Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank tentatively placed a hand over a breast and she whispered in his ear again "Now you're getting the idea." He wondered just what it was that Richard did with this girl, but she obviously knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it.

He fondled a breast through her blouse and she practically purred. Disentangling his hand from her hair he used both hands to unbutton her blouse. She pulled the bottom of the blouse out from the waistband of her skirt so he could get the last button. In the dim light he was captivated by the sight of the outline of her breasts clearly visible through the thin satin fabric of the cups. Her nipples were puffy, yet pointed in shape, matching the conical shape of her breasts. His fingers eagerly toyed with the nipples, eliciting moans of pure pleasure from her. She reached up and lifted the elastic bottoms of the bra cups up over her breasts, and he eagerly caressed and kneaded the exposed breasts. She straightened her legs out in front of her and began to rub her knees together, leading him to his next move.

A hand on her knee slid up her thigh to trace the leg bands of her underwear, and her knees parted. He laid a hand over her sex and felt the heat and the dampness. She pressed up against his hand and he could feel the hair underneath. A finger meandered up to trace the front of the waistband of her underwear. Her breathing told him he was doing just what she wanted.

He slipped a hand inside her panties and rested over damp flesh. A finger sank into the crevice to trace the length of it and made a short foray into her vagina. The barrier he encountered let him know she did still seem to be a virgin. She pressed against his finger as if she wanted him to enter deeper, but he withdrew and concentrated on other areas. He massaged each labia lip between a thumb and forefinger, feeling increasing gushes of wetness. When he began to tease her clit she made whimpering sounds.

He lowered his mouth to a breast and took almost the entire cone inside, teasing the nipple with his tongue. When he pulled back a little he sucked on the nipple and tugged at it with his lips. Her fingernails began to dig into his back through his shirt. His lips moved back to her mouth and he again took up fondling a breast. With the kiss, breast fondling and labia/clit massage she squirmed until she let out a cry, stifled by his mouth over hers, and shuddered repeatedly. One of her hands covered his hand inside her panties, first pressing and wiggling his fingers under hers and then holding him still as she pressed against him until her climax subsided and she fell limp against him, panting.

When she could speak she swallowed hard and said "That's what I was looking for. I haven't felt anything like that since last spring, and I can tell you that you can give everything Richard can. These panties will definitely have to go into the wash."

She pulled her bra back over her breasts and buttoned her blouse, roughly tucking it into her skirt and commented "Butch could never have made me feel like that. I think what he had in mind would have hurt a great deal."

Lisa kissed Frank again. "Richard didn't want me or Emily to do anything for him, but finally did teach us something. Now I get to show you what I learned. Did what you do to me make you excited?"

"Did it ever!"

Her kiss turned quite passionate and she loosened his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and tugged his undershirt out of his waistband so she could run her hand up under it. She massaged his chest and ran her fingernails lightly over his nipples. Her other hand dropped to his lap and searched for the bulge, squeezing it. She broke their kiss and looked down so she could see to loosen his belt, unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper.

"Ooh, what have we here?"

She grasped him through his underwear. "Do you like that?"

"You better believe it."

"How about this?" she asked as she pulled down the waistband of his underwear to free his erection and caress it.

He gulped "Yes."

She watched his face as she played with him, squeezing, stroking, and running her fingertips around the tip of it until it began to twitch. Her other hand went underneath so her fingertips could hold and gently caress his scrotum.

She kissed him and used her fingers to bring him to increasing levels of pleasure. When the first glistening drop appeared she spread it over the tip. When she sensed when he was about to explode, she dropped her head down to his waist to watch as she finished him off with her hand, aiming the spurting stream onto his abdomen, massaging his hardness until he was finished. Even then she periodically squeezed the base and tugged to draw out the last drops.

She lifted her head back up and kissed him again. "Did you like it? I like to watch it come out. It makes me feel powerful. I can control your body! Me!" With her index finger she traced some patterns in the milky fluid.

Frank slumped back against the tree and leaned his head back until he caught his breath.

"Oops. We have a mess here. We'd better get you cleaned up. Here, I've got some something."

