Sorority Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smlwilli3
smlwilli3
11 Followers

"Ok, Suresh, this is Lena. She's the tailor who altered your suit, and I must say she did a great job. We're going to make sure it fits perfectly, and make sure that we don't have to do any alterations. Hopefully we won't have to, because there isn't much time to make any changes. You really should have come in yesterday so that we had time to make any fixes." Suresh stammered, trying to say that he was told to come today at 6pm, and that he had actually come an hour earlier than asked, but Sandra just cut him off and handed him the suit, with a shirt. "I really don't care, Suresh. Just change now. And hurry up!"

Perspiring slightly, Suresh looked at the suit. It was a power suit, charcoal with slight grey pinstripes. It came with a pink shirt. It looked nice, but also expensive. He began putting on the pants.

"What are you doing?" asked Lena.

"Putting on the pants?" Suresh asked.

"No, these pants are specifically designed to give you all the support you need," Lena said in an exasperated manner. "You cannot wear underwear with this! Now, hurry up and put it on!"

Suresh felt faint. Was she saying what he thought she was saying? "But..."

"**Now** Suresh!" Sandra said.

Taking a deep breath, Suresh pulled down his underwear. The changing room was so small that while bending over to pull them off he was basically kneeling over in front of Lena, who was looming over him in an intimidating manner. As he looked up at her, he realized that he could see up her skirt, and that she was wearing stockings with a garter belt, but no underwear. Her pussy was smooth and glistened slightly within the dark angle of her legs. Her thighs were wider than his.

Quickly averting his gaze, he looked at her face and saw her face was red, and she was biting her lips in order to prevent from laughing.

"Hmmpf, hurry up Suresh," she said.

As quickly as possible, he pulled the pants on. It was definitely well made, and fit him perfectly. He noticed that there was actually a small built-in sling that cradled his testicles and penis. It lifted them up and out, but was surprisingly comfortable. He then put on the shirt and jacket. It, too, fit perfectly.

Lena looked at him critically. "Turn around," she said.

He turned around as she looked him over again. She then smoothed down his jacket, and quite deliberately grabbed his ass and squeezed. He gasped in shock.

"At least you have a nice ass. That is your one redeeming feature," she said. And then, just as quickly, she was gone.

He turned around and saw Sandra was still there, laughing quite openly.

"She's quite the character, isn't she? But she makes amazing clothes, so it's definitely worth it. Don't worry, I think you look cute," she said, much more kindly this time. Suresh thanked her.

"Ok, you can head over the sorority now. I'll take your clothes and hold them for you here. You can pick them up tomorrow." Suresh thanked her again, grateful that she didn't mention his shortcomings.

"That'll be $2,000, by the way," she mentioned offhandedly.

"What?" Suresh asked, dumbfounded.

"You think that a custom suit like this is cheap?" she asked, now angry once more.

"Uh, no... I guess. I'll... pay with my credit card, then," heart sinking, he gave her his credit card. This was going to hit the limit on his account. This was turning out to be an incredibly expensive night out.

smlwilli3
smlwilli3
11 Followers
12