws again, causing her to let go.

"Bitch!" Kate cried out as she grabbed the collar of Katie's top, ripping it as she pulled out again.

Kate decided it was time to resort to her fists. It was time to completely humiliate her rival. Her knuckles cracked against Katie's cheek with the other fist coming quickly after to punch the other. Katie cried out in pain. The ire of the Lambda leader rose and she called out in rage, racing for Kate and knocking her over onto her back.

* * *

Dawson and Matt switched positions again. Dawson was on her back once more as Matt stayed on his knees. Her hips arched upwards to reach his cock, so that he could kneel straight up and continue to fuck her while she grinded his pussy against him, her belly reaching into the air as she did so.

The sounds of sex filled the room as Dawson held nothing back, screaming out Matt's name underscored by his heavy breathing. She knew orgasm number three was on its way. His penis was sitting in just the right place as it rubbed against her pleasure zones. She was almost there.

* * *

The fight had reached the floor. Katie had pounced on top of Kate, their arms locked in a struggle to get free of the other. Kate suddenly spit in Katie's face causing her to cry out in disgust and removed her hands. This gave Kate an opportunity to turn the tables. She bucked her hips and knocked Katie over. Now Kate was on top. The first thing she did was grip Katie's already torn shirt and rip it all the way off.

"Let's how you off for the slut you are!" Kate said, hoping to humiliate her as best she could. Katie's black bra was now clearly visible to all as the tattered rags of her shirt hung around her shoulders.

Kate then began to wail on her with her fists, sitting straddled above her.

* * *

As Kate felt the exhilaration of battle, Dawson felt the exhilaration of lovemaking as another orgasm came to her, bucking her hips high into the air as Matt thrusted with ferocity. Dawson's eyes squinted shut as her mouth opened wide, at first silent then suddenly crying out with a scream.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She now felt completely satisfied, all anxiety removed from her body. Matt was still humping vigorously as he finally could hold out no longer. It was now his turn to cry out as his built up orgasm came forth, his cum burst out with a force that Dawson was sure would probably break the condom.

As he came down from his orgasm he collapsed on top of her, both of their bodies drenched in sweat, their limbs barely able to move. Dawson grinned to herself. She was sure she made the right choice.

* * *

The Lambda girls were going crazy as Kate beat the shit out of their leader. They struggled to reach the fight, but were held back by the others in the party. The small and wiry Jordan in particular wanted to get in to have a piece of the action but couldn't get around the blockade.

"Kate! Kate, enough," Brandi called to her sorority sister.

Kate stopped with the punches. Underneath her, Katie was bleeding and no longer had the will to retaliate. Kate let her get up run back to her girls. No one there had ever seen Katie look so helpless and defeated. Kate had managed to bring down one of the most powerful girls in the school Katie gave one final glare at her adversary before she walked out with whatever [ride she had left, the rest of the Lambda Kappa crew following behind.

Kate panted with exhaustion and looked around at the silent and waiting room. She looked over to her sisters as a trickle of blood ran down her chin.

"No one fucks with Sigma," she stated simply, but it was met with the roaring cheers of her sisters and the rest of the party.

* * *