She dug around in her purse and pulled out a few tissues, sopping up the semen as best she could. "I guess the rest will just have to dry there, won't it?"

Lisa tucked him back into his shorts, refastened his pants and tugged the zipper back up. He buttoned his shirt and shoved it back into his pants and she helped him fasten his belt as she rested her head on his shoulder while he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"You know, Frank, I think you do know Richard. I've never met any other guy who would do something like that for me. All guys like Butch want is, what do you guys call it?...Pussy. You guys don't need to get all the pleasure, I want some too. Richard taught me that."

"He does preach the gospel of letting the girl show what she wants and is ready for. I learned from him. I hope I..."

Lisa put a finger to his lips. "Shh. You are just as good. Maybe even better. You must get tired of being compared all the time."

"He does set a high standard."

"You can come back and see me any time. I promise I won't say anything about Richard."

Frank laughed. "Who knows? Maybe I will come back some time. Of course you can always come up to Western, too. A girl in another sorority has a sister there. Maybe you could ride together."

It was Lisa's turn to laugh.

"Say, Lisa. Whatever happened to that friend of yours from the beach? Why isn't she here at the party?"

"Huh, Emily! She's not here because she doesn't go to school here. Miss Brainiac got herself a full scholarship to Emory in Atlanta. We will only see each other on holidays and breaks, although the breaks don't always match up. Emory is on quarters and we are on semesters. Emily and I have been friends since second grade, and I miss her."

"You probably are tired of hearing this, but you'll make new friends here."

"I know, and I have. It's just that Emily and I have always been together. I could always talk to her about really personal things, and I helped her out, too. She never would have done anything with Richard without me there to help her through it. She is so shy."

Lisa looked at her watch. "Goodness! It's quarter to twelve! Freshman curfew is twelve."

"Do you want me to walk you back to your dorm?"

"It would be nice, but you go enjoy the rest of the party. My roomie is over at the Gamma house party. She said she'd either meet me here or I'd meet her there or we'd meet somewhere between the houses. Walk me out front. If she's not there I'll head over towards Gamma. You can see Gamma house from here, so it's just a short walk. You can see the dorm, too. It's only a few minutes away, just across the quadrangle,"

"Do you feel safe walking alone?"

"This is a women's college. We're safe. By five minutes to twelve the dorm councilors will be standing on the steps watching for us. They have eagle eyes. I know that for a fact."

"Lesson learned, eh?"

"Uh huh."

When they reached the front steps Lisa's roommate hadn't arrived, so Lisa give Frank a kiss, waved, and headed off. Frank watched as another figure shortly left the Gamma house. When the two met they headed across the quadrangle. Frank watched them until they made it to the steps of their dorm, and then turned and headed back to the party downstairs.

As he approached his group the guy he recognized as Butch accosted him.

"You got some nerve stealing my girl."

"Girl? What girl?"

"You know damn well what girl. Lisa."

"The little redhead? I just saw her sitting alone and went over to talk to her. Gosh, I didn't know she was your girl. She never mentioned it or I would have left her alone."

Butch swayed a little on his feet leading Frank to surmise he had been partaking of the strong stuff. "I looked all over for her, even outside. I had plans for her tonight. I was gonna take her parking in my car."

"Gee, I'm sorry. I'm not from around here; I'm just visiting from out of state. If I'd known she was your girl..."

"Listen, wise guy. You saw me with her. I oughta knock your block off."

As Butch took a step closer to Frank, Eddie appeared. "Is there a problem, gentlemen?"

"Casanova here is going to knock my block off."

Eddie stared at Butch. "Is that so?"

The room suddenly became quiet as the band stopped and all eyes turned toward the three men. Butch took one look at how Eddie's arms filled the sleeves of his shirt and backed off. He turned to walk away muttering "Fuck them. I'll get them. I'll get them all."

Eddie and Frank watched him leave. "Just what did you do to him, Frank?"

"He was bothering Margaret's sister. Margaret asked me to sneak Lisa out."

"You were gone a good long time. Go anyplace interesting?"

Frank grinned. "As a matter of fact, we did. She says she's nothing like Margaret, but I'm not so sure."

Eddie put an arm around Frank's shoulders and leaned in to whisper "While you were off gallivanting around with a freshman I've been laying a little groundwork with these girls. I think we have some live ones here, buddy. Come on over and we'll do a little eenie-meenie-meinie-moe to see who catches which tigresses by the toe."

***********************************************************************

Joel had little success, but that was nothing new. You only caught a fish when you continued to cast your line. His confidence rose as the libations flowed. When the booze came out he downed a scotch and was ready to troll the waters again.

He approached a group of three girls and slicked his hair back as he sauntered up to them, nonchalantly holding a cigarette in one hand and a drink in another. "Hey there ladies! Some gals think I'm a flutterbum, but I promise if you come with me I won't take you to nowheresville."

The three girls laughed and turned away to head downstairs to the dance floor.

At last he spied a girl with hair the color of pale straw standing off by herself, looking rather forlorn. He seemed to recall seeing her earlier with a guy, and surmised that something in that relationship had changed. She could be ripe for the picking.

"Hey doll. You really razz my berries. I'd love to study your classy chassis."

The girl eyed him and pursed her lips. "And just where do you propose to do this 'studying'?"

Joel held up his keys and jangled them. "I've got wheels. We can go anyplace you want, beautiful."

"How about dropping me off at the end of the earth?"

"I might not have enough gas to go that far. How about someplace a little closer?"

The girl dropped the cigarette she had been holding into an ashtray, set her empty cup on a nearby table and snatched up her purse. "Let's go."

Joel led her out the front door, practically rubbing his hands in delight at his success. The girl wasn't very talkative as he led her to his car, and once inside she slumped against the door.

"Come on, doll. I'm going to cheer you up. My name's Joel."

"I'm Sue. I haven't seen you around before."

"I've never been here before. I came down from Western State just for this party. Doris invited me and a couple of friends."

Sue perked up a little hearing about Doris. "If Doris invited you, you must be all right. I know she'll go to bed with anything wearing pants, but she has no patience for losers. Have you spent any time with her?"

"She's been showing us around, making introductions. Went to the arboretum last night. Took us on a picnic this afternoon."

Sue became more attentive. "You were at the picnic? There are all kinds of rumors around about the goings on at the picnic. Did you really skinny dip?"

"Shoot, yeah. It was a nice secluded place."

"Could we go there now?"

Joel looked over at her and smiled. "Well, it was kind of out in the country, and it's dark now so I don't know if I can find it. I remember how we started out. I was following Doris. Maybe you can help me look. If we can't find the exact place I'm sure we can find another one like it. I warn you though, I don't have any blankets or towels!"

Sue finally cracked a smile.

As they drove out of town Joel said "You know, we got off without any refreshments. Is there any place we can stop and pick up something?"

"I know just the place. Will and I used to stop there." Her face fell. "The bastard."

"I don't want to bring back bad memories. Maybe we can find someplace else."

Sue set her jaw. "No. We'll go there. I hope I run into him so I can kick him in the balls and let him know that he's not the only fish in the sea."

As it turned out Will was not there, so Sue was denied that satisfaction, but they did get a couple of six-packs of PBR and some chips. On the way out the door Joel saw a display of flowers and, on impulse, bought a bunch and gave them to Sue. When they got back in the car she kissed him with tears in her eyes and slid over closer to him. "Will never got me flowers."

They drove around dark country roads looking for the gate Joel remembered. They were about to give up when his headlights caught a gate post. "This is it! I'm sure of it! Let me pull over and look closer."

He examined the tire tracks in the dirt around the gate - a large car and a small one. He pushed the gate open and eased the Packard in and down the dirt track, dodging ruts. At last he pulled into the clearing and switched off the motor and lights. The air was still warm so they got out and sat on the grass. Shoes and socks came off and they wiggled their toes in the grass. Before long they were holding hands and he kissed her.

"Let's look at the water," she said.

They got up and brushed each other off. As they headed toward the bank she pointed to something on the ground glinting in the moon light. "What's that?"

Joel bent down and picked up a used condom that had been left behind. "Oops. Missed that in the cleanup."

"Got any more of those?"

He walked back to the car and opened the glove compartment, pulling out several more packages. "Always!"

She grinned. "Maybe something will come of tonight after all! How cold is the water?"

"It's chilly, but refreshing. Remember, though there are no towels. We might have to drive back in wet clothes."

"Maybe we can take a dip and then sit on the grass until we dry off."

"I like it when you talk like that!"

Sue wrestled with the zipper in the back of her skirt. "Damn! The zipper is stuck. Could you give me a hand? I think some threads are caught in it."

Joel knelt behind her in the grass and tugged at the zipper until it came free. As soon as he turned loose of the skirt she dropped it to the ground and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. Joel whipped off his jacket and tie, quickly unbuttoned his shirt, shrugged it off, and lifted his sleeveless undershirt over his head. As he unfastened his belt her bra came off and she stepped out of her panties. His pants and shorts quickly formed a pile at his feet. This time there was no mishap taking them off.

"Help me into the water. I'm afraid I'll step into a deep place or something. I expect you know where it's safe to wade."

He held her hand and they slowly waded in, Sue shrieking with laughter as the cold water rose about her. Joel dove sideways into the water and dragged her with him. She came up sputtering and playfully splashed him.

They played about splashing and trying to dunk each other until he caught her about the waist and pulled her to him as they stood in waist-deep water. She put her arms around his neck and he studied her. She was about five inches shorter than him with hair the color of pale straw that had started out in a flip, but now hung straight over her shoulders. Her breasts were full and round, with large nipples, even larger in the cold water, and what appeared to be small dark areoles. He bent to kiss her and she pressed against him, with her hand running up and down his back from his neck to his buttocks, which she squeezed. She grinned up at him. "I think you are really happy to be here with me."

He felt his erection pressing against her, and she opened her legs to catch it between her thighs and then closed her legs to rub her thighs together. He grinned back at her. "It seems you are happy to be here with me, too."

He kissed her again, caressed a breast with one hand and reached between her legs with the other so he could slide his fingers between her lips. She dipped a hand under the water to grasp him. Remembering the debacle from the afternoon, he pulled away. "Time for that later." He led her over to where he saw Betty sit this afternoon and perched her on the rock. He sat next to her and kneaded one breast as he kissed and suckled the other while water ran around them. He wasn't used to doing a girl first, but had noticed how successful the other guys had been with that and how peeved Marilyn had been with him when he was too fast.

With his lips he pulled on a nipple as he plunged fingers into her willing vagina. He tried to remember how Marilyn seemed to like to be touched and tried to duplicate that. Sue's response indicated that he had it right. He felt for her clit and toyed with it. Her reactions made him even hornier until he couldn't stand it. He pulled her from the rock and sheathed himself inside her. He thrust urgently and she met him thrust for thrust. His hands stayed busy with her breasts and they grunted in unison with each thrust. When he was ready to ejaculate he remembered he didn't have a condom, so timed himself to pull out just in time, spurting into the water while he continued to stimulate her to an apparent climax.

Taking her by the hand he led her ashore, and they sat naked on the grass, still matted down from the afternoon activities. He threw himself on his back, pulling her down with him in an embrace. They kissed and then lay back to look up at the stars.

Soon he propped himself on an elbow and concentrated on caressing a breast, watching how the shape changed under various squeezes.

"What are you doing?"

Joel grinned. "Studying your classy chassis, just as I said I would."

"This grass is making my back itch," she said.

They stood and he spread out his jacket and her skirt to lay on, with shirt and blouse to rest their heads on. They brushed each other off and stretched out again.

He continued to gently fondle a breast and she closed her eyes. "I like that."

When he lowered his mouth to a breast and suckled it she stroked his hair.

Joel moved a hand down her abdomen, playing with her navel along the way. His hand reached down to her knee and his fingers danced up the inside of a thigh. "Oh, god that feels good."

He twisted some of her pubic hair around a finger and gently brushed it before working down between her lips. Her vagina was warm and inviting, and her clit was swollen and sensitive. She moaned in pleasure. Joel hesitated, wondering if she would like what Doris asked him to do. He remembered seeing Betty's reactions to having it done at the picnic. He wasn't skilled at it, but decided to try anyway. He could always stop if she didn't like it.